Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oh sorry. I'm used to hearing absurdly false statements coming from one side of the stage, so when that happens, it doesn't occur to me that it might be a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The only real dangers this country face are from the likes of Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Really? Where did Osama first gain notoriety?
    Still, apples and oranges. We are not the USSR and we're not fighting the same battles they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    He did? What facts?
    The ones you neglected to mention, primarily that the numbers were inflated because of the redefinition of terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim
    No it doesn't!! You're confusing facts with unsupported allegations.
    No kidding! Where have you been?!?
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Still, apples and oranges. We are not the USSR and we're not fighting the same battles they were.
    So what you are trying to tell me is, "Osama first gained notoriety when he was fighting against the Russians in Afghanistan during 80's". Or atleast that is what I could garner from your side step.
  7.    #47  
    The ones you neglected to mention, primarily that the numbers were inflated because of the redefinition of terms.
    I did not mention any facts. I posted a link to an article from the BBC without commentary.
    The point is that Hobbes called you on the facts. Now the only thing you have to go on is perception. Sort of like that old 3-1 line.
    I guess calling me on the facts means I should have included a commentary and a summary with the link. LOL.
    I did not mention any facts. I posted a link to an article from the BBC without commentary.
    I guess calling me on the facts means I should have included a commentary and a summary with the link. LOL.
    bababouy, thought I would write something you can relate to.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Of course you didn't mention facts. Hobbes did. And those facts took the wind out of your implications through posting the story.
    So what you are trying to tell me is, "Osama first gained notoriety when he was fighting against the Russians in Afghanistan during 80's". Or atleast that is what I could garner from your side step.
    NRG, why don't we cut to the chase. Tell me what similarities there are between Iraq now and Afghanistan in the 80's.
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    NRG, why don't we cut to the chase. Tell me what similarities there are between Iraq now and Afghanistan in the 80's.
    I am going to wait till you get off work or whatever it is that keeps you from posting earlier than 1(one) a.m.. Just wondering what are you doing to be up so late. Well I guess we can't all be forum 'monkeys'(not too subtle reference to Insertion) like some of us, me included. I will discuss the original topic, a little later though, promise.

P.S. Too get you started, think about how Osama started his network of contacts that allowed him to be able to form al Queda. How he was able to meet people that finance the sorts of things like 9/11.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am going to wait till you get off work or whatever it is that keeps you from posting earlier than 1(one) a.m.. Just wondering what are you doing to be up so late. Well I guess we can't all be forum 'monkeys'(not too subtle reference to Insertion) like some of us, me included. I will discuss the original topic, a little later though, promise.

P.S. Too get you started, think about how Osama started his network of contacts that allowed him to be able to form al Queda. How he was able to meet people that finance the sorts of things like 9/11.
    NRG, nice ride in your avatar. I take it that is your FX
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123