Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    This is just too funny! I walk away for an hour and come back to this.

LOL times 2 on the Godwin's Law (thanks Dog Doc for the link!).

I think one of the things people lose around here is a sense of context and self-deprecation. I dunno about any of you other "losers" but I certainly don't take ANYTHING we discuss in the Future Treo forum as "gold"...I think I have more fun making fun of the fact that we do take ourselves too seriously at times.

P.S. - did anyone notice that once Curly started getting vicious he removed his homepage URL from his sig? That crack about us "old guys" cuts both ways....any web site that plays music that screams the "N" word loud and proud just doesn't quick click with this old geezer...sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by curly2004
    Cingular Unlimited 39.99

Negative - 19.99 - dont know where you get your info. - but they are way off!!!! Thats o.k. I used to be with VZW (HORRIBLE COVERAGE!!!) I would be doing the same thing - bashing the other carriers to make myself feel better - I would probably be doing the same thing. And where I live VZW doesnt touch Cingular speeds.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    "Godwin's Law"

That iss jusst plain ssilly.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    perry and jack are nothing but postwhores that why you guys think their words are gold!They dont know anything.These are the same people that said the 700p was coming out in Feb then Mar,then Apr, then May and are even saying June.They are just guessing.Getting their post count up!
    You keep this up, and you better put your flame retardent undies on or you're going to get your backside scorched. You can't come walking into uncharted terriitory sporting your superiority complex so boldly. They shouldn't be apologizing for possibly offending you.

By the way, your your lithium and Prozac orders are ready on isle 9 for pick up.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar

I think one of the things people lose around here is a sense of context and self-deprecation. I dunno about any of you other "losers" but I certainly don't take ANYTHING we discuss in the Future Treo forum as "gold"...I think I have more fun making fun of the fact that we do take ourselves too seriously at times.

P.S. - did anyone notice that once Curly started getting vicious he removed his homepage URL from his sig? That crack about us "old guys" cuts both ways....any web site that plays music that screams the "N" word loud and proud just doesn't quick click with this old geezer...sorry.
    hey spandex man, I know what you mean about the sig line. As soon as I saw the myspace url I knew what level we were dealing with. My 10th grader has already outgrown the antics of myspace and has moved on.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar

Yea - what he said!
    Go get em Curly. My hat is off to you for giving me a break from the bashings!!!!!

ROFLMAO...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Go get em Curly. My hat is off to you for giving me a break from the bashings!!!!!

ROFLMAO...
    Black Knight: Okay, we'll call it a draw.
    King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.
    [King Arthur and Patsy ride off]
    Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow b*****ds! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!
    Stop talking about perry he doesnt know anything. All you guys know is rumors. Rumors do not tell you anything.You need to know the fact. Stop kissin up to perry because he is the mod.You guys listen to perry so much he told you guys the treo 700p was coming out in Feb/Mar.Do you guys remember that??Did it come out??NO!!We have had photoshoped pics of the 700p from shadowmite with the sprint logo. All you guys were so happy to so photoshopped pics of the 700p. You made youself think it was real.Then when the guy came on hear with the 700p for verizon you guys get all mad and start saying its too burry.You guys are just mad Verizon are getting the Treos first!
    Dude, you need to lighten up. Ignorance plus arrogance is a deadly combination. You can get away with not being polite as long as you're right, or you can get away with not being right as long as you're polite, but you are both WRONG and RUDE. Perry is NOT a moderator, and we'll talk with/about him all we want even without your blessing, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    You keep this up, and you better put your flame retardent undies on or you're going to get your backside scorched. You can't come walking into uncharted terriitory sporting your superiority complex so boldly. They shouldn't be apologizing for possibly offending you.

By the way, your your lithium and Prozac orders are ready on isle 9 for pick up.
    That was me flaming away. . . . . did you miss it?

If the palm police are not really in law enforcement why would you even open you door and hand over a treo?Palm doesnt have time for little things like that.If that was the case all they had to do is trace his ip address and send him a lawsuit.That would have hit CNN Headline News.
    ...in the civilized world people like us come from, we take words like "litigation", and "serious breach of confidence" very seriously. We're the people you stand on the corner and hate as we drive by in our jags, bentleys, mustangs, hell, pintos! Anything looks better when you're waiting on the bus, right Curly?

Wait, have you got buses back in New Orleans yet? Not trying to be insensitive, just pointing out that you may be a little "crankier" than the rest of us, seeing as how you live in what is basically the worst natural disaster in U.S. history.

Do you still have fecal matter floating through the streets?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Perry and Jack doesnt know more about people that read about them.Their word is not gold.If someone had 10,000 post you guys would believe anything he said.You guys a so easily guided.All of you should just join the Military.Fight for your president bush.The USA is losing the war cant you see that?The Russia and korea will soon overrun the USA.Watch and see
    ...just out of curiousity, you do have a murder suspect in your avatar, right? Because man, that makes me wish I could be like you. Did you even know "B-Stupid" HAD quotation marks before you saw it on the news?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    My friends from New Orleans live out in dallas and cant even get 2 bars with sprint out there, but with verizon my uncle is getting all bars.

So your friends and family members have drinking problems???

This may be the wrong forum for you. Try Alanon or AA

Metro Pcs is better than sprint.
    MetroPCS has coverage in how many states?

MetroPCS provides unlimited calls for one flat rate in these areas. Click on a state to see the coverage map for that area.

* GEORGIA
    Atlanta and Athens

* FLORIDA

Southern Florida: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Port Charlotte, Ft. Myers, Naples and The Keys

Central Florida: Tampa, Brandon, Port Richey, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota/Bradenton

* CALIFORNIA
    San Francisco Bay, Greater Sacramento

* TEXAS
    Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Sherman/Denison

* MICHIGAN
    Downtown Detroit, Clinton Township, Taylor, Southfield
    In Dallas MetroPCS doesn't work at Love Field (major downtown airport...SW Airlines main HUB) Kinda suspect ain't it?

Now leave Perry and Jack alone. In fact don't you have an english grammer lesson to attend?
    Last edited by BigTex; 05/03/2006 at 06:19 PM.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    Godwin's Law is going to come into play soon, I can feel it...

Heck, I think we are looking at proof of Darwin's Theory
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    My friends from New Orleans live out in dallas and cant even get 2 bars with sprint out there, but with verizon my uncle is getting all bars.
    So your friends and family members have drinking problems???
    Well several counties in/around the DFW metroplex are dry... maybe that's why they can't get bars.
    All of you treo geeks are nothin but losers!Surfing in cyberspace!!
    Uhm....why slam yourself like that?....If you haven't noticed, you are posting here too.
    People, this guy is not anything more then a hit and run poster. Here to flame one day and gone the next. Ignore him and he will go away.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    People, this guy is not anything more then a hit and run poster. Here to flame one day and gone the next. Ignore him and he will go away.
    Where's the fun in that? I mean...this thread would have, what, 12 posts if we took out the replies to this noodle?

For that matter, gharrod, most of the threads around here would be postless without your keen insights to rag on
    Hey Haggar!

For the first 2.5 years, you were a real slacker, but now -- it's like your pants are on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey Haggar!

For the first 2.5 years, you were a real slacker, but now -- it's like your pants are on fire.

I am more confused then ever.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast