Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Oh yeah, congrats Perry. Thanks for reminding me Jack.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    yeah right the palm police can and got a treo 700p.Dont believe what you cant see.Where you there when the so called palm police came to his house and got it??No!!Why didnt he put up pics of the warrant?So you are that dumb enough to just let the cops in you house without a warrant right and start taking stuff.Only a white person will let the cops do a move like that.Everyone knows someone hack on palm website and inserted treo 700p thats why it is no longer on there.You guys believe anything.You guys a in your 20s,30s,and 40s and getting excited over treos.WTF is up with that?
    All of you treo geeks are nothin but losers!Surfing in cyberspace!!
    okay then
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by curly2004
    All of you treo geeks are nothin but losers!Surfing in cyberspace!!
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    yeah right the palm police can and got a treo 700p.Dont believe what you cant see.Where you there when the so called palm police came to his house and got it??No!!Why didnt he put up pics of the warrant?So you are that dumb enough to just let the cops in you house without a warrant right and start taking stuff.Only a white person will let the cops do a move like that.Everyone knows someone hack on palm website and inserted treo 700p thats why it is no longer on there.You guys believe anything.You guys a in your 20s,30s,and 40s and getting excited over treos.WTF is up with that?
    LOL. This is one of the funniest and yet saddest post that I have seen on here in quite some time.

Uhhh, the palm police are not really public servants in the profession of law enforcement. Man, just don't have the time or the energy to explain all this to you.
    perry and jack are nothing but postwhores that why you guys think their words are gold!They dont know anything.These are the same people that said the 700p was coming out in Feb then Mar,then Apr, then May and are even saying June.They are just guessing.Getting their post count up!
    Hey Curly !!

Fell better now? That was certainly quite a core dump.

Actually -- I do not care what ends this 8 month old Silly Season -- a Verizon 700P or a Sprint 700P -- we are all getting cranky.

The End is Near !!

hmmm . . . . . . . . . that didn't sound right.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    perry and jack are nothing but postwhores that why you guys think their words are gold!They dont know anything.These are the same people that said the 700p was coming out in Feb then Mar,then Apr, then May and are even saying June.They are just guessing.Getting their post count up!
    Nah, Perry and Jack are both good people. They will share their knowledge with anyone who wants to gain more knowledge, they have their opinons on when a device may or may not be released, they share their opinon on what carrier is best for them. They do not come in make false statements with no knowldege of what they are talking about and then make poor attempts at insults. Maybe you could learn a little, or a lot from them.
    If the palm police are not really in law enforcement why would you even open you door and hand over a treo?Palm doesnt have time for little things like that.If that was the case all they had to do is trace his ip address and send him a lawsuit.That would have hit CNN Headline News.
    Does anyone know whether Sprint has an exclusive on the 700P like Verizon did on the 700W or should we expect to see the 700P from Verizon, Sprint and Cingular all at roughly the same time.

Thanks,

Marv
    Perry and Jack doesnt know more about people that read about them.Their word is not gold.If someone had 10,000 post you guys would believe anything he said.You guys a so easily guided.All of you should just join the Military.Fight for your president bush.The USA is losing the war cant you see that?The Russia and korea will soon overrun the USA.Watch and see
    Godwin's Law is going to come into play soon, I can feel it...
    Wow, 'ya learn / teach something new every day here. Yesterday, it was subdomains. Can't wait for tomorrow's lesson plan.
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    And, of course, most importantly, our patience is wearing thin! Boy do we need our treo fix! P or W, it'll hopefully be here soon to take the edge off!

whoaaaa!!! what are people smoking here, pass it along please.
    Perry and Jack doesnt know more about people that read about them.Their word is not gold.If someone had 10,000 post you guys would believe anything he said.You guys a so easily guided.All of you should just join the Military.Fight for your president bush.The USA is losing the war cant you see that?The Russia and korea will soon overrun the USA.Watch and see
    Hi Curly!

What are you angry about !?!? Have I offended you in some way? This "Future Treo Forum" is about just that -- rumors and speculation on future Treos -- and that is what we have done for 8 months.

Sorry, if I have offended you along the way.

Cheers, Perry.

WoW i guess the Russians are coming out with a Treo? hot sh@t
    Hi guys. Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I've been lurking for months and months and have been fascinated by the silly season. Y'all seem like pretty nice guys. Curly, you really need to relax. You don't know these guys. You don't know what they do or do not know. Believe them or not, it doesn't really matter. We'll all know if Perry is right or wrong within about a month. Here's to hopin' he's right!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    Godwin's Law is going to come into play soon, I can feel it...
    I had to google that one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Now that I've done my homework, LOL!
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast