Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Let me be the first to offer my companies services...we would like to be the independent 3rd party company who does this study! Obviously we'll need a huge sample, too...not 2...not 200. I think we need to test every market. This could get expensive..
    You were gonna charge ?????
    Haggar yeah i bet you had a 700w for a day or month. That is what everyone here says. Yeah i had the 700w for 1 month and i didnt like it but yet i didnt post anything about it when i had it.Stop with the lies.
    I think curly rides the short bus. Wow...that grammar is spectacular!

FWIW Perry is not a mod...just a good guy.

If anything the mods get harsher criticism here...not the other way around.

What a bozo :rollseyes:
    Haggar yeah i bet you had a 700w for a day or month. That is what everyone here says. Yeah i had the 700w for 1 month and i didnt like it but yet i didnt post anything about it when i had it.Stop with the lies.
    the 700w is great. some people like it. also great. some don't...that's fine too.

there are even people that don't care.

chill out
    why are you guys mad verizon is getting all the treos first?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curly2004
    I didn't say a month...I believe I said a few days. And (until yesterday) I've been a lurker on this site...thus not posts. I was posting a bit (under a different name) on the SprintUsers.com web site at the time...

Trust me, buddy, I've tried nearly everything. Just before the 700w I had a 6700PPC for 1 week and 6 days that I returned to Sprint. I couldn't stand the fact that the dang thing dialed out any time the joystick got bumped!! I loved the features as a PDA but hated it as a phone...

With regard to the 700w I really liked it! I prefer the 320x320 screen but could have lived with the low res. I also liked some of the add-ons Palm placed on top of WM5. It was a real improvement over the 6700..and it didn't DIAL OUT!!!

When I was considering switching...Verizone wanted to charge me $109 for a 2000 minute/month plan plus an additional $39.99 for the data plan. Plus it was another $10 for extra SMS messaging and then I had to bundle insurance and other things on top of that. All in all, with taxes, I was looking at close to $170 a month. The same plan on Sprint would have cost me $120 a month. I just decided I could wait...
    why are you guys mad verizon is getting all the treos first?
    ????who's mad.

I would like a new treo. I would like one based on the palm OS. I would like to stay with sprint. Others are in the same boat.

You sound like the one in need of anger management.
    My friends from New Orleans live out in dallas and cant even get 2 bars with sprint out there, but with verizon my uncle is getting all bars.
    Verizon and Sprint offer very good coverage here in the DFW metroplex. I've never had a problem in four years with sprint. I have friens here that are happy with verizon.
    Haggar sounds like you need to go with T-mobile aka trash mobile.Might can get 8,000 anytime if you work the system!
    dutchtrumpet so we are all happy right?
    How can anyone get this excited about a carrier?

Besides, everyone already knows U.S. Cellular is the best.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Alltel!! #1
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    My friends from New Orleans live out in dallas and cant even get 2 bars with sprint out there, but with verizon my uncle is getting all bars.
    So what! Why do you think anyone cares what service you froth at the mouth over. Some like Verizon, some like Sprint, some like Cingular. Each has their own needs and desires. Yes Verizon has faster speeds right now, if you get signal. I need GSM because I travel a lot. Don't get your panties all twisted up over it, you stated your preference made a few false statements about cingular billing others provided correct data.

I am still waiting for you to show me where I said you had a fake phone or for you to be a man and retract the statement.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Metro Pcs is better than sprint.
    cardio would you like me to take pics of my 728k EVDO speeds?
    Pfft.

No other carrier
    VisorPhone Clone
    Stop kissin up to perry because he is the mod.
    Congrats Perry, I musta missed something .... when did you become a mod ?

Why do we talk about / to Perry ? Because Perry best evidences the spark of the little kid in all of us who gets all excited and wakes up early XMas morning and jumps up and down in excitement when he sees the new toy that he wanted.

We have had photoshoped pics of the 700p from shadowmite with the sprint logo. All you guys were so happy to so photoshopped pics of the 700p. You made youself think it was real.Then when the guy came on hear with the 700p for verizon you guys get all mad and start saying its too burry.You guys are just mad Verizon are getting the Treos first!
    I gotta ask Shadowmite how what Photshop options he has that lets him extract a Sprint 700p ROM.

I gotta ask the TrackerDog developer why all the 700p apps are showing up as "latest versions" when I do app version scans.

I gotta ask Merlyn why the Palm Police came and took his Pre-Production Sprint 700p if it was a PhotoShop job

These are the facts:

1. The first real, hold in your hand 700p that broke news was Merlyn's which he bought off Craiglist from someone who was able to cop a preproduction / testing model. Of course Merlyn coulda been a Palm executive who was trying to create a preproduction buzz for the device. Unlike WMD's in Iraq however, .... on to No. 2

2. Shadowmite did extract the ROM from a 700p.

3. The speculation here on the 700p release as evidenced by the poll was pretty much (about 50%) saying that it would come out between April 15 and June 1st....or as Ed Colligan (Palm CEO) stated on September 25th, 2005 "about midyear"

4. We have no hard evidence that either Verizon or Sprint will be the frst to release it. Who gets it first is hardly of any significance when both are now "rumored" to be released within 2 weeks of one another. Except for Perry who has to spend another 2 weeks in the PPR, I don't think anyone else will need medication to get by waiting another two weeks.

4. There's gonna be a lotta 700w's on e-bay between May 15th and June 15th.....okay that's not fact but my projection

5. Perry is not a Mod.

6. I don't give a flying rat's rear end whether Verizon or Sprint gets the 700p first . My next Treo will be the 800 or whatever moniker they put on the thing that is no longer called Hollywood.
    Let's try that again...

Pfft.

No other carrier owns the World Series Champs now do they?

Enough said.
    VisorPhone Clone
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    cardio would you like me to take pics of my 728k EVDO speeds?

Whatever floats your boat man, whatever floats your boat. I am still waiting for you to show me where I said your treo was fake, now you are accusing me of questioning your download speeds (in a round about way).
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"