Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by curly2004
    [B][I] hi guys i am new to treocentral and i have been checking out this website since jan of 06.I had nextel at for the last 2 yrs and they were so bad with dropped calls i had to talk on the house phone.I left at went to verizon to get the treo 700w.$399 with 2 yr.$126.00 a month for 1350 mins,evdo,tax and insurance.I pretty much like it but memory is killing me.i cant run windows media player,internet explorer, and AgileMessenger.I think windows just needs too many resources to run.If the sprint Treo 700p has 64mb of ram i am gone and selling this 700w on ebay.I will just have to pay $175 early cancel fee.
    Welcome to the Hotel California.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    you guy at treocentral are well respected.This is the only site i check everyday about treos there is no other out there.Got to give a shot out to perry,he inspired me.I said today is the day i come out of hiding.here are some pics of my treo 700w.I like windows put i guess not on a pda.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...7/P1010494.jpg
    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...7/P1010493.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Welcome to the Hotel California.
    . . . . . .where you can never leave. . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    It will have 64mb of ram.
    64MB rom 32MB RAM.

Surur
    same as 700w?
    [B][I] hi guys i am new to treocentral and i have been checking out this website since jan of 06.I had nextel at for the last 2 yrs and they were so bad with dropped calls i had to talk on the house phone.I left at went to verizon to get the treo 700w.$399 with 2 yr.$126.00 a month for 1350 mins,evdo,tax and insurance.I pretty much like it but memory is killing me.i cant run windows media player,internet explorer, and AgileMessenger.I think windows just needs too many resources to run.If the sprint Treo 700p has 64mb of ram i am gone and selling this 700w on ebay.I will just have to pay $175 early cancel fee.

You willl regroup your monies on the Data plan with Sprint!
    same as 700w?

The 700w & 700p are expected to be identical hardware-wise, with the only exception being the 320x320 screen on the 700p. Because Palm OS was designed from the ground-up as a resource-frugal OS, 32MB of RAM is plenty. WM5 OTOH needs at least 64MB RAM to run comfortably. The 64MB referenced in above posts for the 700p is the storage memory, which is similar to the 700W on VZN now. Palm OS programs are smaller and take less memory, so the same specs are better for the 700p than 700w due to the extra bloat of WM5.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    yea i think i will end up getting a 700p.$126 a month is close to my car note.I cant really mutitask like i want to.
    you guy at treocentral are well respected.This is the only site i check everyday about treos there is no other out there.Got to give a shot out to perry,he inspired me.I said today is the day i come out of hiding.here are some pics of my treo 700w.I like windows put i guess not on a pda.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...7/P1010494.jpg
    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...7/P1010493.jpg
    That second pic is blurry. I don't think he really has a 700w -- he just photoshopped his 650. Either that or he's a plant!
    man why i would i have to photoshop.i have a 3.2mega pic cam.you flame everyone with pictures.in the second picture look on the screen you can see the refect of the camera.you are not smart at all.what u think people cant afford a pda or something?
    man why i would i have to photoshop.i have a 3.2mega pic cam.you flame everyone with pictures.in the second picture look on the screen you can see the refect of the camera.you are not smart at all.what u think people cant afford a pda or something?
    I think he was kidding Curly.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Hi Curly!

His sarcasm was not at your pictures but at all the OTHER pictures and goings on around here of recent days. . . . . . . no need to photoshop a device that exists and is being sold !!

Cheers, Perry.
    oh
    Now, if we only had a 700P picture taken by curly !! Then we would be in hog heaven.
    perry have you used slingbox?i was thinking about getting a tv tuner on my pc to stream direct tv to treo.
    No slingbox for the Treo 700p.

Surur
    perry have you used slingbox?i was thinking about getting a tv tuner on my pc to stream direct tv to treo.
    Hi Curly!

No I have not, but I do have a TV Tuner in my PC. (Windows XP Media Edition) Makes my PC a TiVo and provides a back up when my girls are watching the Disney Channel and I want to catch a few minutes of a game.

1 Desktop, 2 Laptops and 3 PDAs in the house -- and only one TV -- go figure!

Cheers, Perry.
    dam what about the 650?
    dam what about the 650?
    My guess -- if the 700P won't be able to do it -- neither can the 650.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast