Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    The topic of this thread is "off topic" so it cannot be closed.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    But it can be moved.

(And closed too, since the Mods can do what they wish...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    <moved>
    What's this thread about?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    What's this thread about?
    its about 4 postings too long --

(and I'm peeved that you didn't offer me any low cholesteral homo sapien brain recipes)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    its about 4 postings too long --

(and I'm peeved that you didn't offer me any low cholesteral homo sapien brain recipes)
    Listen to your doctor. Brain is bad for the heart (for that matter, heart is bad for the heart).
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    Go search Handago...I'm sure there is something you can download for your handheld that might be able to help you out.

If you do....just make sure you don't take any of your recipes to this county that Banned Homo Sapiens...you just might get arrested!
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Go search Handago...I'm sure there is something you can download for your handheld that might be able to help you out.

If you do....just make sure you don't take any of your recipes to this county that Banned Homo Sapiens...you just might get arrested!
    indeed ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    <moved>
    Darn! Foiled again!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    why is ** so anxious to peeve me off? I really have nothing against her but she comes into the thread and literally was asking publicly for it to be closed last night. if she doesn't like a thread maybe she just shouldn't read it. you who were there know what I am talking about. sorry for any offensive outbursts on my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    why is ** so anxious to peeve me off? I really have nothing against her but she comes into the thread and literally was asking publicly for it to be closed last night. if she doesn't like a thread maybe she just shouldn't read it. you who were there know what I am talking about. sorry for any offensive outbursts on my part.
    Maybe the witty banter and repartee were confusing her.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    RTFM!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    RTFM!!!

WHY???

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Are you in between bottles right now?

Where's the close button....

<looking around>
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Where's the close button....

<looking around>
    Go on, I dare ya!! You don't scare me, tough guy!

I was going to, but then I saw whatever the heck that thing is shaking his **** at me, and I couldn't kill such an adorable little icon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you in between bottles right now?
    June 11th, I'm on the wagon. Promise.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

That's what you said last June 11th.

Gotta. Deadwood.

That and Sopranos, are the only two times a year I'm clear eyed. And thanks to the Sopranos, I got to dry out three times this year. %^@&%$

Thread Crapper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast