Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Where were they in the 90's?

Dispalying that ridiculous "investigation" by Ken Starr.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    My point is the very concept of journalism is left leaning.
    NOT!!

I'm sure you would say that the very concept of liberty, of righteousness, of valor, of goodness is left-leaning. But that doesn't make it true. The very concept of marxism, on the other hand, is left-leaning. I'll give you that.
    Dispalying that ridiculous "investigation" by Ken Starr.
    While China was but a whisper.
    You keep believing that and we'll start sewing the patches on your brown shirt.

And why the PBS comment? Just repeating an old talking point?
    Brown shirt? The old Nazi comment, the lib standby. I would expect more from you, I thought you had some intelligence. The PBS post was in response to post #10.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    You keep believing that and we'll start sewing the patches on your brown shirt.

And why the PBS comment? Just repeating an old talking point?
    That's pure objectivity for you. Rather refuses to admit he ran with a fake document, geatches points this out, and you bring on the Nazi reference. I'm not sure whether you or BlazerBoy represent the worst in the natural tendancy for leftist to be zealots.

Better still, how do you defend PBS as even being neutral?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  6.    #27  
    lol, i can just feel the steam coming out of your ears

you are right, i saw an episode of Nova on the origin of biodiversity on planet earth last week that was TOTALLY slanted

I mean, everybody knows the earth was created 5000 years ago when adam and eve used to ride disosaurs to church.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, i can just feel the steam coming out of your ears

you are right, i saw an episode of Nova on the origin of biodiversity on planet earth last week that was TOTALLY slanted

I mean, everybody knows the earth was created 5000 years ago when adam and eve used to ride disosaurs to church.
    Blaze, I've finally figured it out. You are employed by TC to say ridiculous things and stir people up and run up the post counts. I am not falling for it, I do not believe that any one person can be so stupid.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    DaT, we all understand your slant; if CNN, CBS, ABC reports a story it is journalistic power attempting to keep the abusive administration in check, if Fox reports the exact same story with the exact same wording it is propaganda out to get you.

This is typical DaT....his hypocrisy shows in every thread he comments in now.
    post counts down change for off topic posting.

these threads just make me shake my head...simply amazing. anyone that hints at calling someone else here a nazi should have their user account deleted.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    post counts down change for off topic posting.

these threads just make me shake my head...simply amazing. anyone that hints at calling someone else here a nazi should have their user account deleted.
    I second that.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    It's okay to call people in this country a Nazi on the Senate floor, so it must be okay! Does TC feel it has a higher moral standing than our governing body of leaders?
  12.    #33  
    I guess it sucks to be facist these days, now that Hitler had to go and give all of them a bad name.
    By: theBlaze74 at Yesterday 08:41 PM

"I mean, everybody knows the earth was created 5000 years ago when adam and eve used to ride disosaurs to church. "

LMAO.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    LMAO again rereading that post.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Does TC feel it has a higher moral standing than our governing body of leaders?
    TC does have the moral high ground: You can't write the F word here, while VP Cheney can use it in the senate to tell a Senator to get lost.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    TC does have the moral high ground: You can't write the F word here, while VP Cheney can use it in the senate to tell a Senator to get lost.
    And Clinton can get blown in the oval office, what's your point?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Doesn't it get tiring for dems to blame everything on bush and cheney, and for republicans to blame everything still on Clinton. We should all be independants.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Let's check the tote board friends:

Left Right
    ABC Fox
    CBS
    CNN
    CNBC
    MSN
    NBC
    PBS

Hmmm...yes BlazerBoy...the world is truly fair and balanced. I just love how the left has been going bonkers about the ONLY right slanted network infringing on their sacred domain of puerile leftest diatribe.
    Fox is waaaaaayy to the right. Enough to balance all the one's to the left to make the entire news industry balanced? Maybe. Or are they fair and balanced by themselves?

The problem is that very few people watch/listen to a mix of left and right media. They stick to one and .. if that happens to be Fox, believe themselves to be informed by a F&B source.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    P.S. PBS is about as fair as Pravda was in the 80's.
    You can't be serious!

Have you even watched any of the News Hour programs? The 1st 10 minutes is listing the happenings.. pure and simple. No commentary. The remaining 50 minutes has interviews with representatives from both (and sometimes more) sides of the issues. Each person is allowed to talk, uninterrupted, to make their point. Unlike Hannity & ___ or O'Riley (or Chris Wallace or the Situation Room and the rest of the crap). Their weekly commentary is by (David) Brooks and (Mark) Shields. Or Shields and Gigot, or Gergen, or Lowry. Each alloed to talk in complete sentences.

The host Jim Lehrer does not vote in elections or participate in any electoral process, in an effort to avoid being partisan.

No one can be 100% unbiased.. but at least they come the closest!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast