Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    All booked and paid just waiting to go I will be sure to check out those two resturants the Jiko and The California Grille

If you have HandyShopper (and why wouldn't you, it's FREE), load up this database of the "hidden mickeys" and check them off as you tour the parks!

Actually, the list has just the hidden Mickeys from Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Disney Resort loaded so far. If anyone has time to finish the rest of the parks, that'd be great (and save me doing so before June...).

Rob
    Hidden Mickeys
    Much money as I am payin he better be in plain view all day everyday.

Again THANKS everyone for the tips. Keep em comin, trip still a month off
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Hidden Mickeys are when the Imagineers have purposely or unentionally made a mickey head with ears that is not necessarily plain to see.

It is just something to do while waiting in line, walking around, etc...
  3.    #23  
    HIDDEN MICKEYS my little girl will love this
    Thanks Robbalzas and Hobbes

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    If you have HandyShopper (and why wouldn't you, it's FREE), load up this database of the "hidden mickeys" and check them off as you tour the parks!

Actually, the list has just the hidden Mickeys from Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Disney Resort loaded so far. If anyone has time to finish the rest of the parks, that'd be great (and save me doing so before June...).

Rob
    I also downloaded a database on DW parks. It included maps, ride discriptions, helpful hints, etc... It was great to pull up to help plan where you want to go, when you don't a map brochure on you for each park. It was either free, or only something like $2. But I found it handy to have once or twice when were there last.
    Hobbes, any idea where the park database can be found? Or even what it was called? HandyShopper or MobileDB, or some other format? Sounds like it would be useful. Search didn't turn up anything.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    Hobbes, any idea where the park database can be found? Or even what it was called? HandyShopper or MobileDB, or some other format? Sounds like it would be useful. Search didn't turn up anything.
    What he said Hobbes

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I have it archived on a DVD.....I will have look it up....who knows it may have never been updated since I got it 3 years ago!
    Here is the one that I was talking about.....

KnowPlaces
    Updated: 2/3/2005

Interactive guide for Disney World, the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY, and the Amer.Museum of Natural History in NY. You can view a map of the resort or the museum in one screen. You can select the attraction or the exhibit from a list and see it highlighted on the map. You can tap on a part of the map to see which attraction or exhibit is located there.

Use with: P/PC and P/PC 2002 Price: $5
    Developer: Bright Angle
    Web: www.brightangle.com Email: support@brightangle.com

http://www.brightangle.com/knowplaces/default.asp
    This one might be good too:

Mouse Explorer 1.2
  9.    #29  
    Nada for the 650? I will have to do a google search. Thanks though

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    After staying at each of the deluxe resorts (contemporary, animal kingdom lodge, poly and GF) at a whim we stayed at the cabins at Ft Wilderness. You aren't gonna get fold down service, but it is the absolute best kept secret on where to stay and less expensive than the deluxe hotels on-site. Another good alternative for a nicer hotel is the Swan or Dolphin that are non-disney owned on-site hotels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Nada for the 650? I will have to do a google search. Thanks though
    Look at this a great opportunity......This is perfect rationalization to graduate to the Dark Side of the handheld world!
  12.    #32  
    Not gonna be able to do it Hobbes I like Palm (yeah i know ).

I did find something for the palm, but it was 19.95

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    After staying at each of the deluxe resorts (contemporary, animal kingdom lodge, poly and GF) at a whim we stayed at the cabins at Ft Wilderness. You aren't gonna get fold down service, but it is the absolute best kept secret on where to stay and less expensive than the deluxe hotels on-site. Another good alternative for a nicer hotel is the Swan or Dolphin that are non-disney owned on-site hotels.
    Yeah, I will be stayin at the Swan

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12