Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1.    #1  
    In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

    Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

    As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in *****." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
  2. #2  
    Good points....


    I stole his line!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #3  
    Wow...some pretty blantant ant-semitism here, but as a jew, I will attempt to respond.

    The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East.
    like where? Mars?

    This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.
    examples please? What negative influences are you refering to? Your right though. We control everything. In fact tonight, Im meeting up with some other of my jewish friends and we will discuss how to divide our plunder and tighten our grip on the entertainment and news industries.

    Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in *****.

    ding ding ding...the best line of the night. let me ask you something....do people as clearly crazy like you, actually realize your crazy, or do you think your normal? (Surur, if your reading you can comment on this too)
  4. #4  
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ...ection-23.html

    Rank Religion Total % Africa Asia America America Russia Oc
    eania
    1 Christians 1,943.0M 32.8% 356.3M 283.7M 462.9M 256.9M 558.7M
    24.5M
    2 Affiliated 1,835.4M 31.0% 323.8M 275.8M 456.9M 222.7% 536.1M
    20.0M
    Christians

    3 Muslims 1,164.6M 19.6% 315.0M 812.0M 1.6M 4.3M 31.4M
    0.2M
    4 Roman 1,026.5M 17.3% 114.3M 106.4M 442.8M 69.5M 286.1M
    7.3M
    Catholics
    5 Hindus 761.7M 12.8% 2.4M 755.5M 0.8M 1.3M 1.4M
    0.3M
    6 Nonreligious 759.7M 12.8% 4.9M 600.8M 15.3M 27.5M 108.0M
    3.2M
    7 Chinese 379.2M 6.4% 0.03M 377.8M 0.2M 0.8M 0.25M
    0.06M
    Folk Rel.
    8 Other 373.8M 6.3% 74.8M 143.0M 44.3M 83.5M 25.6M
    2.5M
    Christians

    9 Buddhists 353.8M 6.0% 0.1M 348.8M 0.6M 2.4M 1.5M
    0.3M
    10 Protestants 316.4M 5.3% 74.4M 44.0M 45.3M 69.4M 76.8M
    6.5M
    11 Ethnic Rel. 248.6M 4.2% 97.2M 148.2M 1.2M 0.4M 1.3M
    0.26M
    12 Orthodox 213.7M 3.6% 33.7M 15.2M 0.5M 4.9M 158.8M
    0.68M
    Christians
    13 Atheists 149.9M 2.5% 0.4M 121.5M 2.7M 1.6M 23.4M
    0.36M
    14 Unaffil. 107.7M 1.8% 32.5M 7.9M 6.0M 34.2M 22.6M
    4.4M
    15 New Age 100.2M 1.7% 0.03M 98.5M 0.60M 0.76M 0.15M
    0.05M
    16 Anglicans 63.7M 1.1% 27.96M 0.86M 0.85M 3.2M 25.6M
    5.2M
    17 Sikhs 22.3M 0.4% 0.05M 21.5M -- 0.5M 0.24M
    0.01M
    18 Jews 14.1M 0.2% 0.23M 4.14M 1.12M 5.99M 2.53M
    0.1M

    As one can see, Jews make up a very small percentage of the people in
    the world.


    SO... let this minority live!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

    Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

    As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in *****." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
    israel wasn't created in 1948. it was created thousands of years ago. we never gave up title to our land. if someone takes over your house the law says you still hold title to your house. we kept our title thru the bible, talmud and our prayers.
    the talmud says nothing of what you said about jesus. jesus is from our family, our jewish family. and you have no right to talk about him that way.
    Last edited by protonpump; 04/23/2006 at 08:03 PM.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

    Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

    As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in *****." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
    f.uck you, its ignorant as.sholes like you that make jews out to be evil
  7. #7  
    I'm surprised you didn't throw in Judaism being a gutter religion, or how that damn pesky Holocaust talk won't go away.

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #8  
    I am a little suprised this thread is still around. My guess is that had you used the words 'black' or 'negro' in place of Jew, the outcry would be even louder.

    It is sad that such racism still exists.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by got-hosting
    I am a little suprised this thread is still around. My guess is that had you used the words 'black' or 'negro' in place of Jew, the outcry would be even louder.

    It is sad that such racism still exists.
    Or French...that usually gets a thread locked and a user banned around here...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #10  
    [QUOTE=TomUps]Wow...some pretty blatant ant-semitism here, but as a jew, I will attempt to respond.

    I think its about time to grow out of fast labels like anti-semitic. Just because Jewish/isrial policies/ politics **** someone off and they criticize or show disapproval that doesn't have anything anything to do with racism he had some good points a little heated but worth arguing
  11. #11  
    Looking at all of Joe's posts, he is very good at adding the ever insightful "Good Points". Now that I know what his "good points" are really are.....I am glad that he never responded to any of my posts!

    Joe.....very bad taste.....very ignorant post.

    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
    Like when they were tag teamed by Egypt, Jordan, and Syria during the 6 Day War and without the help of the US, they not only defended themselves but obliterated the Armies and the Air Forces of those trying to attack and antagonize Israel.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 04/23/2006 at 11:16 PM.
  12. #12  
    I read this post early on Sunday but hesitated in responding. I googled parts of this post and had several hits on other forums where a person named JOEBIALEK posted the exact same post--some as old as February (its a shame that after all this time Joe still hasn't fact checked his own posts). He also never responds to any responses to his original post. So, I figure, why respond to this one? Well, as I sometimes do in OT, I'm responding simply to correct errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.
    The US has many lobbies influencing all sorts of policies both foreign and domestic. We also have a Muslim lobby in this country. Bottom line is that the US supports Israel for the sake of the US. It has historically supported Israel as a foothold in the region to stem Soviet/Arab alliances as well as to stem a pan-Arab hegemony. Now, that support hasn't come without some unintended consequences. But no foreign policy ever does.

    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.
    Actually, Britain publicly decided that way back in 1917. But, even then, the Mandate of Palestine had already become home to hundreds of thousands of Jews. So, given that Jews were suffering pogroms in Russia and Poland; given that a Jewish genocide had been in effect in Germany; given that even the US was restricting Jewish immigration; and given that the Jews in Israel were actually doing something with the land in Israel--what would you say should have been done with the Jews? Further, who would have governed the "multi-religious" utopia you proposed for the land of Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
    As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in *****." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
    I'm confused. First, we're led to believe Joe is not a fan of the Bible with its stories of massacres led by the Jews. But then Joe tries to tug at the Christian heart-strings by saying that the Talmud decries Jesus. Well, let me also set the record straight on this: there is no conclusive evidence that the Talmud ever refers to Jesus of Nazareth. Tractate Gittin certainly does tell the story of a man who called forth the spirit of Balaam who says his punishment for leading Jews astray is boiling in *****. And another time he calls forth the spirit of a man who is named Yeshu in some manuscripts (other manuscripts refer to this as not a man but many men) who says his punishment for leading Jews astray is boiling in hot excriment (sorry if anyone is eating while reading this). But since the Talmud only refers to two men named Yeshu, one who lived about 100BC and the other who lived around 100AD, its very doubtful this one passage refers to the Jesus of Christianity. Even if it did, is it really surprising that a Jewish book might speak poorly of Jesus since they deny He was the Messiah?
  13. #13  
    Eyiiik! I goggled JoeB I see Why nobody has patience for him kind of a one way mirror
    don't mind me ,I herd somewhere that if I bang on this type writer long enough eventually i'll type something meaningful
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I read this post early on Sunday but hesitated in responding. I googled parts of this post and had several hits on other forums where a person named JOEBIALEK posted the exact same post--some as old as February
    I think its a trick to see who's jewish. they post on various blogs and take an inventory of the reponses. oh well. I fell for it. (damn the internet!) I quess ill be seeing you guys on that ecattle trian. I just hope there's WiFi on that train this time around.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    He also never responds to any responses to his original post.
    ...with the exception of the regular "Good points..." after two or three replies (hence my post above).
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  16. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #16  
    I think its about time to grow out of fast labels like anti-semitic. Just because Jewish/isrial policies/ politics **** someone off and they criticize or show disapproval that doesn't have anything anything to do with racism he had some good points a little heated but worth arguing

    The old jews control the media (and anything else) theories start getting floated around, that is anti-semitism.

    What good points did he have? Be careful though, I might have to bring up your name at tonights jewish meeting where we will be discussing tightening our grip on world domination.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    we kept our title thru the bible, talmud and our prayers.
    So if I pray enough I can take your house???
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    The old jews control the media (and anything else) theories start getting floated around, that is anti-semitism.

    What good points did he have? Be careful though, I might have to bring up your name at tonights jewish meeting where we will be discussing tightening our grip on world domination.

    The amount of money spent by AIPAC to lobby generally means political favor is happening more than best policy.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    So if I pray enough I can take your house???
    Not sure about that, but maybe you can return to Great Britain, Germany, or wherever your ancestors came from, and reclaim the land there?

    In that case, it may help if you say the land was given to you and your relatives by your god in person, that may validate your claim in the eyes of some. On the other hand, you may run into difficulties with people who were given that land by their god, too.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  20. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #20  
    Wow, I overestimated DaThomas. I thought for sure he would see this as a blantant racist thread and slam the original poster for what he truely is. A nut job with conspiracy theories and accusations.

    However, he stays quiet and proves once again right and wrong only goes so far with the liberal left. As long as it fits their political feelings they have no problems with anti-semitism or racism. If the original poster wrote about, Muslims, Gays, Blacks, on just about anything else, Im sure you would feel differently.


    So if I pray enough I can take your house???
    Whose house did the Jews steal?

    The amount of money spent by AIPAC to lobby generally means political favor is happening more than best policy.
    Is it all lobbies you have a problem with, or is it just the jewish ones?

    DaT, can you please give me an example over the influence that the AIPAC has on our domestic policy, control of the news media, and ofcourse the entertainment industry.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions