1.    #1  
    Watch this
    Great to watch...he is so fast.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Yeah, I think he's the no-brainer...but I'm glad to see that there's at least roomers of my school's Mario Williams going at #1! That man is a monster!

I saw a SI article that people were saying, "Mario williams could be better than Julius Peppers", the article then said, "yeah, well Bush could be better than Marshall Faulk, so there!". Thought that was funny

As another note...I think V. Young will turn out to be a better choice than Leinhart. He practically won the championship himself. You have a great QB in Matt Leinhart but he also had two very good running backs, including Bush that helped his stats out. Young doesn't have the surrounding cast. Only time will tell, but I just like watching Young play...
    I don't need to click on the link to know why Bush will be numero uno in the draft. Let's stop joking around, there really isn't even much of a contest. Do I think he'll be as good as Marshall Faulk? No. But I'm a STL fan, so I'm biased I do think he'll be a fantastic pro player though...

My prediction of who'll be the 2006 NFL MVP: Larry Johnson.

Represent.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  5.    #5  
    I think Bush has a chance to be one of the greatest ever. My fear is that we will never see the full greatness of this guy. He might end up like Warrick Dunn, with coaches limiting the number of plays he gets cause he cant so called "carry the load"

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    My prediction of who'll be the 2006 NFL MVP: Larry Johnson.
    Represent.
    What if Priest Comes back and is just as dominant?
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    What if Priest Comes back and is just as dominant?
    It's been all but confirmed that LJ is going to be KC's starting back next season. Priest is going to be on the bench, and he's satisfied with that. He just wants to end his carrer in KC.

Do you even realize the INCREDIBLE numbers LJ put up last year in just HALF THE SEASON!? Average his numbers out to a full season and he's making the greatest backs of all-time blush. And let's not forget the Chiefs scored Herman Edwards as their head coach. That can only mean good things for their future.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  7.    #7  
    Yes, I know LJ would have had astronimcal numbers if he played the full year, But Priest is still a great back and does not deserve to be on the bench either. The correct thing is to go back to the same rotation they had last year.
    Dunno how Leinart will fare. Depends on his situation. Maybe if he gets picked up by Tennessee, and reunited with Norm Chow, he might do okay.

But Vince Young has Culpepper written all over him...which isn't a compliment.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212
    Yes, I know LJ would have had astronimcal numbers if he played the full year, But Priest is still a great back and does not deserve to be on the bench either. The correct thing is to go back to the same rotation they had last year.
    Well, no matter how you slice it, it isn't going to be fair to someone. Priest Holmes deserves to be a starting back. But LJ is young, and was the most dominant back last season. I'm from the MO, and the Chiefs are one of my favorite teams. I think it's in their best interest if they start LJ next season. I thought it might be a good idea to trade Priest, but that idea had already come up and he stated that he wants to end his career in KC, and being the loyal organization that KC is, they're happy to oblige - even if it means paying him a superstar's salary for sitting on the bench. Priest doesn't deserve to be on the bench, but he wants to stay with the Chiefs, and he understands that LJ is the future of the organization. He's a smart guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Dunno how Leinart will fare. Depends on his situation. Maybe if he gets picked up by Tennessee, and reunited with Norm Chow, he might do okay.

I dunno...I think Culpepper is one of the better QB's in the league - he just needs more talent around him(and better coaching too).
    I dunno...I think Culpepper is one of the better QB's in the league - he just needs more talent around him(and better coaching too).
    Meh...what has he ever done? He had one good year with the help of a freak of nature at WR. And now that the freak has gone to Oakland...

And granted Mike Tice seemed about as apt a Head Coach as that pencil he was so fond of, but I don't think it really matters. People got too excited because of Culpeppers size and agility. Big deal. Joe Montana didn't need it.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Meh...what has he ever done? He had one good year with the help of a freak of nature at WR. And now that the freak has gone to Oakland...

And granted Mike Tice seemed about as apt a Head Coach as that pencil he was so fond of, but I don't think it really matters. People got too excited because of Culpeppers size and agility. Big deal. Joe Montana didn't need it.
    I suppose you're right. It is nice for a QB to be able to just throw the ball up and have thier receiver go get it(as was the case with Moss). But still. The dude's arm strength is nigh-unmatchable, he's quick, and he's one of the toughest QB's to sack in the league(if not THE toughest). In the right system he's an MVP candidate.
    I suppose you're right. It is nice for a QB to be able to just throw the ball up and have thier receiver go get it(as was the case with Moss). But still. The dude's arm strength is nigh-unmatchable, he's quick, and he's one of the toughest QB's to sack in the league(if not THE toughest). In the right system he's an MVP candidate.
    He's got plenty of "wow!", but I'm not convinced he's got "it" (whatever "it" is.) I mean Jeff George had a cannon for an arm, but would have had a better career though if he had 20 yards less distance and more leadership abilities.

But you're right though, within the right system anyone can be an MVP. Look at Rich Gannon. Or Kurt Warner for that matter.

Don't forget that Young had a GREAT completion %. I can't remember what it was, but his numbers weren't just "ok". He's a great QB that can burn most people by running as well.

You're right on Young if whoever drafts him does the usual and tries to protect their investment by "fixing" his delivery and tying his shoes together to stop the happy feet. If they were to do with Young what the Oilers did with Earl Campbell, turn him loose, overwork him, but enjoy a relatively brief but stellar career, Young would have the same success, but probably be crippled within five years.

In a way, Atlanta has tried to "protect" Vick the same way to squeeze out a few extra years - but my oh my how it hampers his productivity.

Don't mean to imply pro teams should treat their players like raw meat, but in this dog eat dog pro football environment, a three-five year meteor is much more productive than a seven-ten year fizzle.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    He's got plenty of "wow!", but I'm not convinced he's got "it" (whatever "it" is.) I mean Jeff George had a cannon for an arm, but would have had a better career though if he had 20 yards less distance and more leadership abilities.

But you're right though, within the right system anyone can be an MVP. Look at Rich Gannon. Or Kurt Warner for that matter.
    I'm not convinced he has 'it' either. Only time will tell on that one.

But yeah, you're right about Gannon and Warner. Kurt Warner was the best quarterback ever for a 3 year stretch, hahahaha