Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I think Jimmie just linked this on gadgetstogo
    Bwahahahaha!!!! I think the six degrees of seperation are:

TC>Jimmie>Engadget>Brighthand>PIC> and lastly, some noob posting here about a story he just read from engadget that came from Jimmie, who got it from here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Bwahahahaha!!!! I think the six degrees of seperation are:

TC>Jimmie>Engadget>Brighthand>PIC> and lastly, some noob posting here about a story he just read from engadget that came from Jimmie, who got it from here.
    I am really laughing out loud...you got me on that one bud!!
    Well I am damn glad teH Munk shared this little tid bit of info about his Dumb A$$ neighbor not knowing anything about the 700p.

Maybe I can get some freakin sleep now.......

Chuck....
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I think Jimmie just linked this on gadgetstogo
    Actually he started a thread with a link to his site doing a review of the product that doesn't exist yet. And he does so because he doesn't make any money off it.
    I consulted my friend the astrologer - and guess what?
    And he says he knows nothing about when the 700p will be released. In fact, being that he's an MD, he was dumbfounded as to why I would even ask.

Wow!! What do you guys think????
    he's obviously under an NDA and played dumb to avoid the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    <moved>Talked to my neighbor's kids, they said the Easter bunny didn't hide any treo eggs.

Well I heard that the Taxi Easter Egg is still hidden. The tooth fairy told me that one.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    For those of you who have wondered where I have been.

Well for the last 8 months I have been the witness protection program.
    That's right. In the witness protection program, with a 700p hidden up my ****!
    So don't tell me about IF it exist or not!
    You'll get it when I get darn good and ready!

O&O

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Live Sound Guy.... if it was up your posterior.... I really don't want "that" one.... you can keep it.

Insertion.... where's the photos of your neighbor & their doctural diploma (non-photoshopped- of course)?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    <<You'll get it when I get darn good and ready!>>

or, when the constipation meds kick in...
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    For those of you who have wondered where I have been.

Well for the last 8 months I have been the witness protection program.
    That's right. In the witness protection program, with a 700p hidden up my ****!
    So don't tell me about IF it exist or not!
    You'll get it when I get darn good and ready!

O&O
    Ah, now we know what the "p" really stands for.
    Hey TeHLiveSoundGuy

Yeah I waz wondering where you waz.

How is that Treo hidden up your **** workin out for you? Do you find it fairly easy to use? If you have a bout of constipation, is it cause the phone locked up? Is reception OK if you wander around with a dazed look and with your mouth open? Is reception better with gold or lead fillings? Do you have to ask the party to which you are calling, "can you hear me now"? Oh wait a second, I think the "can you hear me now" was Verizon. Oh well, I think it is a valid question for Sprint.

Just curious....

BTW...MTFST650IDRF...

JTYSK

Chuck
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Live Sound Guy.... if it was up your posterior.... I really don't want "that" one.... you can keep it.

Insertion.... where's the photos of your neighbor & their doctural diploma (non-photoshopped- of course)?
    I don't have photos of my neighbor...(well, at least not that neighbor ,) but I did find one of the Sound Man

As you can see, the new Treo still has an antenna.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    As soon as I opened this thread, I heard helicoptors and saw men in orange suits surround my yard. I think Insertion is onto something here.................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    I think the only thing Insertion is on to is Munkey shines...

Chuck
  16.    #36  
    Care to shine mY Munkey??

Care to shine mY Munkey??
    Holy monkey nuts...this thread has been hijacked by the man with the yellow hat.
    Why did this thread not receive the customary "stop wasting my precious time!" and "thanks for chewing up bandwith!" gripping that other equally vapid threads enjoyed. And why is it still open?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    These threads are badly needed to keep many of us coming back to treocentral during droughts of treo news, updates, and exciting developments. Without threads like this...tc would not be as fun as it is. But, I'm not saying this thread is pure entertainment....monkey man's neighbor not knowing about the 700 is BIG news.

BTW
    MTISDFJTYWWTK;
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    Why did this thread not receive the customary "stop wasting my precious time!" and "thanks for chewing up bandwith!" gripping that other equally vapid threads enjoyed. And why is it still open?
    Does it really bother you that much?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast