1.    #1  
    As mentioned in another thread I am gonna do something I haven't done for about 20 years....and that is get a new e-mail address. It';s kinda weird thinking that my download speeds are 24,000 times faster than they were when I opened these accounts.

With that much history I have got a lot of "change of electronic address" e-mails to send but I know I gonna forget something. Here's my "ToDo" list.

1. Send COEA notices to all those in my 8 or 9 electronic address books.....2 or 3 times.

2. Add accounts to my puters and Treo.

3. Contact all my software / hardware vendors with COEA

4. Contact all web forums I belong to with COEA.

What am I forgetting ?
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Setup forwarders on the old accounts to forward mail onto the new one(s)?
    Other things I can think of which seem to require manually changing them:

Change email addresses at bank, utilities, other places with e-bills/payments. (Pretty all-encompassing, too. I forgot to update an old retirement plan and an insurance company. A really, really good reason NOT to go "all electronic" for statements, notices, etc.)

Subscription groups (listservs, email groups, etc.)

Your family. (Yes, I did forget a few. Plus people will continue to send to the old address for at least a year, now matter how much you remind them.)

On puters, Treos, remember to change the "reply to" address if you fill that in on your account setups.

Changing info/autocomplete for sites where you email is your log on name.

It seems like there are a couple of other really important ones that are escaping me. It's been a few years since I've done this (from AT&T dialup to DSL).
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
  4.    #4  
    Da bookkeeper does the bills thing so that isn't on my account.

I dropped all my listserves except for one and have that e-mail list.

Family .... hmmmm maybe I should specifically exclude most of them when using my address book o send out notices

I am gonna keep the address for 3 months before stopping the service to catch any stragglers.