Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1334
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I'm sorry, but I have to vehemently disagree with that statement. He has never come off as a bully. Powerfully convicted? Absolutely. But "bully" is a very strong word, and incorrect.
    I stand corrected and retract my earlier comments.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    I am powerless and only seek the truth which is all I have done here. My apologies to others for my seemingly arrogent stances. We live in a world where life and liberty should be protected above all else. We live in a time when our children, our ideals and our hopes are threatened in ways never before seen. We need to gather our collective souls and be thankful for what we have and look forward to a new day. One where the sun will shine brightly again on each of us.

Those who have read my words fully are usually not the ones at odds with me because they realize I may challenge but usually it is with good intent. One of the lessons my father passed on to me. For those who don't believe in the things and ideals I do I understand and welcome your discord. That is what America is all about. Above all else that is what we all are...Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I am powerless and only seek the truth which is all I have done here. My apologies to others for my seemingly arrogent stances. We live in a world where life and liberty should be protected above all else. We live in a time when our children, our ideals and our hopes are threatened in ways never before seen. We need to gather our collective souls and be thankful for what we have and look forward to a new day. One where the sun will shine brightly again on each of us.

Those who have read my words fully are usually not the ones at odds with me because they realize I may challenge but usually it is with good intent. One of the lessons my father passed on to me. For those who don't believe in the things and ideals I do I understand and welcome your discord. That is what America is all about. Above all else that is what we all are...Americans.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d=1#post972532

Guys it is an illusiuon. I grew up the son of a magician and the trick is you believe you are seeing something that is different then what really exists. Do you really think if there were not a 100% chance of him being ok it would be on TV? I am much more impressed by the Chris Angel stuff (not always but he is at least inventive).
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    NOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING - the healthy skepticism and inquiring mind. You and James Randi. Dude, you're a natural.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Long live ghoudini!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    you got it Munkini
    although Doom says you are Munk-tini
    Dstrauss, you are suffering from Perry-itis. The ability to post more then 5 times without quoting yourself.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    And you put it in pink. Brilliant!
    I keep hearing Whitney Houston and Air Supply...come to think of it, I am looking through rose colored glasses too!
    Dstrauss, you are suffering from Perry-itis. The ability to post more then 5 times without quoting yourself.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

You've got my vote. Gharrod, I hope you didn't take my email as a slam, but a reality check. I have been one of the few that has agreed with you regarding the 700P. I believe it may come out, but will be a non-believer about the date until an official announcement is made.

All the drive-by posters doing the hit and runs with blurry pics and informants and all the other crap spewed (pun intended) made me believe less. Perry was the only consistent poster that said what he believed and that it didn't bother him if someone trusted his sources or not. In other words, his take it for what it's worth attitude gave him credibility.

Where I took issue with your post was that you were doing the same thing you gave others a heap of crap for (pun again intended) and I wanted to remind you of that. I'm a gharrod fan for the way you call poster's bluffs and I wanted to keep it consistent on both sides. If I offend you please accept my apology.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    I'm a gharrod fan for the way you call poster's bluffs and I wanted to keep it consistent on both sides. If I offend you please accept my apology.
    I just think he's got a cool car.
    You've got my vote. Gharrod, I hope you didn't take my email as a slam, but a reality check. I have been one of the few that has agreed with you regarding the 700P. I believe it may come out, but will be a non-believer about the date until an official announcement is made.

All the drive-by posters doing the hit and runs with blurry pics and informants and all the other crap spewed (pun intended) made me believe less. Perry was the only consistent poster that said what he believed and that it didn't bother him if someone trusted his sources or not. In other words, his take it for what it's worth attitude gave him credibility.

Where I took issue with your post was that you were doing the same thing you gave others a heap of crap for (pun again intended) and I wanted to remind you of that. I'm a gharrod fan for the way you call poster's bluffs and I wanted to keep it consistent on both sides. If I offend you please accept my apology.
    Postal, I think where I differed (and this is just my point of view, accept it or not) was that I let it be known ahead of time I had something scheduled with someone whom I felt had an opportunity to tell me substantive information. I didn't come in here and claim a wild story on my first post to TC and have blurry pictures. I was up front and honest in my talk about what was going on. I wish I was at liberty to disclose everything I had to go through to get to that point on Monday afternoon but I can not. I apologize to you and others who feel it was unfair of me to do so. If it was I am guilty and will pay the price.
    I knew once Brokeback was uttered, this thread would lose it's edge.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    just don't back into it.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    just don't back into it.
    I think if you look very closely to his Avatar you'll see "BROKEBK" on the license plate.

(HEY SCOTT R...THAT INCREASED MY POST COUNT BY 1.)
    June 9th, has been changed back to May 28th.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=113742

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I guess we should move this to OT, and start a new thread.

Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I guess we should move this to OT, and start a new thread.
    Can anyone tell me with all certainty what August 5th has changed to? I was planning a family vacation. Hopefully it's been moved to May 10th?
    Sorry you didn't get the e-mail. We had to move August 5th, to May 2nd, due to Cinco de Mayo. Maybe next year.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self