Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1334
  1.    #1261  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss

"Press ReleaseSource: Palm, Inc.

Palm Executive Management to Present at Financial Conferences
    Monday May 8, 2:15 pm ET

SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2006--Palm, Inc. (Nasdaq:PALM - News) executives are scheduled to present at the following financial conferences during the month of May:

-- Piper Jaffray 8th Annual Hardware & Communications Conference -- When: May 11, 2006, at 10:20 a.m. -- Where: The New York Palace - New York -- Presenter: Ed Colligan, president and chief executive officer, Palm, Inc. -- Other Palm attendees: Andrew Brown, chief financial officer, and Sandy O'Halloran, senior director of Investor Relations -- URL for webcast: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/staging/phoenix.zhtml?c= 128690&p=conferenceAgenda&id=1173558&day=1 (Due to its length, this URL may need to be copied/pasted into your Internet browser's address field. Remove the extra space if one exists.)

-- 34th Annual JPMorgan Technology Conference -- When: May 22, 2006, at 8:40 a.m. -- Where: The Westin St. Francis Hotel - San Francisco -- Presenter: Ed Colligan, president and chief executive officer, Palm, Inc. -- Other Palm attendees: Andrew Brown, chief financial officer, and Sandy O'Halloran, senior director of Investor Relations -- URL for webcast: http://equityconferences.jpmorgan.com/

-- Lehman Brothers Worldwide Wireless and Wireline Conference -- When: May 23, 2006, at 2:30 p.m. -- Where: The Waldorf-Astoria - New York -- Presenter: Andrew Brown, chief financial officer, Palm, Inc. -- Other Palm attendees: Sandy O'Halloran, senior director of Investor Relations -- URL for webcast: www.lehman.com/conferences/2006WWW"

Do they announce new products at these meetings? A new release would have significant impact on their 2nd (calendar) Qtr results. . . . .

May 11th is four days before the speculated May 15th announce date. . . . .

May 22nd is a week after . . . . . . .

Oh please, Oh please, Oh please let them announce this Thursday the 11th. This Silly Season sooooooooooooooooooooooo needs to end.

Cheers, from the PPR.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/09/2006 at 05:54 AM.
  2.    #1262  
    Ya know, everyone does come to TC for their information, even the Palm Secrecy Police. Think about it . . . . . .what better motivated, free, zealot driven, and thorough work force can you have for finding leaks than us? We find 'em. We post 'em. It's one stop shopping for the PSP.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    gharrod, To be honest I don't need to attack you to feel powerful. Rather your posts seem to display what appears to be your arrogance, self inflated sense of superiority and lack of belief in other opinions. These are the reasons why I rally against you. I hate bullies and you sir appear to be one. If I am wrong then I apologize. I have tried to extend the olive branch on several occasions without success so I have decided to do onto you what you so effectively do onto others...mock you. Maybe you should look in a mirror. Maybe by attacking others you get a sense of power?

Back on topic. I appreciate your willingness to not only complete the phone call but also to share your insights ans even admit a sense of belief. Welcome to the Believer's Club!
    I'm sorry, but I have to vehemently disagree with that statement. He has never come off as a bully. Powerfully convicted? Absolutely. But "bully" is a very strong word, and incorrect.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigTex
    gharrod, To be honest I don't need to attack you to feel powerful. Rather your posts seem to display what appears to be your arrogance, self inflated sense of superiority and lack of belief in other opinions. These are the reasons why I rally against you. I hate bullies and you sir appear to be one. If I am wrong then I apologize. I have tried to extend the olive branch on several occasions without success so I have decided to do onto you what you so effectively do onto others...mock you. Maybe you should look in a mirror. Maybe by attacking others you get a sense of power?...

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I'm sorry, but I have to vehemently disagree with that statement. He has never come off as a bully. Powerfully convicted? Absolutely. But "bully" is a very strong word, and incorrect.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  5.    #1265  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Don't you find it odd that telephone reps are giving information before the official announcement by Sprint or Palm? Especially with all the secrecy and Palm police?
    Hi Perry,

I hate to P.A.P. (pull a Perry) and quote myself, but you didn't answer the question. Why are reps giving info that secrecy police and execs have worked so hard to keep under raps?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    That is my dream machine. Put Haggar's row of numbers on the front and I'm in. Just make sure it has vga, 4gig flash memory, high speed for both gps and cdma, wifi and gps. Is that asking too much?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
  12.    #1272  
    Hi Perry,

I hate to P.A.P. (pull a Perry) and quote myself, but you didn't answer the question. Why are reps giving info that secrecy police and execs have worked so hard to keep under raps?
    Not a clue. Why did not all stores get n$cer's document?
  13.    #1273  
    I was wondering when that thread would explode. . . . . .

What's up with the Verizon case and Sprint software?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Not a clue. Why did not all stores get n$cer's document?
    That's why I still am not a convert. Call me a doubting toilet.
  15.    #1275  
    That's why I still am not a convert. Call me a doubting toilet.

My take on that is Sprint internal communication process is weak.

In February, I called tele-sales around 5 different times and spoke to 5 different reps to set up a SERO account and got 5 totally different stories until I got to Customer Retention. He was knowledgable and took care of me.

Cheers, Perry.
    Do they announce new products at these meetings? A new release would have significant impact on their 2nd (calendar) Qtr results. . . . .

May 11th is four days before the speculated May 15th announce date. . . . .

May 22nd is a week after . . . . . . .

Oh please, Oh please, Oh please let them announce this Thursday the 11th. This Silly Season sooooooooooooooooooooooo needs to end.

Cheers, from the PPR.
    I vote for the 11th. New York gives them a bigger bang for their buck.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    My take on that is Sprint internal communication process is weak.

In February, I called tele-sales around 5 different times and spoke to 5 different reps to set up a SERO account and got 5 totally different stories until I got to Customer Retention. He was knowledgable and took care of me.

Cheers, Perry.
    It's usually hard to get anything out of someone from retention.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Postal cares not he is an equal opportunity flamer...
    Not a flame, I was using your words.
    Flamer? Somehow it always ends up back at Bareback Mtn.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Flamer? Somehow it always ends up back at Bareback Mtn.
    And you put it in pink. Brilliant!