Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 135358596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1334
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Lumberjacks...all of you.
    I knew if there was enough dirty talk you would show up.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You want me to break out in a chorus of: "We are Family" ?
    Naw...how about something from Air Supply?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Naw...how about something from Air Supply?
    I don't know about you, but I'm all outta love.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    I have more fun here by accident than other places by design...

(anyone from Mpls...yep...that's a rip off of Joe's saying...)
  5.    #1245  
    Anyway -- I did call employee tele-sales today and got a verbal June 01,2006 availability quote on the "Treo 700", not P and not W; Treo 700.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=244

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Anyway -- I did call employee tele-sales today and got a verbal June 01,2006 availability quote on the Treo 700, not P and not W, Treo 700.
    Man...you are just sooo afraid of going under 5000 again, aren't you?
  7.    #1247  
    It's not about me or the post count -- it is about the P !!

8.    #1248  
    At midnight:

31 DAYS !!
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Anyway -- I did call employee tele-sales today and got a verbal June 01,2006 availability quote on the "Treo 700", not P and not W; Treo 700.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=244

Cheers, Perry.
    Don't you find it odd that telephone reps are giving information before the official announcement by Sprint or Palm? Especially with all the secrecy and Palm police?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Chances are the won't OT it, just close it. Go ahead, I dare you.
    Perry will have another started within the hour.
    should we just migrate to another thread and ignore this one to avoid the off topic post loss?
  12.    #1252  
    What's 5,000 posts anyway, maybe 1,000 were actual tech support.

Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    What's 5,000 posts anyway, maybe 1,000 were actual tech support.

Let's see...that leaves the balance for posting emoticons, day counts, and passive-aggressive posts aimed at your fellow TC-itizens...

At least you don't resort to potty humor.
    Someone mention me?
  15.    #1255  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    should we just migrate to another thread and ignore this one to avoid the off topic post loss?
    Nah, what will be, will be. (Sort of like the 700P.)

Hey G !!

Do you participate in the sport of fencing?

That phone call sure sounds like it was a verbal version of cat and mouse or thrust and parry. (Down Insertion!)

Now, as long as Strauss has not jinxed the whole affair with a Samsung pull back scenario we can watch the real dance, between Bill and Ed, really begin.

Who thinks we have three devices coming in short order?

Sprint Treo 700P
    Verizon Treo 700P
    Sprint Treo 700W

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by feces
    Someone mention me?
    What a crappy first post. You must be a real sh!thead.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I would rather listen to others than myself, however I am a believer!!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo

Sprint Treo 700P
    Verizon Treo 700P
    Sprint Treo 700W

Cheers, Perry.
    I hear a bell ringing...I see a tropical location. Zoom...up a tower to the bell. BONG...BONG...BONG....the bell rings loud and clear across the island...

A short gentleman in a pressed white coat is bellowing "Da Plane....Da Plane..."

An airplane whooshes down from the clouds and into a small lagoon.

A red, open carriage car with a red and white striped awning pulls up to a pathway near a dock in the lagoon. A tall, well groomed man -- also in a pressed white suit -- steps out of the car. With a look that is friendly, yet somehow sinister he glides his way a few feet from the car.

Out of the plane steps Perry...wide eyed and brimming with smiles...he is alone with the exception of a small suitcase clutched closely to his side...

A few native women step to him and hand him a drink...replete with a mini umbrella and staw...they also place a lei around his neck and he steps happily towards the tall man in the white pressed suit.

The tall man extends his right hand to meet Perry...and with his left hand he firmly grasps Perry's elbow suggesting a hearty invitation to join him.

With a twinkle in his eyes, the tall man in the pressed white suit says to Perry -- "My dear friend...I am your host, Mr. Roarke...Welcome to Fantasy Island"

And with that...Perry smiles from ear to ear. A huge physical release of tension can be seen and Perry gasps as if to find some long lost words that buried deep within his being...

"Mr Roarke...please...make it so. The Treo 700P. On Sprint. It is my fantasy."

And with that, Mr. Roarke waves his hands in the air. The natives begin to scatter with smiles on their faces. They know. Yes they know what is in store for Mr. Holden...

With a sense of anticipation, Perry climbs aboard the red open carriage car and nestles himself into one of the white leather seats as someone places his bag in the rear of the car.

The red and white awnings flap in the stiff tropical breeze as Mr. Roarke sits down next to Perry. With a flip of his wrist, Roarke commands the driver to begin to take Perry on his amazing journey.

As the car begins to accelerate Perry glances at Roarke who's piercing gaze is fixed out the side of the car opposite Perry. The look of terror on Roarke's face forces Perry to turn his own gaze out the other side of the vehicle.

For one brief, fleeting moment -- alas and unfortunately Perry's LAST moment on this earth -- Perry sees a silver Mustang convertible swerve directly into the path of the vehicle he and Roarke are riding in.

A terrible sound is heard throughout the island. Those close to the scene can see what has happened. The dream...the single solitary dream of a Treo fanatic...snatched away...

Dang...such a sad story...I need a beer.
    Last edited by Haggar; 05/08/2006 at 09:54 PM.

Hey G !!

Do you participate in the sport of fencing?

That phone call sure sounds like it was a verbal version of cat and mouse or thrust and parry. (Down Insertion!)

Now, as long as Strauss has not jinxed the whole affair with a Samsung pull back scenario we can watch the real dance, between Bill and Ed, really begin.

Sprint Treo 700P
    Verizon Treo 700P
    Sprint Treo 700W

Cheers, Perry.
    No, I only do verbal fencing. Just when trying to get my clients to sign on the dotted line. Sometimes it is very much the same as this afternoon.

I see that dancebeing the downfall of Palm for the reasons I have shared with you privately. I know you see some of my point and I see yours but I contend there is no good which can come of it.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    this thread has been inactive for awhile????
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!