Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1334
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    The 3rd quote was directed at me and my Sprint contact. I was asked not to give her name, and I'm sure Gharrod's source also asked not to release their name, or did they?
    I had several more quotes directed at you, but I thought the two I posted made the point.
    The 3rd quote was directed at me and my Sprint contact. I was asked not to give her name, and I'm sure Gharrod's source also asked not to release their name, or did they? It's cool if you can't or don't want to give it out.
    First things, first:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1163
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey G !!

Not to be a jerk -- but obviously this phone call is with someone you respect and trust and their answers will give you a sense of "truth" to the matter. How is that any different from what I have been trying to say?

Cheers, Perry.
    The way I read, still read and will always read that last line is that you are asking me why my information is any different then yours. I never said mine carried more weight. I never said it was from a higher authority (in fact I believe I have said the opposite). I have trusted in your source with the exception of the piece of paper that was presented with the rumored specs.

I just simply was trying to uncover the information which would either put this to rest or end the nonsense. I apologize for taking your words more literally then you meant them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Source?
    That's a whole lotta smart-assery! gharrod, i like your car.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    In a short-lady-from-Poltergeist kinda way.
    The 3rd quote was directed at me and my Sprint contact. I was asked not to give her name, and I'm sure Gharrod's source also asked not to release their name, or did they? It's cool if you can't or don't want to give it out.
    They were all directed at me. Postal and BigTex have made it their lot in life feeling like attacking me makes them powerful. I am just happy to help them through their insecurities.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    That's a whole lotta smart-assery! gharrod, i like your car.
    thank you oddlou.
    I meant that the 3rd quote Postal posted was one that you said to me.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Postal cares not he is an equal opportunity flamer...
    Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    They were all directed at me. Postal and BigTex have made it their lot in life feeling like attacking me makes them powerful. I am just happy to help them through their insecurities.
    Unless and until the 700p is on the shelves...I say you're all full of llama dung!
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    thank you oddlou.
    I really couldn't help myself, gharrod. I'm still not a believer in the P coming out soon, but I am a believer in consistency.
    Well the good news is we've got another Treo 700p believer on our side regardless of sources.
    Jimmie Geddes
    gharrod, welcome to hell.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Welcome, you're gonna love it here.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    gharrod, To be honest I don't need to attack you to feel powerful. Rather your posts seem to display what appears to be your arrogance, self inflated sense of superiority and lack of belief in other opinions. These are the reasons why I rally against you. I hate bullies and you sir appear to be one. If I am wrong then I apologize. I have tried to extend the olive branch on several occasions without success so I have decided to do onto you what you so effectively do onto others...mock you. Maybe you should look in a mirror. Maybe by attacking others you get a sense of power?

Back on topic. I appreciate your willingness to not only complete the phone call but also to share your insights ans even admit a sense of belief. Welcome to the Believer's Club!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    gharrod, To be honest I don't need to attack you to feel powerful. Rather your posts seem to display what appears to be your arrogance, self inflated sense of superiority and lack of belief in other opinions. These are the reasons why I rally against you. I hate bullies and you sir appear to be one. If I am wrong then I apologize. I have tried to extend the olive branch on several occasions without success so I have decided to do onto you what you so effectively do onto others...mock you. Maybe you should look in a mirror. Maybe by attacking others you get a sense of power?

Back on topic. I appreciate your willingness to not only complete the phone call but also to share your insights ans even admit a sense of belief. Welcome to the Believer's Club!
    You only mock the ones you love.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

of course. He is responsible for 50% or more of my posts
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Speak for yourself, azzwipe.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Speak for yourself, azzwipe.
    He cares, he really cares!!!