Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1334
    June 9th buddy. It will have a morning and a mourning. No 700Phanton. Just 700WeeeeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!

Hand over those gift cards to your daughter and no one gets hurt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    When one leaves a teaser, one must expect our minds to run amuk!
    In this thread what makes you think it is personal? Maybe a gloat. Not a goat. And who would propose on a Monday at 4pm?
  3.    #1023  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    In this thread what makes you think it is personal? Maybe a gloat. Not a goat. And who would propose on a Monday at 4pm?

Well, you did say earlier you were going to go see a special lady . . . . . and then you post the 4pm thing. . . . . you know how I like to put unconfirmed data together and come up with wildly speculative scenarios. . . . .

Gloat . . . . . hmmmm?. . . . . . don't tell me the Press Conference has been moved up one+ week and it is to announce the 700W on Sprint. If that is the case, it is going to be a VERY interesting next 30 days!
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/06/2006 at 09:44 PM.
    Well, you did say earlier you were going to go see a special lady . . . . . and then you post the 4pm thing. . . . . you know how I like to put unconfirmed data together and come up with wildly speculative scenarios. . . . .

Gloat . . . . . hmmmm?. . . . . . don't tell me the Press Conference has been moved up one+ week and it is to announce the 700W on Sprint. If that is the case, it is going to be a VERY interesting next 30 days!
    He's just screwin' with us. That's all. That's all.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  5.    #1025  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b

No Worries.

700P, week of June 5th.
    No Worries.

700P, week of June 5th.
    Agreed.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    I don't think so. This sounds too serious, and gharrod not the kind of guy to put garbage out there just to tease you.

Is that 4:00pm EDT?
    Last edited by dstrauss; 05/07/2006 at 01:56 PM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  8.    #1028  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I don't think so. This sounds to serious, and gharrod not the kind of guy to put garbage out there just to tease you.

Is that 4:00pm EDT?
    Given his East Coast location, that is my assumption . . . . .

Being 1PM California time. . . . . .
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Given his East Coast location, that is my assumption . . . . .

Being 1PM California time. . . . . .
    Getting worried Perry? Looks like G's got some sources too.
    June 9th buddy. It will have a morning and a mourning. No 700Phanton. Just 700WeeeeeeeeHaaaaaa!!!
    He does sound cocky on this one.
    Dear Mr. Holden,
    Thanks you for your NUMEROUS posts on this thread, it has been facinating. In my area, the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, T-Mobile is far, far less expensive (at my usage level) than the other players so I am interested in an unlocked GSM 700P. Do your sources or instincts lead you to an opinion on when this will be available?
    John Wright
    Who said it had anything to do with a press conference or even a W or P. I am going to be talking to someone who may be able to clear things up for me. Second element is whether they will free me up to share the info. This is from past contacts neither with Palm or Sprint but an organization which may be able to affirm of deny (higher power). I am, as promised, now not commenting on the existance (or not) of a P due to those who I am upsettting because they just don't get it. I am only commenting in instances I have fact. I will continue to let the rumors go unchecked and unchallenged by me. It does look foolish by the way that the rumors in prices (supposedly all confirmed by "Sprint") range from $399 to $679. Doesn't that tell you something is just not right? So get ready for a kinder gentler gharrod. One who will bore you to tears with his niceness and complimenting of even the wildest of rumors. One who will welcome with open arms the craziness of silly season but be chuckling in the background at the goings on in the PPR. TreoCentral is the place TruthCentral doesn't exist anymore. Start the unfounded-rumor-mill train I am on board and won't get off till the 700P hits the station. Next stop Rumor Central...all aboard!
    Last edited by gharrod; 05/07/2006 at 09:13 AM.
  13.    #1033  
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey
    Dear Mr. Holden,
    Thanks you for your NUMEROUS posts on this thread, it has been facinating. In my area, the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, T-Mobile is far, far less expensive (at my usage level) than the other players so I am interested in an unlocked GSM 700P. Do your sources or instincts lead you to an opinion on when this will be available?
    John Wright
    Hi John!

Not a clue on whether a 700P will make it to GSM, the rumor has been "Hollywood" a slimmer antenna-less version -- but some suspect it will be WM5.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...46&postcount=7

Cheers, Perry.
    Who said it had anything to do with a press conference or even a W or P. I am going to be talking to someone who may be able to clear things up for me. Second element is whether they will free me up to share the info. This is from past contacts neither with Palm or Sprint but an organization which may be able to affirm of deny (higher power). I am, as promised, now not commenting on the existance (or not) of a P due to those who I am upsettting because they just don't get it. I am only commenting in instances I have fact. I will continue to let the rumors go unchecked and unchallenged by me. It does look foolish by the way that the rumors in prices (supposedly all confirmed by "Sprint") range from $399 to $679. Doesn't that tell you something is just not right? So get ready for a kinder gentler gharrod. One who will bore you to tears with his niceness and complimenting of even the wildest of rumors. One who will welcome with open arms the craziness of silly season but be chuckling in the background at the goings on in the PPR. TreoCentral is the place TruthCentral doesn't exist anymore. Start the unfounded-rumor-mill train I am on board and won't get off till the 700P hits the station. Next stop Rumor Central...all aboard!

I don't think you're truly "upsetting" anyone. I also think that most on here do "get" you. Amidst the friendly taunting, you simply want verifiable facts, or as close to fact as you can get. That's the gharrod who should continue to post. And I will be looking forward to the results of your 4pm meeting. Will I consider it Gospel? Absolutely not. Is it fun to participate in this cat and mouse game and watch as it unfolds? Definitely.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    I don't think you're truly "upsetting" anyone. I also think that most on here do "get" you. Amidst the friendly taunting, you simply want verifiable facts, or as close to fact as you can get. That's the gharrod who should continue to post. And I will be looking forward to the results of your 4pm meeting. Will I consider it Gospel? Absolutely not. Is it fun to participate in this cat and mouse game and watch as it unfolds? Definitely.
    I don't like the new gharrod. Bring back the old, shut-the-hell-up-and-get-otta-my-face-unless-you-have-some-facts guy.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey
    Dear Mr. Holden,
    John Wright
    Harvey, very formal letter to Perry. You've been around long enough to know that this is more of a dysfuntional family than anything else. Please relax, sit down, take off your shoes, well on second though, just relax and sit down.
  17.    #1037  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    Getting worried Perry? Looks like G's got some sources too.
    No worries.

The only way that the 700P does not make it to market -- is if dstrauss is correct on the Samsung scenario -- that Palm has brought the 700P all the way thru development, working with EV-DO, pre-production models, network testing, beta testing, notification of release within Sprint -- to only decide to yank it back in the 11th hour and 59 minutes. We have seen way too much for the 700P to be a P(hantom). If it get's yanked back -- business texts will have an interesting case study to play with for years.

As for G-Man's 4PM Monday info -- I look forward to it. It can only make things more interesting.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    No worries.

The only way that the 700P does not make it to market -- is if dstrauss is correct on the Samsung scenario -- that Palm has brought the 700P all the way thru development, working with EV-DO, pre-production models, network testing, beta testing, notification of release within Sprint -- to only decide to yank it back in the 11th hour and 59 minutes. We have seen way too much for the 700P to be a P(hantom). If it get's yanked back -- business texts will have an interesting case study to play with for years.

As for G-Man's 4PM Monday info -- I look forward to it. It can only make things more interesting.

Cheers, Perry.
    I still think he knocked someone up.
  19.    #1039  
    At midnight:

32 Days !!

Getting close!
    I believe