Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1334
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Why is this room Pink? Why is it padded? Why didn't Ed come today? I'm so confuzzled.

Where is the nice man with horns? Will we play shuffleboard today?
    Is it Tuesday? Oh boy, Ice Cream tonight!
    Confuzzled, can you say that on TV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    You're not one for subtle irony, are you doom?
    Actually, that would be sarcasm.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Actually, that would be sarcasm.
    Doom's not one for sarcasm either. I liked you better when you were a big fat woman in tights.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    This must be some kind of 0-100 record. Seems like just last week you were explainin' you were a lurker, not a poster - now look at you - a centenarian! Must have been the new tights...
    Damn this is a sickness. I think I'll easily break 200 in under a week. Is there some kind of medication for this?
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Damn this is a sickness. I think I'll easily break 200 in under a week. Is there some kind of medication for this?
    Crack!
    You're not one for subtle irony, are you doom?

Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Doom's not one for sarcasm either. I liked you better when you were a big fat woman in tights.

It'll be fun.
    BIG NEWS ON MONDAY 4PM EAST!!!!!!!!

more later...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod

more later...
    ...Magic Johnson's coming back to the Lakers?
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

more later...
    This weekend paid off? You're going to be a papa?
    and thank God Haggar put the sweeetest car on earth in his avatar. thank you Man from land of Summer snow...
    This weekend paid off? You're going to be a papa?
    Dude, I am a grandfather and #2 will be here this summer. Not me having a young one.
    and the weeekend has paid off in huge ways.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    and the weeekend has paid off in huge ways.
    You go Grandpa!
    You go Grandpa!
    Choked on my milk with that one!!!
    It'll be fun.
    and thank God Haggar put the sweeetest car on earth in his avatar. thank you Man from land of Summer snow...
    ...meaning to compliment you on your ride! Very, very sweet. I have a 2005 Mineral Grey 'vert that is my pride and joy. PM your email address and I'll send you some pics if you want.
    It'll be fun.
    Do you know the Muffin Man?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Yeah...a nagging wife! She would rather see me in the garage working on a project, than on this forum she said. She called me a loser...I laughed Then she said its just a phone...I laughed again Then she said, if any of us spent as much time on anything else that was worth wile to man kind as we do on this forum...we would all accomplish so much more...I laughed for the third time, and ended up on the couch...then I logged on to treocentral I have been stopping by from time to time to see whats up. I slowed not because of my wife, but mostly because topics drag and become redundant. I went nuts, and cant stand awaiting the release of this device so that I have to walk away. I honestly don't think anyone of us, sources or not, have any clue to when this device is going to be released. Only the powers above. And these powers have to be laughing there azzes off at us when they peek into the forums...and I don't like to be laughed at...its hard enough being beat down by my wife. I do agree with Gharrod on a lot of his points of view in speculation of this device. Beyond that...no matter what my wife says...All you guys rock...this is the best forum with some of the most knowledgable members to the topics at hand.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Do you know the Muffin Man?
    the muffin man?
    The muffin man!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."