Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    - .... .. ... / .. ... / ...- . .-. -.-- / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... .. -. --. .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / -.. --- / - .... .. ... ..--..
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alstoner
    .-- --- .-- .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. ... .... / .. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -.- -. --- .-- -. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / -.-- . ... - . .-. -.. .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    .-- --- .-- .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. ... .... / .. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -.- -. --- .-- -. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... .. ... / -.-- . ... - . .-. -.. .- -.-- .-.-.-
    .. - / .. ... / -.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -... ..- - / .-- . / .- .-. . / --- ..-. ..-. / - --- .--. .. -.-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    .. - / .. ... / -.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -... ..- - / .-- . / .- .-. . / --- ..-. ..-. / - --- .--. .. -.-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-
    -.. --- / -. --- / .-.. --- --- -.- / .- - / -- . .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / -. --- - / - .... . / --- -. . / .-- .... --- / ... - .- .-. - . -.. / .. - .-.-.-
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    -.. --- / -. --- / .-.. --- --- -.- / .- - / -- . .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / -. --- - / - .... . / --- -. . / .-- .... --- / ... - .- .-. - . -.. / .. - .-.-.-
    -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... ....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

We give! We give!

Will somebody put this thread out of it's misery
    Thanks alstoner for the translator link

BUT CHILDREN, IT IS TIME TO PUT DOWN YOUR PENCILS, UNROLL YOUR SLEEPING PADS, AND TAKE YOUR AFTERNOON NAPS.

Afterwards, milk and cookies for the well behaved tikes...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Yes, the link is cool. The time is over to have fun with this. We need to be back OnT or Ronbo will shut us down. Come on now, let's stir up some juice on the 700p release (or lack thereof).
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Haggar, buddy, put down the photoshop...and walk away. That avatar is simply sick dude. Walk away from the photoshop and find the nearest counseling center. Use your 650 to map it and follow the GPS blip and instructions, ok? While you are there talk to Ed C. and ask him when he will release the damn 700p, ok?

See I got it back to being on topic. You all can do it...I promise.
    Last edited by xtant21; 05/05/2006 at 02:44 PM.
    Just for you Perry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Just for you Perry.
    I liked your other avatar better...that boy would make me a very proud father. (Baby moving the skirt aside).

Thanks for the recent sighting of the new Palm. Is it too late to ask them to turn the sim-card slot into a flask opening on the CDMA phones?
    OK, think this guy talking about anyone we know....

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...crets-exposed/

"Palm enthusiasts are second only to Apple enthusiasts in the energy they devote to speculation about what products are coming next. It's no surprise, really. Palm isn't quite as secretive as Apple when it comes to giving information about future product releases, but they do a pretty good job keeping their plans under wraps. That leaves the field wide open to all kinds of theories, based on past history, the occasional word that drops from an executive's lips, or fuzzy images "leaked" by Photoshop mavens"
    I dig the Irish PDA.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    At Midnight:

34 Days.
    Premature ecountization.
    At Midnight:

34 Days.
    I believe!
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I believe!
    No, not you Dutch! Perry, look what you've done. Who's next, dstrauss?
  17.    #937  
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal
    No, not you Dutch! Perry, look what you've done. Who's next, dstrauss?
    The Dutchman has always believed. . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/05/2006 at 08:48 PM.
  18.    #938  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Just for you Perry.
    Note Pad. . . . .How is the erase function?
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/05/2006 at 09:06 PM.
    Note Pad. . . . .How is the erase function?
    Comes with a bar of Irish Spring.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The Dutchman has always believed. . . . . . . . . . . . .