Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    This is a pic of his beautiful daughter who is a bit older now. What a classic pic!
    Well one thing is for sure...whatever Perry got her...she was pretty darn excited about it. It is a classic pic though. Thanks for clarifying. Although something tells me the expression runs in the family. That look of being filled with boundless excitement.

By the way, Perry, what did you get her...Barbie's dream house or a pong console?
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!
  2.    #702  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Well one thing is for sure...whatever Perry got her...she was pretty darn excited about it. It is a classic pic though. Thanks for clarifying. Although something tells me the expression runs in the family. That look of being filled with boundless excitement.

By the way, Perry, what did you get her...Barbie's dream house or a pong console?
    Palm Pilot . . . . . . .

oops, not made then. . . .

I think we were dangling a wrapped holiday gift just behind the camera's left . . . .

Last edited by gtwo; 05/02/2006 at 09:42 AM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Did you guys see this?

http://blog.treonauts.com/

"Rev Your Engines: Treo 700p Appears On Palm's Software Store"

If in another thread, sorry did not search first.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Did you guys see this?

http://blog.treonauts.com/

"Rev Your Engines: Treo 700p Appears On Palm's Software Store"

If in another thread, sorry did not search first.
    Yeah that showed up in another TC thread. It's good news or a pretty good hack. If it was hacked...dude best be running. If not, then this is promising...the fact that it is still there after this many hours is intriguing. If it was a hack you'd think they would have removed it and if it isn't a hack you'd think they'd remove it to end speculation. Makes you wonder two things if it isn't a hack:

1.) Who is the web guy getting fired right now.
    2.) Did they finally decide to say screw it, leave it up there

Time will tell. But I think Perry's unwaning support of the P is about to pay off or him.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Wow Perry, just 43 more posts and you get a 5th Treo under your name...just think a 700p and 5 Treos to your name...what a month May is going to be. Dude, you're peakin'.
    Wow Perry, just 43 more posts and you get a 5th Treo under your name...just think a 700p and 5 Treos to your name...what a month May is going to be. Dude, you're peakin'.
    OMG - HE'S GOING TO PEAK A MONTH BEFORE HE CAN EVEN GET HIS PRECIOUS...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  7.    #707  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    OMG - HE'S GOING TO PEAK A MONTH BEFORE HE CAN EVEN GET HIS PRECIOUS...

Do I hear a hint of resignation to your potential fate in that comment. . . . . .?

P.S. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=38
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/02/2006 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Do I hear a hint of resignation to your potential fate in that comment. . . . . .?

P.S. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&postcount=38
    Remember me - NEVER SURRENDER (even if this is your best evidence yet). It ain't over until the fat lady sings, and I don't hear any sopranos yet (Tony or otherwise). Good advice on gharrods behalf.

EDITED:

PS - I will be charitable, however, and let you switch to a Best Buy card if you'd rather have goodies for your precious than a one time cup of cocoa.
  9.    #709  
    Remember me - NEVER SURRENDER (even if this is your best evidence yet). It ain't over until the fat lady sings, and I don't hear any sopranos yet (Tony or otherwise). Good advice on gharrods behalf.

Yes, I remember you, but I knew you were around at the moment to defend yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Yes, I remember you, but I knew you were around at the moment to defend yourself.

Recheck #708 - and don't faint.
    Yeah that showed up in another TC thread. It's good news or a pretty good hack. If it was hacked...dude best be running. If not, then this is promising...the fact that it is still there after this many hours is intriguing. If it was a hack you'd think they would have removed it and if it isn't a hack you'd think they'd remove it to end speculation. Makes you wonder two things if it isn't a hack:

1.) Who is the web guy getting fired right now.
    2.) Did they finally decide to say screw it, leave it up there

Time will tell. But I think Perry's unwaning support of the P is about to pay off or him.
    It is not Palms software store. I repeat is it NOT their store. It is a software seller who has copied their look to a T. Palm's software site is: http://www.palm.com/us/software/

You been scammed!!!
    Guys, this is getting all too weird. It's as bad as a cheap spy novel with disinformation and "deep throat" disclosures. We need to let Perry rest tonight and see if he's still hearing voices in the morning.
    Or Deep Goat?
    I think one of the more promising findings is that someone noticed that the newest version of the Sprint Connection Manager software has the Treo 700p as a supported device. You have to look for it in the Windows Regsitry once the software is installed but it IS there. What does that tell us?

I think something like this is a little more promising than another leaked pic.
    That may only mean they have test devices in the field. Nothing more can be assured by that point. It is not definitive
    Casting the movie. Who will play the parts? Great topic for this thread. "Reset, The Treo Conspiracy" starts filming on June 9th. Who will play each of us in this Speiberg classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Casting the movie. Who will play the parts? Great topic for this thread. "Reset, The Treo Conspiracy" starts filming on June 9th. Who will play each of us in this Speiberg classic.
    Can't be made. Only Jimmy Stewart could play Perry (think Its a Wonderful Life).
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Well, we know that Tom Cruise will play Insertion, after all he is the munkee's idol.

Emma Watson can not be the avatar, that would be just wrong with Tom Cruise's ooops, I mean Insertion's comments.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    It is not Palms software store. I repeat is it NOT their store. It is a software seller who has copied their look to a T. Palm's software site is: http://www.palm.com/us/software/

You been scammed!!!

Gharrod -

This is no scam - the palm software site is legit. I think the folks at Palm are having fun with their devoted Treo users today. When I posted earlier this am, I went to directly to palm.com, clicked Software, and then clicked Browse options. This mornings search revealed a Palm Treo 700p under device compatibility. I just searched again and the Palm Treo 700p is gone, but their is a new addition for a Treo 700w that wasn't there this am.

So the programmer's are playing with us, and they are going to laugh until Perry is permanently locked in the PPR. This is no scam Gharrod - this is just Palm's way of virally mktg the new Treo's that they will release in Q2/Q3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    ...This is no scam Gharrod - this is just Palm's way of virally mktg the new Treo's that they will release in Q2/Q3.
    Perry - avert your eyes; don't look this way; he spoke Q3!
    If I were to take your logic I would have to say that 99.999999999% of the Palm software sites do not reference a 700P and this company which was the .000000001% which did has removed it. Thank you for further making my point Ambtreo. ALso thank you for ignoring the agreement by several others in the forums that it is not a Palm owned webpage but an affiliate software reseller (kind of like ebay sellers are shown and linked to from ebay if you need an example).
    Last edited by gharrod; 05/02/2006 at 01:47 PM.
  20.    #720  
    Perry - avert your eyes; don't look this way; he spoke Q3!
    No worries.