Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Soooooo...you couldn't identify the quote challenge, huh? Maybe your new Sprint 700w next month will help you surf the web faster for a more quick witted response.
    Do you have it?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

sorry I wasn't in sync with your quote challenge (must not have felt your power of three). I just couldn't resist my witty reply.
    Last edited by crogs571; 05/01/2006 at 10:19 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Do you have it? [the quote ref]
    Porky's

BTW - bring back the old avatar! Something very innocent and provocative all at one time.
    Last edited by dstrauss; 05/01/2006 at 10:20 AM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    would you have rather me said "but you still don't see!"

Well, I do have TWO good eyes...
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    would you have rather me said "but you still don't see!"
    You wouldn't be the first...nor would you be the last. It all depends upon what the week of June 5 brings - Perry's joy or sorrow.
    Porky's

BTW - bring back the old avatar! Something very innocent and provocative all at one time.
    Wrong.
    True Grit, Robert Duvall

I'm avatar shopping now. Was just something that caught my eye to fill in the lull at work.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Germans? Pearl Harbor?
    Let him go, he's on a roll.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  8.    #648  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Germans? Pearl Harbor?
    This is the only one I know: Animal House.
    Germans? Pearl Harbor?
    crogs571 got the references too, but thought it was a sacrilege to quote Capt. Taggart and Bluto in the same post. I for one think they were perfect bookends to the same problem.
    You wouldn't be the first...nor would you be the last. It all depends upon what the week of June 5 brings - Perry's joy or sorrow.

Perry will be a "Fat Cat" that week. He will be holding a New Treo 700P with EVDO.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Wrong.
    True Grit, Robert Duvall

I'm avatar shopping now. Was just something that caught my eye to fill in the lull at work.
    Double wrong, I guess - I thought you were referring to MY challege to you, not testing my knowledge - because then my reply to you in that case would have been...

Fill your hands, you son of b#!@$!

See how geatches shot back on the Animal House quote? As long as this Silly Season (year, there is no season), this is a lot more fun than rank specualtion we do around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Who else works in Overland Park?
    Me and its all lies! I have a very good friend the works at the campus in IT and they dont get told jack!
  13.    #653  
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    I can't believe the treo is the only palm option in this day and age. I personally hate the form factor of these bricks, but since I can't wait on LG forever, the 700p will have to do in the meantime. I just wish wifi was a possibility. I'd get rid of my axim x50v if the treo had built in wifi.
    Careful now, many of us like the form factor.

Seriously, though. I don't think you could make a smartphone much smaller and still have it be as useable. It's true that this is one of the few candy bar style phones left, but it's also one of the few (if not the only one left - correct me if I'm wrong) smartphones that you can actually dial from the device without having to slide something out, or use pretend buttons on a screen.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    [Besides, the Three Stooges (you, me, and geatches) have been having too much fun at Perry's expense lately to let go now.
    Oh, wise guy.
    Oh, wise guy.
    Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

I know Perry's "clock" shows the days to release, but he has consistently said the announcement date is May 15...SO...the day of doom looms only 14 days away...
    Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

I know Perry's "clock" shows the days to release, but he has consistently said the announcement date is May 15...SO...the day of doom looms only 14 days away...
    Role play - what will Perry say when the 15th comes and goes with no announcement?
    Role play - what will Perry say when the 15th comes and goes with no announcement?
    Nothing. He will self-destruct.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  19.    #659  
    Week of May 15th, Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Week of May 15th, Thank You.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...769#post959769

Starting to waffle P?