Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
  1.    #601  
    Quote Originally Posted by xout
    BTW: I never did get to mention this: Fry's Electronics did indeed have the Sprint Treo 650 for $99 AR. I saw the ad when it first came out in March, and it's also referenced here (with a copy of the ad) .
    And: The advantage for Sprint / Palm to junk the Treo 650 for the 700 is that Sprint can compel folks to pay for EVDO services rather than the normal 1xRTT.
    Yes, but sadly, that can be a reason for either the 700W or 700P, but of course, we know it is the 700P for the all those faithful PalmOS Treo owners Sprint has. . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by gtwo; 04/30/2006 at 10:26 AM.
  2.    #602  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    IT

WILL

BE

THE

700P

!!

Sheesh, Like Herding Cats. . .. . . . .

3.    #603  
    Anyone else out there in Overland Park, Kansas want to verify this conversation?

Hey Perry, I just left a corporate Sprint store in Overland Park, Kansas. Its a store on the Spint Campus, thats the world Head Quarters. Of course the techs there talk nonstop to all levels of sprint employees. They call it Sprint City. Its rumored to have its own zip code but Ive never checked that out. Any way they are openly telling anyone and everyone about the 700p!
    Who else works in Overland Park?
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/30/2006 at 03:27 PM.
  4.    #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Hey Perry, as I was having lunch with a couple of my colleagues the Sprint district manager that I have been speaking with about the upcoming 700W comes up to our table and we talk for a minute or two and he then tells me he has been a little misleading with me. He said he could now confirm the 700P, and it should be in his stores by the first week of June. He says the 700W will also be out around the same time frame, if there are any more delays with the 700P the 700W (he actually kept referring to it as the windows edition) might beat the 700P to the store.
    Props to you and your more forthcoming source(s).
    Are you trying to keep this puppy going?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  6.    #606  
    LOL

You two must promise me that you will believe just prior to reading the announcement of release. I don't want you to miss the joy of having believed!!
    FYI: dstrauss, geatches, gharrod. (alphabetical order if anyone was wondering.)
  7.    #607  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Are you trying to keep this puppy going?
    Just re-affirming the obvious. . . . .

700P, Baby !!

Spritn Treo 700P, for sale week of June 5th.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Perry, this guy has threatened me with bodily harm bfore and I complained to the TC staff and they did nothing about it. He is getting out of control.
    WTF???? When did I threaten you with bodily harm? I just reviewed everyone of my previous posts.. NADA!
    Time for you to get back on your meds.

I have read more threatening comments from Dr. Doom (sent in jest I am sure) then have ever left my mouth.

I am a buddist! No violence here. Time for you to grow up.
    Last edited by BigTex; 04/30/2006 at 04:26 PM.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    It is a good thing your not expecting a child in early June Perry. I can see the fight between you and your wife...

"Perry, we are not going to call our daughter 700P, just get over it!..."
    and Perry Responds..."well can we at least name her Evdo?"
    to which Perry's wife replies..."dear, you are like a Treo, not enough RAM to talk me into that"
    ...at that point Perry starts rebuilding the goat pen because that is where he will be sleeping for the near future...

Tune in next time as Perry attempts to train the goat for one-handed SMS'ing on Perry's World.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    WTF???? When did I threaten you with bodily harm?

I have read more threatening comments from Dr. Doom (sent in jest I am sure) then have ever left my mouth. BTW...I live in TX, how could I cause you harm?

I am a buddist! No violence. Time for you to grow up.
    If you were a Buddhist you would know how it is spelled (not Buddist). Busted again.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    If you were a Buddhist you would know how it is spelled (not Buddist). Busted again.
    I can't spel either. Or is it that I canot type? Hmmm?? Did you every have a typo? Now find where I threatened you with "bodily Harm" and post it here for all to see...can't find it?...never happened did it?... BUSTED!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

WTF???? When did I threaten you with bodily harm? I just reviewed everyone of my previous posts.. NADA!

I have read more threatening comments from Dr. Doom (sent in jest I am sure) then have ever left my mouth.

Additionally one of the posts did threaten me and I did report. Since you asked when it was on 2/6 2006.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Additionally one of the posts did threaten me and I did report. Since you asked when it was on 2/6 2006.

gharrod is correct. This is what I said:
    Don't try to roll with me boy or I will box your ears and send you to bed with out a supper.
    If that is a threat with bodily harm I must be your parent

You my friend are a loser

14.    #614  

39 DAYS !!
  15.    #615  
    I will not take Perry's coffee anyhow when I win (not if) I will tell him to take the money and give it to his daughter in the form of an iTunes card. Perry wins either way. But that does not make him right.

When I win
    .. . .

We will see.

I NEVER jest about bodily harm!

Oh, and good morning all!

Perry? MK still has not been able to verify 700p. Not doubting or stirring trouble, just thought you'd like an update.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  17.    #617  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    I NEVER jest about bodily harm!

Oh, and good morning all!

Perry? MK still has not been able to verify 700p. Not doubting or stirring trouble, just thought you'd like an update.
    Hey Doom!

This is great, two sources within Sprint saying the opposite thing!

I re-confirmed with two of my sources this weekend and they are firm that the release is a 700P and that it is coming to market.

Is Sal saying it is a 700W to be released in June, or that he has not heard of either 700?

Cheers, Perry.
    Hey Doom!

This is great, two sources within Sprint saying the opposite thing!

I re-confirmed with two of my sources this weekend and they are firm that the release is a 700P and that it is coming to market.

Is Sal saying it is a 700W to be released in June, or that he has not heard of either 700?

Cheers, Perry.
    ...he's heard of 700w with no date info. Has heard NOTHING about 700p.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  19.    #619  
    This is going to be one crazy June!
    gharrod is correct. This is what I said:

If that is a threat with bodily harm I must be your parent

You my friend are a loser
    Heel boy!

You're taking this way too seriously. Let's get back to the important issue at hand:

Taunting Perry for his unshakeable faith in Palm. Doom's source is right; the 700p sightings are a slight of hand trick to keep his eyes off where the ball is really going.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.