Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    VP of Corp Stuff? Is that the official title?

Officially? No!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
  2.    #582  
    At midnight:

40 DAYS !!

40 days until I collect 40 dollars. . . . . nice ring to that. . . .

Well, $40 in Hot Chocolate, anyway.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/29/2006 at 10:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    There are a lot of tangibles in the marketplace. There is only one reality though and that is what exists.

There is a groundswell of evidence the 700P does not exist. Sprint (named) exutives and testers who unanimously claim they have no evidence of the existance of the P. Sprint comunications referring only to a 700 and no mention ow WM5 or POS. Sprint approximate release date may be in line with the VZW exclusivity agreement on the 700W. The only evidence of the 700P is from new posters who hit and run with blurry or easily faked pictures then they amazingly never return with the promised "more info."

How can I believe anything they say when they join the discussion for a matter of an hour or two and then run off never to be heard again. Anyone who has such evidence and wishes to shut me up PM me and you will be protected from exposure and give me tangible evidence and if I believe it I will be a convert.

I have finally figured you out gharrod. You are without a doubt a very clever M$ Troll. I found this post in the 700W section where someone was complaining about WM5 and why he thought the Palm OS was better, including a lot of specific examples.

And obviously he has never really used a WM5 device or he wouldknow it is not as he states. Either that or he is just trying to spread false rumors.

Avatar is my restored 1970 Mustang Convertible.
    I have wondered why you are such a disbeliever...now I know why. It is your job to sow FUD. Shame on you!
    Last edited by BigTex; 04/29/2006 at 10:46 PM.
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

4.    #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    I have finally figured you out gharrod. You are without a doubt a very clever M$ Troll. I found this post in the 700W section where someone was complaining about WM5 and why he thought the Palm OS was better, including a lot of specifi examples.

I have wondered why you are such a disbeliever...now I know why. It is your job to sow FUD. Shame on you!

Hi Big Tex!!

Oh, do not be so harsh with my buddy. He is articulate, wise and fair minded. He just has this problem in believing what he cannot see, or what has not been verified in triplicate.

We need him.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Out of respect for you Perry, I will cut him some slack. However his agenda is obvious.

I do not like fudsters masquerading as Palm enthusiasts and misleading people through clever yet deceitful means. I will say no more.

6.    #586  
    Thanks Tex.

This Silly Season needs to end SOON !!

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Perry's off is meds. If his wife finds out he's going to lose $30, he'll be sleeping in the PPR (pretty pink reckroom).
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    That's, WIN $40, Thank You.

Cheers, Perry.
    $30 because at least one will win against Perry due to a different outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    $30 because at least one will win against Perry due to a different outcome.
    Ha! You're both wrong. I will be waiting outside Perry's house when the mail comes and I will steal away his cards before he can get to them.

Illegal? Yes. Immoral? Yes.

Oh were you looking for a rebuttal? Um......Go team, go!

*runs off menacingly (yes, you can run in a menacing way!)*

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    BTW: I never did get to mention this: Fry's Electronics did indeed have the Sprint Treo 650 for $99 AR. I saw the ad when it first came out in March, and it's also referenced here (with a copy of the ad) .
    And: The advantage for Sprint / Palm to junk the Treo 650 for the 700 is that Sprint can compel folks to pay for EVDO services rather than the normal 1xRTT.
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    Even TreoCentral itself is currently offering the Sprint Treo 650 for $149 AR ("for new activations only"). Although TC needs to update the rebate offer details for the Palm rebate, it's outdated.
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    I have finally figured you out gharrod. You are without a doubt a very clever M$ Troll. I found this post in the 700W section where someone was complaining about WM5 and why he thought the Palm OS was better, including a lot of specific examples.

BigTex, you have ever been further from correct. I, in fact, have owned a Treo 180, 300, 600 and 650. Got my 180 when I first saw it at a Best Buy in Herndon VA in April of 2002. I think that gives me 4+ years of experience. The PPC6700 is the first WM(MS) smartphone I have owned. You are taking my comments totally out of context. In those examples it was obvious the person writing the posting had not really used a WM5 device based on his own words.

I know you don't care for my comments here and frankly I could care less but you really need to find someone worthwhile to try to intimidate. I just don't bend and break very easily. And yes I am talking about your past threats towards me.
    Hi Big Tex!!

Oh, do not be so harsh with my buddy. He is articulate, wise and fair minded. He just has this problem in believing what he cannot see, or what has not been verified in triplicate.

We need him.

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry, this guy has threatened me with bodily harm bfore and I complained to the TC staff and they did nothing about it. He is getting out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    You all realize (me included) that Perry has not really revealled anything. He has so far managed to get four guys to pawn up for coffee. Doesn't anyone think there's something one sided here?
    I will not take Perry's coffee anyhow when I win (not if) I will tell him to take the money and give it to his daughter in the form of an iTunes card. Perry wins either way. But that does not make him right.
    Yes to both geatches and gharrod. (Where did May 9th come from?)

Sprint Treo 700P for sale by June 9th.

BTW -- You two make 4. Ronbo has some action too.

That's it folks. . .. . .

Cheers, Perry.
    June, sorry, had my mind on other things...yes, I was plotting to overthrow the entire PDA world according to BigTex and I am a clever MS mole in here. It is sad when those who run out of their meds are allowed online.
    Mods, is this thread in need of surgery...possible removal? Testosterone is too high.
    I would like to drag you out of this "Future" forum and put your 10 years POS experience to work on a Real World question raised in the General Chat forum. Do you know anything about "Wave Player?

Thanks from FastFrank in Fenton, Mi

PS: Do you play Golf?
    FastFrank
    Quote Originally Posted by xout
    ...The advantage for Sprint / Palm to junk the Treo 650 for the 700 is that Sprint can compel folks to pay for EVDO services rather than the normal 1xRTT.
    That makes sense, good point.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Out of respect for you Perry, I will cut him some slack. However his agenda is obvious.

I do not like fudsters masquerading as Palm enthusiasts and misleading people through clever yet deceitful means. I will say no more.
    Tex, your claim is baseless. Move on.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    Mods, is this thread in need of surgery...possible removal? Testosterone is too high.
    Hardly...someone else interjected hostility. This is one of the few times a thread like this has been able to pretty much stay on topic.

*now...back to the topic
    At midnight:

40 DAYS !!

40 days until I collect 40 dollars. . . . . nice ring to that. . . .

Well, $40 in Hot Chocolate, anyway.
    My oh my Perry, look at all the turmoil we caused over a simple Starbuck's card. Actually, if my memory is correct, YOU issued the first challenge. Maybe we should convert these to Best Buy cards, and then all the winners can pool their cards together so your little girl can get a 650 of her own (because I KNOW you won't trade up to the coming 700w).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.