Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1334
  1. #541  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    WAIT JUST A MINUTE!
    I just looked the Treo 650 up on Sprint and it is not $99! It is $299 after all rebates. Check the link!
    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/co...983bf0e7c0a70f

    Now, it may be true tht they are offering it for some corporate accounts at a reduced fee of $99 but that just proves my point they are giving special deals to regain momentum in the corporate market.

    I can get a Sprint wireless card for my laptop for free with my corporate standing. If I follow your logic does that mean they are blowing out all those devices? I think not. Be careful of the arguements you make with only divulging half the facts that is a dangerous slope to navigate.
    Look two posts above yours g.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  2. #542  
    I wouldn't bet that Gharrd... and the POS isn't only in the near future...its tangible.
    at&t iPhone3G
  3. #543  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Look two posts above yours g.
    Sorry geatches I didn't follow your link. I should have. My apologies for stepping on your message.
  4. #544  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Sorry geatches I didn't follow your link. I should have. My apologies for stepping on your message.
    No problem. Perry has yet to answer either post.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  5. #545  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Look two posts above yours g.
    Geatches...this offer has nothing to do with momentum in the market...more to do with lets get them out of stock(clearance) before the comming. When the 700P is here, if any 650 are left on the shelf, they will collect dust.
    at&t iPhone3G
  6. #546  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I wouldn't bet that Gharrd... and the POS isn't only in the near future...its tangible.
    There are a lot of tangibles in the marketplace. There is only one reality though and that is what exists.

    There is a groundswell of evidence the 700P does not exist. Sprint (named) exutives and testers who unanimously claim they have no evidence of the existance of the P. Sprint comunications referring only to a 700 and no mention ow WM5 or POS. Sprint approximate release date may be in line with the VZW exclusivity agreement on the 700W. The only evidence of the 700P is from new posters who hit and run with blurry or easily faked pictures then they amazingly never return with the promised "more info."

    How can I believe anything they say when they join the discussion for a matter of an hour or two and then run off never to be heard again. Anyone who has such evidence and wishes to shut me up PM me and you will be protected from exposure and give me tangible evidence and if I believe it I will be a convert.
  7. #547  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Geatches...this offer has nothing to do with momentum in the market...more to do with lets get them out of stock(clearance) before the comming. When the 700P is here, if any 650 are left on the shelf, they will collect dust.
    Or, like G said, they are being hurt by Verizon and the 700W and are trying to gain market share with a lower price point within the business community.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  8. #548  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Geatches...this offer has nothing to do with momentum in the market...more to do with lets get them out of stock(clearance) before the comming. When the 700P is here, if any 650 are left on the shelf, they will collect dust.
    Do you really think Sprint has these things on the shelf collecting dust? Get real man you are so way off base it is hard to believe. Sprnt doesn't carry enough inventory to allow them to sit there collecting dust. That would be way to expensive.
  9. #549  
    Sidebar. I recieved a Vonage wifi phone yesterday for testing. This has great potential to replace the cell phone in the future. My interest in this is due to a plan ned rip to Europe and being on Sprint I figure my PPC6700 will be useless (except email) but if I have wifi access I get to make free calls home and still get my business calls while away. Now if British Airways only had wifi on the plane that would be ultimate cool!!!
  10. #550  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    There are a lot of tangibles in the marketplace. There is only one reality though and that is what exists.

    There is a groundswell of evidence the 700P does not exist. Sprint (named) exutives and testers who unanimously claim they have no evidence of the existance of the P. Sprint comunications referring only to a 700 and no mention ow WM5 or POS. Sprint approximate release date may be in line with the VZW exclusivity agreement on the 700W. The only evidence of the 700P is from new posters who hit and run with blurry or easily faked pictures then they amazingly never return with the promised "more info."

    How can I believe anything they say when they join the discussion for a matter of an hour or two and then run off never to be heard again. Anyone who has such evidence and wishes to shut me up PM me and you will be protected from exposure and give me tangible evidence and if I believe it I will be a convert.
    As much as I hate to say it...I agree with your point of view, but I just can't see Sprint letting this one by. Sprint in the past has shown smart marketing sensability, and descision making that in first impressions leave us confused, but as an end result, leaving us like...no wonder. They have put things on the back burner in comparison to Verizon in the last year, but a lot of focus and money had priority in their passing aquisition of Nextel...Now, things are starting to get back to normal as Sprint/Nextel gain on the market with the new business aproach.
    at&t iPhone3G
  11. #551  
    gharrod, have you used the phone yet? I'm really interested in the potential that they have, I just don't see it being a viable option yet.
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
  12.    #552  
    My store is selling it for $199 minus $100 in rebates.

    www.palm.com/sprintrebate

    Store phone # is:
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/29/2006 at 02:36 PM.
  13.    #553  
    616-647-2700

    4044 Alpine NW
    Comstock Park, MI 49321
  14. #554  
    This may be something different or already known (and if so, my apologies) but when I was just on Palm's webpage it wouldn't let you order a 650 for Sprint, it said is was temporarily unavailable. Is this new?
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
  15. #555  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Do you really think Sprint has these things on the shelf collecting dust? Get real man you are so way off base it is hard to believe. Sprnt doesn't carry enough inventory to allow them to sit there collecting dust. That would be way to expensive.
    I was exagerating...I know they are not collecting dust. I was exagerating the point that I did not believe Sprint was hurting momentum wise in the market compared to Verizon.
    at&t iPhone3G
  16. #556  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    My syore is selling it for $199 minus $100 in rebates.

    www.palm.com/sprintrebate

    Store phone # is:
    From your website...

    Perry's Website
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  17.    #557  
    I live in an affiliate market if that makes a difference.

    I was just in the store to re-verify. Above is their address and number.

    The web site address is from the rebate form they have in the store .

    Give 'em a call.

    $99 net after rebates, 2yr contract, new service.

    Cheers, Perry.
  18. #558  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I live in an affiliate market if that makes a difference.

    I was just in the store to re-verify. Above is their address and number.

    The web site address is from the rebate form they have in the store .

    Give 'em a call.

    $99 net after rebates, 2yr contract, new service.

    Cheers, Perry.
    I think it's important to point out that is one store (maybe a few) and is not at Sprint's website or at my local store in MD.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19.    #559  
    Geatches: good point, apparently not a national promo at this depth, but the rebate from Palm and some level of discounting appears to be national.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/29/2006 at 01:51 PM.
  20. #560  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    As much as I hate to say it...I agree with your point of view, but I just can't see Sprint letting this one by. Sprint in the past has shown smart marketing sensability, and descision making that in first impressions leave us confused, but as an end result, leaving us like...no wonder. They have put things on the back burner in comparison to Verizon in the last year, but a lot of focus and money had priority in their passing aquisition of Nextel...Now, things are starting to get back to normal as Sprint/Nextel gain on the market with the new business aproach.
    I believe Sprint became defocused from their primary service and goals dealing wih the Nextel merger and figuring out what the new Sprint was going to look like. I expect it to be another year before they are back on track and deal with all the underlying issues.

Posting Permissions