Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1334
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Ok are you guys ready for this one? I just got off the phone with a very reliable source (friend) of mine and they said that the 700p is going to be released but it will be for Nextel on the iDEN network?!

    This is extrememly interesting because:
    1.) I don't have any reliable sources anywhere
    2.) I have no idea where this came from...I'll claim temporary insanity
    3.) I figure what's the harm in yet another baseless Treo 700x claim
    4.) Let the chastising of xtant begin.
    5.) I really think Perry will have his 700p on 5-Jun but why not have some fun with him until then.

    LOL

    I now understand. I have become the release point for the venting of subconcious anger with Palm for having taken so long with the 700P and for having gone partially over to the dark side.

    away my friends.
  2. #482  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I know.

    I will be.

    And, god forbid, it is required -- I will take geatches up on his offer of assistance on the post mortum mission. (It will not be pretty, nor for the faint of heart.)

    Cheers, Perry.
    Don't be gracious - if you win, CROW BIG AND STRONG!

    If Palm fails you, remember Sony's "cure" for his brother-in-law's spouse abuse.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  3.    #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Don't be gracious - if you win, CROW BIG AND STRONG!

    If Palm fails you, remember Sony's "cure" for his brother-in-law's spouse abuse.


    I was thinking along those lines. . . . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/28/2006 at 03:32 PM.
  4. #484  
    The 700P may it rest in peace. Too bad it never made it to the light of day (or GoatBoy's goat pen).

    I think if DoomDudes highly placed sources in Sprint distribution no nothing of the phone then the likelyhood is the few references to the 700P were misguided Sprint reps. The pictures were faked or of test devices and created entirely for the amusement of those who find it humorous to get you all going.

    I await the Treo750A in April of 2007 with everything I could ever want.

    Start the countdown...350 DAYS!
  5.    #485  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    The 700P may it rest in peace. Too bad it never made it to the light of day (or GoatBoy's goat pen).

    I think if DoomDudes highly placed sources in Sprint distribution no nothing of the phone then the likelyhood is the few references to the 700P were misguided Sprint reps. The pictures were faked or of test devices and created entirely for the amusement of those who find it humorous to get you all going.

    I await the Treo750A in April of 2007 with everything I could ever want.

    Start the countdown...350 DAYS!

    And if Doom is just trying to mess with my mind?



    Not yet there G-Man. (We are soooo much alike!! )


    Sprint Treo 700P -- 42 DAYS





    BTW -- Is it a bet?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=456
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/28/2006 at 04:01 PM.
  6. #486  
    It has been over a half hour since anyone has posted.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  7. #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    And if Doom is just trying to mess with my mind?



    Not yet there G-Man. (We are soooo much alike!! )


    Sprint Treo 700P -- 42 DAYS





    BTW -- Is it a bet?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=456
    Noe the PPR is now high atop the ALPS and is now the Treo Ski Villa where I await the release of code-name "The Force" the Treo750A. Gates has his Cossbow loaded but I have the NATO of smartphones.
  8.    #488  
    My Sprint store now has the Treo 650 for $99 w/ a two year agreement.
    ($199 minus 2 $50 rebates, one a Palm promo running April 23 thru July 29.)

    Why discount the 650 so deeply if it is only the 700W coming in June? The 650 would remain a strong choice at $249.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/28/2006 at 06:48 PM.
  9. #489  
    No discount on Vz yet...
  10. #490  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    And if Doom is just trying to mess with my mind?



    Not yet there G-Man. (We are soooo much alike!! )


    Sprint Treo 700P -- 42 DAYS





    BTW -- Is it a bet?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=456

    You jerk! That's low, Perry. Low. Just because my info doesn't coincide with yours I'm messing with your mind? You know I want this device. You know I don't post a lot of extraneous BS when it comes to Treo related stuff. Give me some credit. I'm not saying your wrong. Heck, even my sources aren't saying your wrong. We're all saying we can't verify one iota of your info. That's all.

    That hurt man. Silly Season is getting to you.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  11. #491  
    Doom, I think you're being a bit sensitive.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  12.    #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    You jerk! That's low, Perry. Low. Just because my info doesn't coincide with yours I'm messing with your mind? You know I want this device. You know I don't post a lot of extraneous BS when it comes to Treo related stuff. Give me some credit. I'm not saying your wrong. Heck, even my sources aren't saying your wrong. We're all saying we can't verify one iota of your info. That's all.

    That hurt man. Silly Season is getting to you.
    Woah Dude!

    My statement begins "And if . . . . . . ."

    My point was to gharrod -- why are your sources any more valid than mine? . . . . . He uses yours as the reason why there is not a 700P and discounts mine totally -- that they are a hoax being perpetrated on me. . . . . . . . . .

    I agree with you totally, I am not saying you are wrong -- and all my prior posts support that contention -- we both have data that conflicts -- I have always tried to reconcile them.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/28/2006 at 06:50 PM.
  13. #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Woah Dude!

    My statement begins "And if . . . . . . ."

    My point was to gharrod -- why are your sources any more valid than mine . . . . . He uses yours as the reason why there is not a 700P and discounts mine totally -- that they are a hoax being perpetrated on me.

    I agree with you totally -- and all my prior posts support that contention -- we both have data that conflicts -- I have always tried to reconcile them.

    Cheers, Perry.
    I'll forgive your transgression...THIS TIME!!

    But be warned Holden. You risk the ire of DOOM!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  14. #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Doom, I think you are being a bit sensitive.

    No. THOSE are the nine most terrifying words in the English language.

    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  15.    #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    My Sprint store now has the Treo 650 for $99 w/ a two year agreement.
    ($199 minus 2 $50 rebates, one a Palm promo running April 23 thru July 29.)

    Why discount the 650 so deeply if it is only the 700W coming in June? The 650 would remain a strong choice at $249.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Any thought on the Palm piece of this action?
  16. #496  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    My Sprint store now has the Treo 650 for $99 w/ a two year agreement.
    ($199 minus 2 $50 rebates, one a Palm promo running April 23 thru July 29.)

    Why discount the 650 so deeply if it is only the 700W coming in June? The 650 would remain a strong choice at $249.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Because Sprint is discontinuing all Palm OS phones to make massive space in their warehouses for the MILLION and BILLIONS of 700W's!!!! Long live the W!!!!
  17. #497  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Any thought on the Palm piece of this action?
    You're quoting yourself again, geatches thinks this is funny.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  18. #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Woah Dude!

    My statement begins "And if . . . . . . ."

    My point was to gharrod -- why are your sources any more valid than mine? . . . . . He uses yours as the reason why there is not a 700P and discounts mine totally -- that they are a hoax being perpetrated on me. . . . . . . . . .

    I agree with you totally, I am not saying you are wrong -- and all my prior posts support that contention -- we both have data that conflicts -- I have always tried to reconcile them.

    Cheers, Perry.
    Because DoomDude's sources are not cloaked in the wraps of double secret probation. Yours are the gestapo and none of us know thier intent.
  19. #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Because DoomDude's sources are not cloaked in the wraps of double secret probation. Yours are the gestapo and none of us know thier intent.
    He's right Perry, Doom even gave us a name.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  20. #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Any thought on the Palm piece of this action?
    It's such ancient technology it's just going to take a little extra effort to keep sales going until they release the "whatever" AFTER the rebates end.

    BTW - you're quoting yourself again buddy. Need to up the med dose a little
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.

Posting Permissions