Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1334
  1. #321  
    Life is more important that this stupid phone. So sorry, Perry.
  2.    #322  
    Thanks, Guys. Sorry to dump on the thread. Life will move on, but why on her birthday? No day would have been a good one. I appreciate the thoughts. I should have started something in Off Topic.

    Mods, if you would, please cut and paste these posts to a new thread in Off Topic.

    Perry.
  3. #323  
    NO, this will be just fine here. This is what friends do for friends.
  4. #324  
    Good luck Perry and avatar!
    - Jeeman
  5. #325  
    Perry,
    I very sorry for the puppy and hope your daughter is OK. I feel like I know her, seeing her face many times a day on these threads.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. #326  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

    I BELIEVE IN THE 900P !!



    (And After!)
    anything just as long as it is the "P"!
    The weather in Richmond, B.C. is

    The weather in MY Place is

    For Car and Pictures Enthusiast!
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cars
    http://www.ngkhai.net/cebupics
  7. #327  
    I'm so sorry to hear about you and your daughter's loss. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

    Take care...
  8. #328  
    Perry:

    Sorry I've been down so long this evening. My condolences to you and the princess. My 16 year old lost her lifelong "puppy" this year, so I know how hard this is on her and the family. Prayers all around, and may the joy come back to that sunny face soon.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  9. #329  
    All the best- Perry....
    My wife's cat took it's last breath in her arms over a year ago. It's tough for an adult to lose a furball friend like that... but for a kid, it sux... no- worse... there is no word for it.

    Give her extra hugz from all of us at TC.
    Last edited by duanedude1; 04/25/2006 at 12:16 AM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  10. #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Well. April 24th. The avatar's birthday and I could give a rip about the 700P. Her 5 month old puppy drowned in the pool tonight. I'll be back in a day or two.

    Perry.

    Best wishes to your daughter and family in this difficult time; we lost our family dog of 16 years last spring, I can understand her grief.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
  11. #331  
    My condolences to you and your daughter, Perry.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Life is more important that this stupid phone. So sorry, Perry.
    hope you're wearing a flame-retardant suit coz you sure earned this one.

    that's awfully damn crappy of you to say, galen. did you miss the site's name? TREOCENTRAL. ok, well how about the particular forum? FUTURE TREOS. how well do you think your comment was / is received? i know, i know, you probably didn't and don't care. 700p = stupid phone? can't say i'd bet many here find yours a sympathetic opinion :) perhaps life is more important than the 700p, but in this specific venue, the 700p is THE subject du jour and we all come to catch whatever news / rumors we can. seems you've been on here around four years with 400 some posts but c'mon, really. i mean, really. :P

    perry, you're awesome and you have a great sense of humor. your writing style usually makes me laugh and i am very sorry to hear of your avatar's (daughter's?) loss. :( you have my thoughts and support, buddy!! i've lost a lot of family pets to natural causes and not so natural causes too! i hope your excitement for the 700p returns soon.

    and just to put some sort of constructive thread-related material in my post, huzzah to the soon released 700p! tho with the softick a2dp audio and moto ht820s, i wonder if the 700p will seem as desirable to me upon release?
  13.    #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by bry4n
    hope you're wearing a flame-retardant suit coz you sure earned this one.

    that's awfully damn crappy of you to say, galen. did you miss the site's name? TREOCENTRAL. ok, well how about the particular forum? FUTURE TREOS. how well do you think your comment was / is received? i know, i know, you probably didn't and don't care. 700p = stupid phone? can't say i'd bet many here find yours a sympathetic opinion perhaps life is more important than the 700p, but in this specific venue, the 700p is THE subject du jour and we all come to catch whatever news / rumors we can. seems you've been on here around four years with 400 some posts but c'mon, really. i mean, really. :P

    perry, you're awesome and you have a great sense of humor. your writing style usually makes me laugh and i am very sorry to hear of your avatar's (daughter's?) loss. you have my thoughts and support, buddy!! i've lost a lot of family pets to natural causes and not so natural causes too! i hope your excitement for the 700p returns soon.

    and just to put some sort of constructive thread-related material in my post, huzzah to the soon released 700p! tho with the softick a2dp audio and moto ht820s, i wonder if the 700p will seem as desirable to me upon release?
    Hi bry4n!!

    I took no offense from GalenMD's comment. What I understood was: "Yes, at the moment, the 700P and this forum are secondary to your daughter and family -- by all means -- see you in a couple of days." I believe, in this light, you will see that he did not mean the comment as a general statement about the phone or the Future Treo forum -- it was directed at me, as is your second paragraph.

    Thanks for the thoughts. (Couldn't sleep -- so I have gotten 3 hours of work in via my main frame link -- and some reading of the kind thoughts here at TC.)

    Thanks again, everybody.

    Cheers, Perry.

    Oh, BTW, 45 days.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/25/2006 at 06:54 AM.
  14. #334  
    Perry so sorry to hear.....Life is just so unfair sometimes, but it wouldn't be life if it wasn't.

    I have a puppy myself and I could only imagine how horrible that could be.

    I think we should have a hour of silence on TC (Future Treo) for the puppy tonight, between 8pm to 9pm EST. ( NO 700P DISCUSSION DURING THAT HOUR).
  15.    #335  
    Thanks, Vike. I appreciate the thoughts.

    Well, on the silence thing, we have already had 7 hours of silence in this thread -- I think that was special. Life and the debate does go on.

    Sprint 700P -- Week of May 15th announce PEOPLE!

    Cheers, Perry.
  16. #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Thanks, Vike. I appreciate the thoughts.

    Well, on the silence thing, we have already had 7 hours of silence in this thread -- I think that was special. Life and the debate does go on.

    Sprint 700P -- Week of May 15th announce PEOPLE!

    Cheers, Perry.
    In your dreams! (trying to get you back in the swing )
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  17.    #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    In your dreams! . . .. . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . .Which have more reality than your facts!

    Cheers, Perry.
  18. #338  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    . . . . . . . . .Which have more reality than your facts!

    Cheers, Perry.
    Ouch, I love it when you get riled up!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19.    #339  
    I vote that we find Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, Ahura(sp?) and whoever else I have left off -- and have them do that time warp sling shot thingie ahead to the week of May 15th -- find out what's up (700P, 700W, 750, whatever) -- and report back -- so we can put this Silly Season out of it's misery!!

  20. #340  
    Yeoman Rand
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions