Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Treocentral has the best forum members We're all so passionate, kinda scary.
    Yes?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Look!!! There is a far more sinister issue here than which one of you gets a latte!!! If I don't get a Palm based handheld I'm going to have re-write every frickinn' program I've written to control the Doombots. Everyone may think that sounds great because I won't be able to take over the world as soon, but when the alien armada invades, and your Lord Protector Doom isn't there to save you don't come crying to me.
    I for one am sick of your damn little Doombots. I'm constantly tripping over them as they bow and grovel at my feet. Dammit, I'm not your "Lord and Master" so quit buggin' me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Speaking of the FCC, does there need to be a new filing for the p? Isn't going to be the same as the w, but with palm OS software? I didn't think a software upgrade would require FCC approval, but maybe I'm wrong.
    That's fine. Gates may think he's defeated me, but DOOM knows no defeat!
    One thing I do believe...Gates will win in the end, its a matter of how long we have.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I for one am sick of your damn little Doombots. I'm constantly tripping over them as they bow and grovel at my feet. Dammit, I'm not your "Lord and Master" so quit buggin' me.
    Doombots will not, and can not, grovel. They have no waist joint. I built them like that on purpose.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Doombots will not, and can not, grovel. They have no waist joint. I built them like that on purpose.
    Fine...they whimper. Coo. Whatever the Hell you wanna call it.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ah, even better, prostrate Doombots. Munk has to be loving the attention.

By the way - I DON'T DO LATTE - Straight jo only!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Ah, even better, prostrate Doombots. Munk has to be loving the attention.

By the way - I DON'T DO LATTE - Straight jo only!
    Well how about a nice cup of... Munk help me!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    OK - I get the picture. Back on topic. Has there truly been this much secrecy this close before any Palm launch before? Actually, I still think the FCC silence is the key. A "W" for Sprint requires no new certification, but a "P" would.
  10.    #310  
    OK - I get the picture. Back on topic. Has there truly been this much secrecy this close before any Palm launch before? Actually, I still think the FCC silence is the key. A "W" for Sprint requires no new certification, but a "P" would.
    MS having a an exclusive period has never been in the picture before either.. . . . . . . . . .

IT

WILL

BE

THE

700P

!!

Sheesh, Like Herding Cats. . .. . . . .

Well if that is the case we should see something on FCC very very soon!

I am with Perry; it will be the 700P (if Palm would not release a 700P; they would be in trouble with their current base of customers)
    Oh buddy...don't laugh...be afraid...be very afraid...

Well we have seen the P for Sprint and we have seen the P for Verizon. We will get the 700P soon!

If I had to jump a Palm ship I would go for the "Q" if Sprint would pick it up. No I really feel that Palm will not let us down. We will see the Palm 700P!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    MS having a an exclusive period has never been in the picture before either.. . . . . . . . . .

IT

WILL

BE

THE

700P

!!

Sheesh, Like Herding Cats. . .. . . . .
    Nah, more like herding butterflies. Sorry to be exasperating you so much these days, but I have my wallet and taste buds on the line here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    One thing I do believe...Gates will win in the end, its a matter of how long we have.

No chance for the Palm Linux to carve an "Apple Market"?
  15.    #315  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844

I BELIEVE IN THE 900P !!

(And After!)
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Maybe, but nothing is turning out like what are predicted from source. I could be wrong, but I think this market will turn its own tune and we will all be like WTF... . I hope I am wrong.
    at&t iPhone3G
  17.    #317  
    Well. April 24th. The avatar's birthday and I could give a rip about the 700P. Her 5 month old puppy drowned in the pool tonight. I'll be back in a day or two.

Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/24/2006 at 10:44 PM.

Oh my. Perry I am sorry to hear that the dog drowned. My condolences.

btw Happy BDay Avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Oh my. Perry I am sorry to hear that the dog drowned. My condolences.

btw Happy BDay Avatar.
    Ditto Perry.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.