Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
    I must have had an awakining wet dream...I thought I saw 46 minutes after midnight.
    at&t iPhone3G
  2.    #262  
    Hey,

Here is a new twist:

Any of you Sprint folks out there seeing "end of life" data on your sales terminals for the Treo 650 -- with May/June as the time frame?

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey,

Here is a new twist:

Any of you Sprint folks out there seeing "end of life" data on your sales terminals for the Treo 650 -- with May/June as the time frame?

Cheers, Perry.
    Let me guess, a source? Darn you Perry!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4.    #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Let me guess, a source? Darn you Perry!

Connections...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Connections...
    USB? Bluetooth? Universal Connector??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    USB? Bluetooth? Universal Connector??
    Aahhhhh...Bluetooth Perry.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #268  
    Source Magnet.
  9.    #269  
    Okay, here is another one:

When n4cer's document came out -- it listed 64mb of Memory. I discounted that to 52mb of free user memory a la the situation we have with the 650 with 32mb minus the ROM gives us 22/23 free usable memory.

I now have information that the 64mb is the true user available free memory on the upcoming Treo 700P. Not an earth shattering change from what has been speculated, but 12mb is 12mb. (Half of what we have now.)

What is the probability on this . . . . . 64mb vs. 52mb? Don't know. I am a wierd type of optimist. I always expect the least and then am pleasantly surprised when something better happens. I am sticking with the 52mb thought -- but the 64mb info keeps bugging me to be considered, sorta like a puppy that keeps grabbing your cuff so you will pick it up, so it can lick your face and nip your nose.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/24/2006 at 06:16 AM.
    There is no Sprint 700P, and there never will be. We should all simply hang our heads in a moment of silence, then move on to whatever flavor of WM5 you prefer. The site should shut down for one week to give us all time to let go, then come back as either blackberrycentral.com, sidekickIIIcentral.com, or simply billgatesrulestheworldcentral.com.
    Perry will be conspicuosly absent because Bill will send shock-troops back in time, and erase all mention of Perry from existence. The reason is because, honestly, there WAS a 700P, but Bill already had that wiped from the space/time continuum. As a result of this travesty, and the fact that the timestream's been mucked with, the bright future Gene Roddenberry showed us in Star Trek will never happen, because no decent Starship could ever run on Windows. Therefore the future will be more like what you saw in Land of the Lost with a sprinkling of Land of the Dead, and definitely some Planet of the Apes action.

It's gonna be great. So, mods? Shut the site down and let us move on with our lives.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  11.    #271  
    Hey Doom!

Had your Wheaties this morning, yet?

Cheers, Perry.

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.
    Hey Doom!

Had your Wheaties this morning, yet?

Cheers, Perry.

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.
    Gates didn't own them either so he erased them and replaced them with Goo:The cereal that tastes like POO.
    It'll be fun.
  13.    #273  
    Hang in there, buddy.

Announcement Week = 21 days.

Hang in there, buddy.

Announcement Week = 21 days.

...but
    I.
    Don't.
    Believe.
    You.

However, if you really care, PM with something to change my mind.
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Okay, here is another one:

When n4cer's document came out -- it listed 64mb of Memory. I discounted that to 52mb of free user memory a la the situation we have with the 650 with 32mb minus the ROM gives us 22/23 free usable memory.

I now have information that the 64mb is the true user available free memory on the upcoming Treo 700P. Not an earth shattering change from what has been speculated, but 12mb is 12mb. (Half of what we have now.)

What is the probability on this . . . . . 64mb vs. 52mb? Don't know. I am a wierd type of optimist. I always expect the least and then am pleasantly surprised when something better happens. I am sticking with the 52mb thought -- but the 64mb info keeps bugging me to be considered, sorta like a puppy that keeps grabbing your cuff so you will pick it up, so it can lick your face and nip your nose.

Cheers, Perry.
    How is ROM and RAM handled in the 700w, are they seperate memory chips? If they are, on the 700p, could one chip be for the default apps and dbcache and the other chip be all user space?
    That's how the Treo 650 works now.

Surur
    Pery -

You got to admit, when Gates can use the force on poor 'ol Doom to the extent he needs Zoloft, you know the imperial storm troopers have come a long way. It's hard to believe that my Starbuck's card isn't a lock. I just hope they don't unnecessarily delay the release of the 700w too far into June. I'm getting thirsty.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  18.    #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Pery -

You got to admit, when Gates can use the force on poor 'ol Doom to the extent he needs Zoloft, you know the imperial storm troopers have come a long way. It's hard to believe that my Starbuck's card isn't a lock. I just hope they don't unnecessarily delay the release of the 700w too far into June. I'm getting thirsty.

Starbucks Card was always a lock . . . . . . . for me.

Yes, Doom is off on an interesting walk-a-bout.

700W on Sprint -- my crystal ball has no clue -- so that we can toast each other with our respective brews. . . . . here is to hoping it releases prior to 1-July. Heck, I will even give you "announce" prior to 1-July as far as Starbucks is concerned.

Cheers, Perry.
    Starbucks Card was always a lock . . . . . . . for me.

Yes, Doom is off on an interesting walk-a-bout.

700W on Sprint -- my crystal ball has no clue -- so that we can toast each other with our respective brews. . . . . here is to hoping it releases prior to 1-July. Heck, I will even give you "announce" prior to 1-July as far as Starbucks is concerned.

Cheers, Perry.
    Announce, release, whatever - I just keep hearing these lyrics:

Please release me, let me go
    For I don't love you anymore
    To waste our lives would be a sin
    Release me and let me love again
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Perry will be conspicuosly absent because Bill will send shock-troops back in time, and erase all mention of Perry from existence. The reason is because, honestly, there WAS a 700P, but Bill already had that wiped from the space/time continuum.
    It doesn't surprise me that MS would resort to such extreme measures. Too bad about Perry getting caught in the crossfire, but his elimination is necessary if the memory of the 700p is to be eradicated.