Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Interesting way to generate "views" for your other advertisements:

http://www.700p.org/

Who in the world set up that site? All it's got is a bunch of google ads and a picture of the 700w which it claims is the 700p. Treonauts has better pics...sheesh.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    So Perry, are you still going to upgrade for just 64 MB of RAM not 128?? $600+ is a hefty price to pay for that and EVDO while retaining the same aged form factor.
  4.    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    So Perry, are you still going to upgrade for just 64 MB of RAM not 128?? $600+ is a hefty price to pay for that and EVDO while retaining the same aged form factor.
    Actually -- Yes. I went from a Tungsten T3 to the Treo 650. I had 52mb on the T3 and used about 30mb and had 22mb free for emails and such. That's all I need -- whatever else I need can go on my soon to be 4GB SD card.

(32mb 460,000 word dictionary for one)

Besides -- the avatar is getting the Treo650 -- I am getting the 700P with a $150 new line discount -- I'm looking at more like $450.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Actually -- Yes. I went from a Tungsten T3 to the Treo 650. I had 52mb on the T3 and used about 30mb and had 22mb free for emails and such. That's all I need -- whatever else I need can go on my soon to be 4GB SD card.

(32mb 460,000 word dictionary for one)

Besides -- the avatar is getting the Treo650 -- I am getting the 700P with a $150 new line discount -- I'm looking at more like $450.

Cheers, Perry.
    Cool, I forgot you had a use for your 650...oh, and ecost has 4gb cards for $99...
  6.    #186  
    Cool, I forgot you had a use for your 650...oh, and ecost has 4gb cards for $99...
    And if you believe in fuzzy math -- she is taking the 650 as her birthday gift (her absolute choice) -- so $450 minus a $150 to $200 gift is what net cost . . . . . ?

Last edited by gtwo; 04/18/2006 at 09:11 PM.
    And if you believe in fuzzy math -- she is taking the 650 as her birthday gift (her absolute choice) -- so $450 minus a $150 to $200 gift is what net cost . . . . . ?

Lol, are you in accounting Perry?
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    I want Perry to approve my expense accounts...lol
  9.    #189  
    51 Days , plus geatches's plus/minus
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by Midknight
    Lol, are you in accounting Perry?
    In counting . . . . . . . . yes.

Forecasting of future sales and inventory positions. Very fuzzy stuff.

11.    #191  
    I want Perry to approve my expense accounts...lol
    Hey gharrod!!

Feeling any more love for the idea that the 700P is coming in the first week of June, now that the 3rd (Hollywood) of the 4 Treos predicted by Sagio Investments has seen the light of day?

Just wonderin' . . . . . . . .

Anytime on the expense account thing. . . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/19/2006 at 04:39 AM.
    Nope, and I think the guys at Sagio are all wet and got caught trying to boost a stock price to "pump and dump." I find it sad that your own evidence from the Sprit store experience is enough to be even more cautious. The fact that the screen says 700 and neither P or W means they will have one, the other or both. It also tells us all the sales people who supposedly know within Sprint do not really know anything. So in my mind all those "my Sprint rep told me..." threads and posts are totally out the window. All Sprint literature is out the window and any rumored alpha/eta test models which were found are just that...test models. We really know no more then we did last November. We just think we do...
  13.    #193  
    Nope, and I think the guys at Sagio are all wet and got caught trying to boost a stock price to "pump and dump." I find it sad that your own evidence from the Sprit store experience is enough to be even more cautious. The fact that the screen says 700 and neither P or W means they will have one, the other or both. It also tells us all the sales people who supposedly know within Sprint do not really know anything. So in my mind all those "my Sprint rep told me..." threads and posts are totally out the window. All Sprint literature is out the window and any rumored alpha/eta test models which were found are just that...test models. We really know no more then we did last November. We just think we do...

And when you are holding that 700P in your hand in early June, remember, you will just "think" you are holding it.

Luv ya buddy.

(Insertion: just let that comment be.)

Cheers, Perry.

P.S. Love the Mustang
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/19/2006 at 08:53 AM.
    Interesting way to generate "views" for your other advertisements:

http://www.700p.org/

Perry - 700p.BIZ, .US, .TV are still available!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Like I have said seemingly a zillion times before in these threads. Something on this all just does not add up. I want to believe but the facts or lack thereof keep me from doing so. I may also comment that this is one of the few threads where different passionate feelings one way or the other over the presence/release of the 700P where it is not anger boiling over to outright hatred one way or the other.

If the rumored Hollywood is as the rumored photos show and the rumored specs are great it may be the real winner. But I assume it is GSM only without the stubby antenna? Sort of Palm's answer to the MotoQ.
    Topic SideBar...

BTW, Mustang intertior restoration completed last night. Lots of hard work and a lot of blisters. Doing that work is not for the faint of heart. Never having done anything like this before I studied the manuals for months before attempting. It was worth it in the end.

Back to topic...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    gharrod, you have something to take pride in. Your car looks great, change the avatar occasionally to show us the interior.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  18.    #198  
    I was wondering how many hours you had into it.

Looks Fantastic.

In June, let's take it for a spin with my 700P.

Cheers, Perry.
    gharrod - awesome car (Mustangs - greatest American cars ever - sorry vette lovers). Back on topic - since Perry's not going to be taking any Palm 700p drives in June, can we go to Starbucks together on Perry's card he owes me?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  20.    #200  
    LOL

You two must promise me that you will believe just prior to reading the announcement of release. I don't want you to miss the joy of having believed!!