Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wallace, as were most of the Southern Democrat Legislators back then were racist. However he was violating the 14th Amendment, and Federal intervention had to take place.

I'm talking about a Dept. of Education, and Federal tax money being wasted on said Dept.
    Ah, right, i forgot, Conservatives CAN'T be racists because Republican was the party of Abraham Lincoln, not of Jefferson Davis.

Of course, any money our government gives to black children is wasted. Of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    You ever wonder why that is?
    Um, I don't know, because people would rather keep shouting the same ol' rhetoric instead of LOOKING AT THE DATA!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Sources?
    Look it up and get back to me, I am a lazy liberal, but you are right, it could be that black students could have higher property values, after all, there was the Cosby show.
    Ah, right, i forgot, Conservatives CAN'T be racists because Republican was the party of Abraham Lincoln, not of Jefferson Davis.

Of course, any money our government gives to black children is wasted. Of course.
    Uh, yeah...thats what I said.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Uh, yeah...thats what I said.
    Glad I could put it in simpler terms for us all.
    Look it up and get back to me, I am a lazy liberal, but you are right, it could be that black students could have higher property values, after all, there was the Cosby show.
    Maybe you missed the two sources I've already posted that contradict everything you've said. Once you learn to do your own research you might just become a conservative.
    So, in the absence of any sources that contradict the data I've posted, can we move beyond this nonesense and get to the real topic of discussion?
    Maybe you missed the two sources I've already posted that contradict everything you've said. Once you learn to do your own research you might just become a conservative.
    Lol, omg, you just posted a study that says black students have higher property values in America than whites?

God bless the Family Research Council right? Fair and balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Yeah! What was that group DaThomas is so in love with
    Um, the UN? The DNC? Take your pick.
    So, in the absence of any sources that contradict the data I've posted, can we move beyond this nonesense and get to the real topic of discussion?
    Probably not going to happen...he's too lazy remember? And of course, if you disagree with him, he automatically says your against "black children."

Anyways to the original topic, seems to soon to speculate. First we have students raping a dancer. Next we have DNA evidence (or lack thereof) that this did not happen.

Somebody needs to be held accountable though, whether it be the students for actaully commiting the assault, or the female for filing a false report.

And if it's false, what of the lacrosse season? (not that I give a rats a$$)

Didn't the coach resign over this?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Um, the UN? The DNC? Take your pick.
    Lol, what, the United Nations? Now the United Nations is to blame for Black American Children being left behind?? Man, i cant even follow your logic anymore. Do us and yourslef, a favor and keep the topic closer to your Palm Pilot Phone.
    Probably not going to happen...he's too lazy remember? And of course, if you disagree with him, he automatically says your against "black children."
    Felling defensive there big dog?

And come onn .. your asking me to cite a source that says black american house values are not as high as whites? You are kidding right?
    Anyways to the original topic, seems to soon to speculate. First we have students raping a dancer. Next we have DNA evidence (or lack thereof) that this did not happen.

Somebody needs to be held accountable though, whether it be the students for actaully commiting the assault, or the female for filing a false report.

And if it's false, what of the lacrosse season? (not that I give a rats a$$)

Didn't the coach resign over this?
    Yeah, he resigned. And neighbors got together to "protest" outside the house where it was supposed to have happened. It certainly seems as though these guys have been tried and convicted in the media.
    Felling defensive there big dog?
    Not at all, why should I?
    And come onn .. your asking me to cite a source that says black american house values are not as high as whites? You are kidding right?
    I believe thats hoovs asking, not me.

Regarding Lacrosse season, they've already forfeited a couple of games. I don't know what will happen but, other than the fact that I hate to see an injustice if these guys really weren't involved, I couldn't really care less.
    Regarding Lacrosse season, they've already forfeited a couple of games. I don't know what will happen but, other than the fact that I hate to see an injustice if these guys really weren't involved, I couldn't really care less.
    I thought they called off the entire season.

But whatever, lacrosse...who cares. Other than Jim Brown, can you name a famous lacrosse player??

I think hoovs was looking for sources that supported the 1 for every 3 dollars.
    Actually, I was asking him to cite a source for his claim that education spending for Blacks was 1/3 that of non-Blacks. But I've since given up on getting any semblance of a logical argument from him.

I'll let my sources speak for themselves.
    I thought they called off the entire season.

But whatever, lacrosse...who cares. Other than Jim Brown, can you name a famous lacrosse player??
    Jim who?
    Well come on, he's the same one blaming the UN. Lol.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast