1.    #1  
    So where do you guys get all of these really cool dancing avatars? The avatar is the one under the name right? Which one is the profile picture? I've tried to put a picture of me with my mountain bike but I can't make it the right size. Any help?
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave
    So where do you guys get all of these really cool dancing avatars? The avatar is the one under the name right? Which one is the profile picture? I've tried to put a picture of me with my mountain bike but I can't make it the right size. Any help?
    Got any photo editing software? You can crop it, and / or resize it. I'm partial to Corel's Photopaint myself.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Example... I attached my current avatar's original before resizing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

MS Paint is free and just resize to 150 x 150
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Got any photo editing software? You can crop it, and / or resize it. I'm partial to Corel's Photopaint myself.
    I love Corel's Photopaint over Photoshop too!
  6.    #6  
    I'm getting closer! Thanks for the tips.
    I'll probabally never be savy enough to have a really cool one
  7.    #7  
    Woo hoo!! Finally got my pix where I want it. What do y'all think?
    Um... sexy... I guess?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Looks like Bush riding a mountain Bike. There is picture somewhere that shows our 'Fearless Leader' riding a mountain bike, and it looks almost exactly as yours.
    i use paint shop pro
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I use Microsoft digital image starter...
    at&t iPhone3G
    I use Google!!!
    Or just hack...
    at&t iPhone3G