Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Radio host Mark Levin reports that Doyle is a career civil servant rather than an appointee...and is a registered Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Radio host Mark Levin reports that Doyle is a career civil servant rather than an appointee...and is a registered Democrat.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I read in one of the Washington papers that he was an editor for Time until 2001 (when he was bought out) when he moved to the transportation department and then in DHS as a press secretary.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Somehow, I had a feeling it would turn out that way...

I guess I could be a stooge drooling ideologue zombie like some, and say that this just goes to show that all Democrats like to pork little boys in the a$$, but I think most of us here understand that this behaviour has nothing to do with political affiliation.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    but I think most of us here understand that this behaviour has nothing to do with political affiliation.
    Would Barye agree with this statement now?
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Would Barye agree with this statement now?
    Doh!?!@*!

(disarmed again by the sinister application of rational argument -- I'll be back ... )
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234