Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  

Replacement to arrive friday
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Not good

Lockline?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not good

Lockline?
    YEP They told me how sorry they were and shipped out a replacement, to arrive friday . It still hurts

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Sorry to hear that. Man, that's got to give you a sinking feeling in your stomach.
    Please tell me you're talking about cash in your weekly poker game
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    YEP They told me how sorry they were and shipped out a replacement, to arrive friday . It still hurts
    Did you lose it today? That's quick turnaround from Lockline!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    any idea as to where it could have gone?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    any idea as to where it could have gone?
    Probably not, hence why it's "lost."

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Probably not, hence why it's "lost."
    I bet you anything that if he does find it, it will be in the last place he looks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I bet you anything that if he does find it, it will be in the last place he looks!
    And obviously wasn't in the first place he looked.

11.    #11  
    Lost it last night. I paid an extra $15 (billed to my sprint bill) to get it by friday, without the extra fee i would have got it monday or tues. I know its gone i was out and about and didnt have it when i came home, i searched to no avail

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    That sucks! I hope you feel better soon.

BTW, did you get a program to wipe all your data in case of theft or loss?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  13.    #13  
    Thankyou Miss Lady. In fact i did Butler

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Thankyou Miss Lady. In fact i did Butler
    Franko,

Does the Butler remote erase feature really, really work? Did you try this out as a test previously? I'm always a little skeptical whether such features really work or not. I'm intrigued by this feature, and am considering getting it myself.

Thanks, Casey
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Nive avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Nive avatar.
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Thank you
    very nice, sxtg!
    On my Treo 600 and on my PPCs I always have a SMS trigger wipe in addition to security wipe. I also have my SD card and other vital folders in storage and memory encrypted. Small and easy steps for piece of mind when this happens.....and it will happen to all of us at least once in our lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Franko,

Does the Butler remote erase feature really, really work? Did you try this out as a test previously? I'm always a little skeptical whether such features really work or not. I'm intrigued by this feature, and am considering getting it myself.

Thanks, Casey
    I can tell you first hand it works. I tested it and forgot to take out the SD card several months ago and wiped out everything. I had to start over from scratch.
  20.    #20  
    it should be here 2morrow
    1 more day without her

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast