Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41  
    I have trouble applying screen protectors too. You're not alone. I killed 2 Martin Fields once . And Boxwave can be a bit hard to remove to reposition, despite what they say.

    Sorry about your phone though. Try to get a new one, I would say. This is why I hate refurbished phones, which is what I bet they sent you. Too bad no one turned in your old one.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I have trouble applying screen protectors too. You're not alone. I killed 2 Martin Fields once . And Boxwave can be a bit hard to remove to reposition, despite what they say.

    Sorry about your phone though. Try to get a new one, I would say. This is why I hate refurbished phones, which is what I bet they sent you. Too bad no one turned in your old one.
    Yep refurb. I will call lockline 2morrow
    THANKS for the concern "Late Night Lady"
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3. #43  
    Well Franko, I may be getting a replacement too. My keyboard is shifting keys on me and indenting between spaces. Grrrrrr

    Now I'm gonna have to get my pink crystals replaced all over again. -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Well Franko, I may be getting a replacement too. My keyboard is shifting keys on me and indenting between spaces. Grrrrrr

    Now I'm gonna have to get my pink crystals replaced all over again. -LOL
    Sorry to hear about your problems Maybe you will get a new one instead of a refurb (personally i dont care, as long as it works, it has a new case ) Hope things work out for ya
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5. #45  
    I just called Lockline to get a replacement:

    1st. Lockline is now charging $50.00 The last time I had to get a replacement it was $35.00.

    2nd. They want me to return my Treo. (Last time they let me keep it) OK maybe that spoiled me.

    Damn.

    I had them overnight it. LOL, I know this didn't work for you Franko but I'm tired of this shift key thing. One letter is lower case, the next letter is upper case. The thing tabs over with a space key. (I told them that I knew of someone who didn't get it overnight and they told me to call back and they would cancel the $15.00 overnight fee if I don't get it tomorrow).

    I had thought of taking it into Sprint but I didn't want to hear about the voidance of my warranty cuz of my few alterations to the back case or my jewel crystals nor did I want to LEAVE my baby in their hands and listen to a bunch of crap. So now I've got to ship my Treo to Lockline.

    Oh well.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I just called Lockline to get a replacement:

    1st. Lockline is now charging $50.00 The last time I had to get a replacement it was $35.00.

    2nd. They want me to return my Treo. (Last time they let me keep it) OK maybe that spoiled me.

    Damn.

    I had them overnight it. LOL, I know this didn't work for you Franko but I'm tired of this shift key thing. One letter is lower case, the next letter is upper case. The thing tabs over with a space key. (I told them that I knew of someone who didn't get it overnight and they told me to call back and they would cancel the $15.00 overnight fee if I don't get it tomorrow).

    I had thought of taking it into Sprint but I didn't want to hear about the voidance of my warranty cuz of my few alterations to the back case or my jewel crystals nor did I want to LEAVE my baby in their hands and listen to a bunch of crap. So now I've got to ship my Treo to Lockline.

    Oh well.
    Hope everything works out in you favor

    In 3-5 days i will get a replacement for my replacement
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/17/2006 at 04:48 PM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7. #47  
    Well I ended up stopping by Sprint while on vac just for the heck of it. The rep did take a superfical look and said that it was probably the keyboard after a hard reset did not correct it.

    I didn't think a hard reset would address a hardware problem but hey.

    So I do feel a lil better now having to get a replacement and all.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  8.    #48  
    I know how you feel about your replacement. Its just not the same as the one ya had . But hopefully it works just as well or better
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions