Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515

Replacement to arrive friday
    So, so sorry!

I can empahize with what you're going through. I lost my 300 way back. But after a few hours mentally traced it to where it had to be. Drove out there and yup, on the side of the road, just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    So, so sorry!

I can empahize with what you're going through. I lost my 300 way back. But after a few hours mentally traced it to where it had to be. Drove out there and yup, on the side of the road, just fine.
    Next time you need to ****, leave the Treo in the car.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It doesn't look like the Butler feature worked, Franko515, should I call you at your home number?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    It doesn't look like the Butler feature worked, Franko515, should I call you at your home number?
    Ha Ha, i am grieving here

Ok, if you do have her treat her good. Let her know i looked everywhere before i called for a replacement. Could you send me a pic, ya know just for old times sake. Oh yeah, hit her reset button 1 a week, she likes that
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/06/2006 at 06:03 PM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #25  
    Here it is Saturday and im stil without my 650 I was told it would be here by Friday . I called when it wasnt only to find out that the 650 is on back order and i wont get it until wednesday or thursday

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I feel for you....this time last year, I went nearly a MONTH when I had a cracked screen and none were available to replace it!!!!!!!!!!

Only those who have actually been there can truly understand!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    i hear ya, franko, sorry for your loss. my treo took one helluva hit to the pavement the other day and its nowhere near what it used to be - all banged up. so im in for a replacement too and i wont be getting mine until wednesday. im with ya, this does suck.
    Why can't they let you go down to a Sprint store and get a new one? Even if you have to pay a deductable?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Here it is Saturday and im stil without my 650 I was told it would be here by Friday . I called when it wasnt only to find out that the 650 is on back order and i wont get it until wednesday or thursday
    Well, I just went throught the same issue with my wife's 600 last month. I paid the extra $$ to have it delivered overnight. They told me it would be here on Saturday. I called late Saturday and then first thing Monday. They told me that it had been shipped but they didn't have a tracking number. "We will not charge you extra for the delivery". Here is Tuesday morning and no phone yet. I called and the lady who answered the phone told me that she was sorry no one told me that both the 600 and 650 were on backorder...it will take 5 to 7 business days to get you the new phone. Nothing has been shipped yet. We will ship it ASAP. Tuesday, when I returned from work the lady that works the "valet" in the bldg. where I live told me that I had a UPS package there since Saturday. UPS never left me a notice about the delivery.

In summary...I thought it would be an isolated incident, but you might want to call them back and double check.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Why can't they let you go down to a Sprint store and get a new one? Even if you have to pay a deductable?
    Because they are two different companies. Also, Lockline deals mostly with refurbished phones while the Sprint stores mostly have brand new ones. Sprint deals with warranties, while Lockline deals with insurance claims.
    Franko, I hope it gets there tomorrow. Just in time to get hooked back up for Spring break!

P.S. bet that lanyard doesn't sound so silly now. -LOL, jk (not really)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  12.    #32  
    I hope it gets here 2morrow too mama
    Thanks everyone for the great post (you really care about me , or my Treo)

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13.    #33  
    GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am using a Razr V3 (T-Mobile) until i get my replacement 650. It has low volume for the earpiece, did a little research and I have to do a seem edit (not really complex, but its something to do until i get my 650) I may change the lights etc. yatta yatta yatta.......
    Anyway just thought I'd share

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    ^^What a lovely lil princess you have there Franko!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    ^^What a lovely lil princess you have there Franko!
    Thankyou, she gets the looks from here dad
    Just dont tell my wife i said it though

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  16.    #36  
    SHE IS BACK IN MY HANDS AGAIN

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    the gods be praised! glad to hear you`re whole again. im getting my replacement tomorrow hopefully.
    YAY, Good for you and your sanity! -LOL

Now just super glue one of these GPS watches to the back of your phone and you will always know where it is!!!!

20.    #40  
    I gotta replace my replacement The phone gets very hot during any call over 10min

And after i went through 2 screen protectors just to get it perfect (they arent cheap ya know)

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast