Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    infamous exterminator, thief, hypocrite, and notorious poser of christian values Tom Delay, sadly announced tonight that he'll soon be resigning from his congressional seat -- apparently intent on denying his enemies the chance to see him crushed in the district that he only recently gerrymandered, or for him to be seen led in handcuffs down the Capital steps ...

    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  2. #2  
    LOL-is someone happy now?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  3. #3  
    Don't worry it won't last......Barye will find something else to be mad at the Reps with by tomorrow afternoon!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Don't worry it won't last......Barye will find something else to be mad at the Reps with by tomorrow afternoon!
    gentlemen gentlemen -- why so cynical ??

    I was simply sharing my sadness at this great bugman's passing.

    And should one of his lobbyist friends pass the hat to buy old Tom a Giorgio Armani custom tailored orange jump suit, he can count on a few pence from me ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    infamous exterminator, thief, hypocrite, and notorious poser of christian values Tom Delay, sadly announced tonight that he'll soon be resigning from his congressional seat -- apparently intent on denying his enemies the chance to see him crushed in the district that he only recently gerrymandered, or for him to be seen led in handcuffs down the Capital steps ...

    Good. I'm glad he's gone. One down, 534 more to go.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #6  
  7. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #7  
    Bye Bye. Let's keep em going. Next up should be anyone who strikes a capitol police officer and uses taxpayer funds to pay travel and lodging for musicians.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Bye Bye. Let's keep em going. Next up should be anyone who strikes a capitol police officer and uses taxpayer funds to pay travel and lodging for musicians.
    Dang it! I'm going to jail!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  9. #9  
    For which offense, esteemed Dr.?
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  10. #10  
    Don't taxpayers pay the travel and lodging for the US army band, the Marine Corps Band, etc?
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  11. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Don't taxpayers pay the travel and lodging for the US army band, the Marine Corps Band, etc?
    They sure do, of course the members of those bands are active duty military, last time I checked Isaac Hayes was not in the military.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Bye Bye. Let's keep em going. Next up should be anyone who strikes a capitol police officer and uses taxpayer funds to pay travel and lodging for musicians.
    sigh.

    Why don't we start with the higher order of misdeeds and work our way down to here.
  13. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    sigh.

    Why don't we start with the higher order of misdeeds and work our way down to here.
    Typical response
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Typical response

    Yes, it is a typical response. To address more serious crimes before minor ones is considered generally to be the logical path.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yes, it is a typical response. To address more serious crimes before minor ones is considered generally to be the logical path.
    Assuming there are more serious crimes being committed, I agree.
  16. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yes, it is a typical response. To address more serious crimes before minor ones is considered generally to be the logical path.
    Exactly, so have those assaulting police officers removed first. You do understand that assault is a serious crime and even more so when a police officer is assaulted don't you.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Good. I'm glad he's gone. One down, 534 more to go.
    Amen to that. Get rid of them all. In the spirit of fairness, we can start with California.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Exactly, so have those assaulting police officers removed first. You do understand that assault is a serious crime and even more so when a police officer is assaulted don't you.
    Come on, McKinney was clearly the victim of institutional racism. The fact that she's a loon had nothing to do with it.

    (in case the sarcasm of my post was too subtle)
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Exactly, so have those assaulting police officers removed first. You do understand that assault is a serious crime and even more so when a police officer is assaulted don't you.
    Wouldn't driving drunk (allegedly), and killing your passenger as you plunge off a bridge be considered serious?

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  20. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wouldn't driving drunk (allegedly), and killing your passenger as you plunge off a bridge be considered serious?

    good point
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions