Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Speaking of baseball, did you see the beating the cubbies put on the Reds today. Ouch, gonna be another long season for the one time Big Red Machine.

just thought you might want to check out my avatar... you're lucky the big red machine will at least break .500
    can't say much for my cubies
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish
    nope , not banned and never will be !!!! eat your heart out .... and i don't have to ask around about your sensitivity level .... if i came off like i wanted a welcome wagon maybe its cause i did .... and i deserve one ! don't like it ... too bad ....lololol ... relax and have a beer ....
    You buyin'?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    just thought you might want to check out my avatar... you're lucky the big red machine will at least break .500
    can't say much for my cubies
    I just wish my Cardinals could continue their high level of play in postseasons!

Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    We can always hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    In honor of the late great Kirby Puckett, I deem you worthy!
    you know damn right!
    actually yeah ! a party with some balloons and confetti !!!! woo-hoo !!! lets get the beer out !!!

Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Haven't had coffee or a cigarette yet (in other words, no breakfast) and I just about choked laughing at that! Thank you!
    Damn...that was funny.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515

wow , you must really have no life ! you posted this crap at 1:30 am on a work night ..! that is , if you work at all . kinda shows you really don't have much of a life ... shame really . did i sting ya that much you had nothing better to do at 1:30 in the morning than to post this ? lolol haha , thats too funny ...
    " Life Sucks "
    wow , you must really have no life ! you posted this crap at 1:30 am on a work night ..! that is , if you work at all . kinda shows you really don't have much of a life ... shame really . did i sting ya that much you had nothing better to do at 1:30 in the morning than to post this ? lolol haha , thats too funny ...

MeThinks the swordfish protests too much.
    You brought this on yourself. Nobody here "insulted" you or your work ethic. All we did was post a picture of two flies f@Ęking with a funny caption. C'mon, man! Cool guy like you can't take a little heat? I mean, for God's sake, its just two flies...heh...ha...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    I'm sorry, that's STILL the funniest damn thing I've seen all day! THANKS AGAIN Frank!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I'm sorry, that's STILL the funniest damn thing I've seen all day! THANKS AGAIN Frank!
    I laughed the whole time i posted No problem, he had it comin
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  12.    #32  
    yeah yeah .... i prrotest too much .... me thinks its the funniest thing i heard all day ? who talks like that ....just a bunch of bored @s people with no sense of humor ...haha i did think flies fornicating was funny ... hey , maybe thats what i'm doing to these lame @s corn balls and there wise cracks ...there i said it .... now plz someone .... ban me now .... plz ... so i can stop seeing " reply to your post " in my email .... i can't even shut that corny thing off ! i'm gonna go back out into the world .... can't believe i tried to associate my self with telephone geeks who think F-ing flies are funny .... hahahahahahha swordfish will always have the last laugh ......hahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha ... plz ban me now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    " Life Sucks "
  13.    #33  
    I laughed the whole time i posted No problem, he had it comin
    i had it coming ? oh yeah , you showed me ! hahahahhahahahhhhha internet beating ....ouuuuch ! ooohhhh , it hurts ....hahhhahhha too funny !
    " Life Sucks "
    yeah yeah .... i prrotest too much .... me thinks its the funniest thing i heard all day ? who talks like that ....just a bunch of bored @s people with no sense of humor ...haha i did think flies fornicating was funny ... hey , maybe thats what i'm doing to these lame @s corn balls and there wise cracks ...there i said it .... now plz someone .... ban me now .... plz ... so i can stop seeing " reply to your post " in my email .... i can't even shut that corny thing off ! i'm gonna go back out into the world .... can't believe i tried to associate my self with telephone geeks who think F-ing flies are funny .... hahahahahahha swordfish will always have the last laugh ......hahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha ... plz ban me now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Ask and ye shall recieve asshat. Though no doubt you'll just create a new account...seems like that would be your mentality. Come in, try and stir up ****, brag to all your other 13 year old circle jerk buds, about how you shouted everyone down in some forum, and got banned. Cuz, you da man!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Hahahahahahahahaha*snort*hahahahahahahaha! Now THAT'S some funny $h*t!
  16.    #36  
    yes , u are correct monkey boy ... thats me . good luck in all your travels . with a mentally as shalow as the puddle in the broken basement sink i doubt you'll go very far ....
    " Life Sucks "
    Swordfish - weren't you just preaching about having a sense of humor and all that? What happened? You don't take your own advice?
    yes , u are correct monkey boy ... thats me . good luck in all your travels . **with a mentally as shalow** as the puddle in the broken basement sink i doubt you'll go very far ....
    You know, you really can't post something like this, and then insult someone ELSE'S intellect...
    Last edited by ShannonElements; 04/04/2006 at 10:58 PM.
    yes , u are correct monkey boy ... thats me . good luck in all your travels . with a mentally as shalow as the puddle in the broken basement sink i doubt you'll go very far ....
    why are you so bent out of shape?

i am glad your intelect is so much higher than anyone here.

by the way, how long did it take you to think of "wassup ladies" as your first words here? trying to impress women in the "phone forum" , true genius.
    Don't forget to write!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast