Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    You should probably modify the title to say April Fools Joke or something - otherwise people are going to keep opening it as if it's really the new treo.

In the off topic forum? With Mods as on top of things as these guys are wouldnt they have put it in the rumor section if it was a real "rumor"?

Cant help but second the notion of lightening up. Watch the video and itll answer any doubts you have.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    In the off topic forum? With Mods as on top of things as these guys are wouldnt they have put it in the rumor section if it was a real "rumor"?

Cant help but second the notion of lightening up. Watch the video and itll answer any doubts you have.
    Ahhh, but the policy is to close the thread once the date is passed and no new treo released. So, the thread should be closed. I know it was a joke, I know it was April fools day. I say close it and move on to the next rumor, Cingular announcing on Thursday or Friday. Then Friday close that one.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Ahhh, but the policy is to close the thread once the date is passed and no new treo released. So, the thread should be closed. I know it was a joke, I know it was April fools day. I say close it and move on to the next rumor, Cingular announcing on Thursday or Friday. Then Friday close that one.

I totally agree but to flame the guy or get P.O.ed about an obvious joke?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    I totally agree but to flame the guy or get P.O.ed about an obvious joke?

Agreed no flame, I was surprised we did not see many, many more on Saturday.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12