1.    #1  
    I was in the Cingular store today asking about any new phones coming out (specifically a treo)....the salesman brought out a brochure and boom there it was!!! I had him fax me a copy and I will post pics in an hour or so!!!

Wow I know I'm going to get killed for this but there had to be some sort of April Fools joke regarding the Treo...sorry guys if you got too excited!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwein84
    I was in the Cingular store today asking about any new phones coming out (specifically a treo)....the salesman brought out a brochure and boom there it was!!! I had him fax me a copy and I will post pics in an hour or so!!!

Wow I know I'm going to get killed for this but there had to be some sort of April Fools joke regarding the Treo...sorry guys if you got too excited!!

you had me...i think it was all of the details.
    Ouch...I was waiting for it and it still got me.
    lol damn I kinda liked it!

hey at least you admitted to the hoax today instead of waitiing like a week like some people prolly would
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Ahhh, takes me back to grade school.
    you had me.

i hope this post gets deleted after april 1st though....
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Just wait, the real joke is he's telling the truth!
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!
    moron
    I hate U!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwein84
    Man, with this crowd you are braver than I am!!!!