1.    #1  
    The contest got me remembering the old VisorCentral days and I went back to this post that was about my trials with a defective Graphite Visor Deluxe.

Some of you with problems on your Treo's might look back and see just how far the old Handspring company has come. My Treo unfortunately died a wet death on St. Paddy's day and as such my time here will probably be much less since we have reverted to a company issued Moto V557 and sticking with my T5 for the PDA stuff.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Moose -

I remember those days well. Even slightly before, the trials of waiting for delivery of those first blue and ice Visor DX's after we'd fought unendingly through the online order system. I got so fed up with waiting, I wrote to a young VP named Dubinsky, and she actually replied (or at least had a good assitant faking a reply).

Oh man, our suffering would put even Perry to shame.....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.