Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I saw this on another site that I like to read every day and I thought this was perhaps the most interesting thing that I had head in a long time. From reading the article this was actually an experiment that he was trying, can Wal-Mart actually provide him with everything that he needs 24 hours a day. I don't know why but this is the most interesting thing that I have heard in a long time. I don't know about the rest of you TC readers but I have been in Wal-Mart at some of the most bizzare times of day from 5:30 am to 3:33 pm and there is always sometthing going on. Check out the artice I would love to hear what some of you have to say

Spring Break at Wal-Mart
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Wal-Mart is one of the leading factors turning the American labor force from higher paying factory jobs to low paying service industry work.

It is evil.
    daThomas where was the evil laugh?? I am in total agreement
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Wal-Mart is one of the leading factors turning the American labor force from higher paying factory jobs to low paying service industry work.

It is evil.
    Do your part, don't by Chinese (except food, of course).

It is evil.

Hijacker
    Felt like I lived there when I worked there.
    Wal-Mart
    (along with the millions of Americans who fuel its growth)
    is one of the leading factors turning the American labor force from higher paying factory jobs to low paying service industry work.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I saw this on another site that I like to read every day and I thought this was perhaps the most interesting thing that I had head in a long time. From reading the article this was actually an experiment that he was trying, can Wal-Mart actually provide him with everything that he needs 24 hours a day. I don't know why but this is the most interesting thing that I have heard in a long time. I don't know about the rest of you TC readers but I have been in Wal-Mart at some of the most bizzare times of day from 5:30 am to 3:33 pm and there is always sometthing going on. Check out the artice I would love to hear what some of you have to say

Spring Break at Wal-Mart
    I was most surprised to read Walmart has a hair salon. I have seen some of the very large one's, but do not recall seeing that particular service.

It would have been nice to read some of the student's journal entries (if he kept one). As reported, it came across to me as more prankish than researchish (is researchish a word?).
    There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle where a guy had been living in the Lucky Aid, while Malcolm and his mother were pulling night shifts.