Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21  
    Glad you're home safe and sound with your loved ones. Although it should be noted that, statistically speaking, most fatal accidents happen at home and most murder victims are slain by close relatives...

    It doesn't do to worry, however. After all, it's unlucky to be superstitious.
  2. #22  
    If you don't make it......Can I have your Treo?
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    shopharim, I'm alive and well but did get a bit worried when the fire alarm went off at work - turned out to be a fault though and I'm home safe and sound now. Just about to go and cook supper - kitchen: gas, knives -nothing dangerous there then!

    Ps My antenna is perfectly dry, thank you very much!
    He's Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcap
    Glad you're home safe and sound with your loved ones. Although it should be noted that, statistically speaking, most fatal accidents happen at home and most murder victims are slain by close relatives...
    Now you mention it my daughter did seem to have a funny look about her earlier so I think I'd better keep an eye on her. Thanks for the tip.
  5.    #25  
    Hobbes, I thought you'd given up all things Palm. Didn't you have some PPC device that had perfect one-hand usability even though it had been run over by a bus or something? Still, I'll put you in my will as the Treo recipient if you'd like. I was going to leave it to a family member, but after nightcap's post I don't want to give them any more incentive.
  6. #26  
    Not having chicken, I hope? Wouldn't want any of that salmonella. Then again, I know you're in the UK so you'd better not have any beef either. Try some bread, that's pretty harmless.
  7.    #27  
    The curse of 111: mad bread disease

    Off to bed now, which, as I'm sure someone will point out, is statistically much the most dangerous place.
  8. #28  
    We'll pray for your soul.
  9. #29  
    Obtwmidjftywwtk
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    Hobbes, I thought you'd given up all things Palm. Didn't you have some PPC device that had perfect one-hand usability even though it had been run over by a bus or something?
    Yes...I have had may share of troubled times with my handhelds. But, I haven't given up on Palm.....just hoping against hope they can catch up to what's out there now-a-days!

    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    Still, I'll put you in my will as the Treo recipient if you'd like. I was going to leave it to a family member, but after nightcap's post I don't want to give them any more incentive.
    So, if you make past tomorrow morning...am I still in your will?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Yes...I have had may share of troubled times with my handhelds. But, I haven't given up on Palm.....just hoping against hope they can catch up to what's out there now-a-days!
    I like POS and had issues with PPC 2003SE (I had an I-Mate Jam for a while and reckon it might the perfect device for anyone with three hands). WM5 looks to have taken some pretty big steps in the right direction to enable one-handed usage but at this point (cover your ears, I'm going to shout now):

    THERE IS NOT ONE AVAILABLE POS OR WM5 DEVICE WITH UMTS AND A HALF-DECENT FORM FACTOR!!!

    (The HTC Universal is as big a house)

    Give me a device the size of the Treo with UMTS (HSDPA would be really nice) and I'll live give it a go whether it's POS or WM5.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    So, if you make past tomorrow morning...am I still in your will?
    Of course Despite the fate-tempting I've indulged in over the last day, I am planning to outlive it though
  12.    #32  
    PS Sorry if my last post was on-topic. I hope it won't be moved and increase my post count before the 24 hours are up.
  13.    #33  
    SDFJTYSK

    Experiment is over with no (apparent) ill effects

    112
  14. #34  
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    SDFJTYSK

    Experiment is over with no (apparent) ill effects

    112
    So far....


    Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So far....


    Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
    True. It could be a dose-dependent thing and my prolonged exposure to 111 might mean doom at a later date. Also, the next one is:

    113
  18. #38  
    Nice Avatar
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions