Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1.    #1  
    Slobodan Milosevic found dead in prison cell:

    CNN) -- Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic has been found dead in his cell in The Hague, Netherlands where he was being tried on war crimes charges, according to the United Nations war crimes tribunal. He was 64.

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe...vic/index.html

    --------------------------------

    The world will mourn is passing. Not!
  2. #2  
    Good! Precious time and money saved.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3. #3  
    "Justice wasn't cheated this morning," Holbrooke said. "Justice was served by the existence of this tribunal, the exposure of his crimes and the fact that he ended his days in jail."
    Indeed.
  4. #4  
    You guys are all being kind of insensitive, aren't you? May he rest in peace.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  5. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    You guys are all being kind of insensitive, aren't you? May he rest in peace.


    This is not an attack on you, but this guy(Slobodan) showed NO,..... NONE,.....NADA,..... not one drop sensitivity towards other folks that were non-Serb! So why does he deserve our forgiveness now? Because he is dead, I think it won't be that easy for me to say R.I.P. till I know each of his victims get a shot at him. This guy, Slobodan was 'Hitler lite' and deserved much worse than death. May he be tormented for one(1) full year for each life he took needlessly. Only after all the souls of the innocents who had been killed by Slobodan or by his orders, has tormented him for one full year each, may he be forgiven and rest in peace. In other words, the innocent souls of those who had been killed by Slobodan get a turn each for one full year, to show Slobodan their own version of hell as they see it. The victims souls will dream up their own version of hell, and he(Slobodan) goes through it. Slobodan sucked a** and may he rot in his own private hell.



    Hope this makes sense, late night.
    Last edited by NRG; 03/12/2006 at 06:13 AM.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG


    This is not an attack on you, but this guy(Slobodan) showed NO,..... NONE,.....NADA,..... not one drop sensitivity towards other folks that were non-Serb! So why does he deserve our forgiveness now? Because he is dead, I think it won't be that easy for me to say R.I.P. till I know each of his victims get a shot at him. This guy, Slobodan was 'Hitler lite' and deserved much worse than death. May he be tormented for one(1) full year for each life he took needlessly. Only after all the souls of the innocents who had been killed by Slobodan or by his orders, has tormented him for one full year each, may he be forgiven and rest in peace. In other words, the innocent souls of those who had been killed by Slobodan get a turn each for one full year, to show Slobodan their own version of hell as they see it. The victims souls will dream up their own version of hell, and he(Slobodan) goes through it. Slobodan sucked a** and may he rot in his own private hell.



    Hope this makes sense, late night.
    I'm not saying he deserves forgiveness at all; he was a vile human being, it's just that...ah, forget it...I know I'm going to be made out as the bad guy on this one pretty much no matter what I say.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  7. #7  
    Those are some strange forgiveness stipulations. Too bad there's no way to know if he's ever met your requirements.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  8. #8  
    Some people, probably family members of victims, ARE NOT happy he died, because he refused to acknowledge what he did. They wanted to see him pay. They view this as him getting off easy.

    I just say "good riddance" too, but I can see how the victims feel they got no justice.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  9. #9  
    Right. They didn't get justice. THE MAN IS DEAD. What more do they want? His corpse doing their laundry?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  10. #10  
    Understand that it's the same empty feeling families of murder victims have, when the perp refuses to admit what he's done. Just because he's dead, some view that as no punishment(it's like an easy way out) because he didn't acknowledge what happened.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11. #11  
    What does it matter though? No punishment changes what happened. Man, I really wish I could change my SN. I'd change it to something like 'Devil's Advocate' or 'sonofa*****', being that how most people see me.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  12. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I'm not saying he deserves forgiveness at all; he was a vile human being, it's just that...ah, forget it...I know I'm going to be made out as the bad guy on this one pretty much no matter what I say.
    No making people out to be bad or good, here. I just felt that he should not R.I.P. until the souls of those he killed get their word with him.
    Last edited by NRG; 03/12/2006 at 07:18 AM.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    No making people out bad or good. I just felt that he should not R.I.P. until the souls of those he killed get their word with him.
    And how are you going to know when that happens?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  14. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Those are some strange forgiveness stipulations. Too bad there's no way to know if he's ever met your requirements.
    Wouldn't that be something, to know if he has met the stipulations. Strange they may be but I am kinda viewing it as a "Victim Impact Panel".
  15. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    And how are you going to know when that happens?
    I never will know, it is just my wish for his punishment.
  16. #16  
    If you know someone who was a victim of a serious crime where the perp did not pay for what he did and/or refused to acknowledge what he did, perhaps they can explain better what I'm trying to say. Although being a victim of a dictator is different, the feelings should be similar.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  17. #17  
    So basically, since you'll never know if he's met your stipulations or not, you'll never be able to forgive him?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    If you know someone who was a victim of a serious crime where the perp did not pay for what he did and/or refused to acknowledge what he did, perhaps they can explain better what I'm trying to say. Although being a victim of a dictator is different, the feelings should be similar.
    Why does acknowledgement matter? Especially if you know they're lying? Keep in mind this is coming from someone who served in the Middle East(I don't know if that matters or not).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  19.    #19  
    I read this morning that an autopsy will be performed on his body. Even though he was suffering from heart trouble, there have apparently been attempts on his life while he was in prison (ie poisoning), according to his lawyer.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    I read this morning that an autopsy will be performed on his body. Even though he was suffering from heart trouble, there have apparently been attempts on his life while he was in prison (ie poisoning), according to his lawyer.
    I'm not surprised at all.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions