Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    of course if they came out with "How to be a Democrat" you Republican would be all over it...who cares if you take it to heart you need to get over it....quickly.
    As I tried to show above, stereotypes are assinine. No one is taking anything to heart, certainly not me. But, if you choose to think that flash animation is what I am, feel free I guess.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    As I tried to show above, stereotypes are assinine. No one is taking anything to heart, certainly not me. But, if you choose to think that flash animation is what I am, feel free I guess.
    Nah Insertion your a cool Republican as far and few between there are. I just think its hilarious. I can see a Democrat animation showing drunks, womanizers, and crybabies that I would find hilarious as well. I can make fun of my own because I know the faults of my party line.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Come on Cardio give me great big hug why dont' you...
    I'll pass on that offer. I do find it amusing though that the very people who get bent out of shape when they feel they are being stereotyped in one thread give a thumbs up to stereotyping the opposite viewpoints in another thread.

If you wonder who I speak of, try the shoe on and if it fits......
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I'll pass on that offer. I do find it amusing though that the very people who get bent out of shape when they feel they are being stereotyped in one thread give a thumbs up to stereotyping the opposite viewpoints in another thread.

If you wonder who I speak of, try the shoe on and if it fits......
    No thanks I don't wear womens shoes...especially high heels.
    Nah Insertion your a cool Republican as far and few between there are. I just think its hilarious. I can see a Democrat animation showing drunks, womanizers, and crybabies that I would find hilarious as well. I can make fun of my own because I know the faults of my party line.
    I'd probably laugh at it too. As I did this one, although personally i think it would have been better if it were only about five parts, instead of 10(?)

But when a poster comes in and says, "yup, thats accurate", I just gotta shake my head and wonder what kind of partisan biased bubble some people live in.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    No thanks I don't wear womens shoes...especially high heels.
    I had pictured you as a flip-flop wearing kinda lady.
    You've mistaken me as your own reflection as you have that very buisness oriented Harriet Miers look going on. It works! i'm very much a man!
    Imagine, if you will...

Ladies night out with Harriet Miers and Janet Reno. Could you drink enough to make that a viable option?

LOL Oh hell no!!!! Thats enough to make you clean and sober...except for Ted Kennedy. Oooops did I say that?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Imagine, if you will...

Ladies night out with Harriet Miers and Janet Reno. Could you drink enough to make that a viable option?
    Monkee man you went and messed up a perfectly good Friday. That image is now seared into my brain.

I work 3 blocks from the Budweiser plant, they don't work enough hours in the day to make that scenario a reality.
    Imagine, if you will...

Oh crap! Well, I was hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Monkee man you went and messed up a perfectly good Friday. That image is now seared into my brain.

I work 3 blocks from the Budweiser plant, they don't work enough hours in the day to make that scenario a reality.
    Thats about the only thing Cario and I agree on. Thats not a very good picture. Imagine them in....nah I won't go there....
    Thats about the only thing Cario and I agree on. Thats not a very good picture. Imagine them in....nah I won't go there....
    ...and with Ted...AHHHHHH!!!

Friends don't let friends get mental images like that.
    ...and with Ted...AHHHHHH!!!
    I don't think even Ted can make that look somewhat "suitable". You forget the Kennedys have money for the more expensive and better looking gold diggers. I could probably find a paper bag prettier than the both of them. I think they are more Prince Charles' type. Eeesshhh you've seen what he has now compared to the beautiful Di.
    Prince Charles doesn't need them. He has his own beast in Camilla. Imagine their spawn!

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I think Hunter S. Thompson had this thread in mind when he said, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

I'm going to go flush my mind's eye out with running water now, thanks.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    I think Hunter S. Thompson had this thread in mind when he said, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

I'm going to go flush my mind's eye out with running water now, thanks.
    You may need something stronger than water to flush with, I'm thinking drano might do the trick
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    No kidding. Ever watch Carnivale? I might have to pull a Scudder to recover from this one.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12