Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm a HUGE Seinfeld fan, personally, and just can't get enough of it. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of seasons 7, 8, and 9 on DVD. I've even tried downloading said seasons through Bit Torrent, although I couldn't really find any that were 'watchable'(really low quality). Any other big fans here? Anyone have the inside scoop when the other seasons will be released on DVD? Favorite episodes? Discuss!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Long time fan but I don't have any of the DVDs. I do have about 30 or so episodes on PVR at any given time. Favorite episodes? That's a tough one. Obviously, The Contest is a classic. Soup Nazi. The Stall. The Bris. The Face Painter. Pez Dispenser. All good. Season 3-5 are probably the classics but I do like the Puddy episodes.
    I think I've probably seen every episode at least 5 times. I've been renting the DVD's in order since they were released. I've noticed some storylines that I didn't catch on the syndicated showings which seem to be aired in randomly.
    What's a seinfeld?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'd be all over the DVDs if they didn't show the reruns, like, a dozen times a day. I could probably TiVo a week's worth of episodes and have at least 2 seasons right there.

I really loved the show when it was on, and I still watch the reruns religiously, but the networks are really killing a good thing by showing it so much.

I think my favorite episode has to be Man Hands, although the Soup Nazi is right there as well.
    I'm back!
    Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    George: "You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George."

Jerry: "I love that George."

Geroge: "Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!"
    Last edited by StrangeReaction; 03/11/2006 at 07:34 PM.
    I don't have a square to spare.
    "All right! But hear me and hear me well - The day will come. Oh yes, mark my words, Seinfeld - your day of reckoning is coming. When an evil wind will blow through your little playworld, and wipe that smug smile off your face. And I'll be there, in all my glory, watching - watching as it all comes crumbling down."
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    No soup for you.
    No Treo for you! Love Seinfield....
    I go out for a quart of milk, I come home and find my son treating his body like it was an amusement park!
    My favorite is...is "I'm the Whiz, I'm the Whiz" *(Getting up and actually strutting like the Whiz around the office, putting on the cape and hat) ... "nobody beats the whiz, Because I'm the Whiz". Man what puttz that guy was.
    Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; 03/09/2006 at 12:18 PM.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    The Manziere or the Bro?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Every proctologist story ends in the same way: "It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one."
    Is there a Marine Biologist here?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    The Big Salad

--------------------
    EDIT

Is anyone here Spong worthy?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    im out there, jerry, and im lovin` it!
    Last edited by vw2002; 03/09/2006 at 09:24 PM.
    Mulva
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast