Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Jerry: Oh, gee, I can't talk right now. Why don't you give me your home number and I'll call you later?

Telemarketer: Well, I'm sorry. We're not allowed to do that.

Jerry: I guess you don't want people calling you at home.

Telemarketer: No.

Jerry: Well, now you know how I feel.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    YES! That's the one. I've always wanted to try that but I couldn't remember what it was when they called.
    Absolute fav is Merv Griffen set a Kramers apartment!
    The red glowing light of Kenny Rogers Roasters
    Where is Babou? Do you see Babou? Babou is back in Pakistan
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    "And, by the way... they're real, and they're spectacular."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    "I wish there were pig-men. You get a few of those pig-men walking around, suddenly I'm looking a lot better. That way if someone wanted to fix me up they could say, 'Hey, at least he's no pig-man.'"
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    "This is beyond B.O., this is is B.B.O.!" --George
    Jerry: "So you feel 'women and children first' in this day and age is somewhat of an antiquated notion."

George: "To some degree."

Jerry: "So, basically, it's every man, woman, child and invalid for themselves."

George: "In a manner of speaking."

Jerry: "Well, that's honest."

George: "She should be commending me for treating everyone like equals."

Jerry: "Well, perhaps when she's released from the burn center she'll see things more clearly."
  10.    #90  
    Here's another question: what's your single favorite Seinfeld moment? Mine is when Jerry and Elaine are watching 'Entertainment Tonight' and Mary Hart's voice causes Kramer to have a seizure in the background. F*cking HILARIOUS.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    George with the step skipper from AA................The Guy ends up eating the rum rasin.
    One from last nights show when George is showing Derick Jetter and Bernie williams how to swing a baseball bat (he becomes wicked smart from not focusing on sex... i've gott try that some time...)

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    My favorite lines:

George: The only way we're even is if I get to sleep with Elaine! That will punish you.
    Jerry: You sleeping with Elaine punishes her... and cruelly too, I might add!
    Mobi∑gas∑mic!
    Is the actor who played Jack Klompus (gives Jerry the pen the writes upside down) the same actor who played Jack Klompus is the later episode where Marty (Jerry's father) is trying to sell raincoats with Kramer, and needs Jack Klompus' help getting the raincoast out of Marty's garage?

Jack in the "raincoat episode is a lot thinner.

I've checked various site and can't find the answer.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    "And, by the way... the 900p is real, and its spectacular."
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Is the actor who played Jack Klompus (gives Jerry the pen the writes upside down) the same actor who played Jack Klompus is the later episode where Marty (Jerry's father) is trying to sell raincoats with Kramer, and needs Jack Klompus' help getting the raincoast out of Marty's garage?

Jack in the "raincoat episode is a lot thinner.

I've checked various site and can't find the answer.

TIA
    I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected, but I'm even less sure of why I spent so much time looking for the answer...no life perhaps

Sandy Baron did play in the "pen" and "raincoat" episodes...

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/ThePen.html

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheRaincoats.html

He died of ephysema in January 2001, so his weightloss could be attributed to his declining health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected, but I'm even less sure of why I spent so much time looking for the answer...no life perhaps

Sandy Baron did play in the "pen" and "raincoat" episodes...

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/ThePen.html

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheRaincoats.html

He died of ephysema in January 2001, so his weightloss could be attributed to his declining health...
    Good find Christinac130.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345