Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE!
    Last edited by ShannonElements; 03/10/2006 at 06:44 AM.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I think I've probably seen every episode at least 5 times. I've been renting the DVD's in order since they were released. I've noticed some storylines that I didn't catch on the syndicated showings which seem to be aired in randomly.
    I know I've seen every episode in seasons 1-6 at least five times. Seasons 7-9 I've probably only seen like two time each

Best. Show. Ever.

Who's your guys' favorite character? I like 'em all, but I'd have to say my personal fave is George.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    George: Listen to this. Marcy comes up and she tells me her ex-boyfriend was over late last night, and "yada yada yada, I'm really tired today." You don't think she yada yada'd sex.

Elaine: (Raising hand) I've yada yada'd sex.

George: Really?

Elaine: Yeah. I met this lawyer, we went out to dinner, I had the lobster bisk, we went back to my place, yada yada yada, I never heard from him again.

Jerry: But you yada yada'd over the best part.

Elaine: No, I mentioned the bisk.
    I think George really makes the show, just like Jack makes the Will and Grace show, just like Robert makes the Everybody loves Raymond show.
    You all are not "sponge worthy"
    "Listen to me. We're always sitting here. I'm always helping you with your girl problems, you're always helping me with my girl problems. Where do we end up?"

"Here."

"Exactly. Because neither one of us can handle a woman all by ourselves."

"I'm trying."

"I've tried. We don't have it. But maybe the two of us, working together, at full capacity, could do the job of one normal man."

"Then each of us would only have to be like a half-man. That sounds about right."
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    yeah george goes from zero to sixty faster than anybody - its hilarious. no episode is complete until you see mt george erupt on somebody. lol.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Who's your guys' favorite character? I like 'em all, but I'd have to say my personal fave is George.
    Don't know if I have a personal fave. They all work off each other so well. It's what makes the show.
    My parents are exactly like George's parents. Oh my God its hilarious...
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    You're a ravishing anti-dentite!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Geoge and Kramer in the secret code:

"I am not giving you my code."

"I'll bet I can guess it."

"Yeah, right."

"Ah, all right, yeah... Let's see... Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you. You're a word man. Let's go deeper... What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations. But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth. Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon... Ovaltine!? Hershey's!? Nestle's Quick!?"
    Top o' the muffin to you!
    Heeeeellllooooooooo!
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    George: Well I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was
    cold...

Jerry: Oh... You mean... shrinkage.

George: Yes. Significant shrinkage!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    George: Who's going to bomb you? An airline? For all the stupid little peanut jokes?"

Jerry: "Oh, I suppose you think you're bombable."

George: "There's a couple of people who wouldn't mind having me out of the way."

Jerry: "There's more than a couple."
    George is my favorite. Vandelay Industries is a great episode.
    YOU'RE NOT GIVING AWAY THAT WATER PIC!!!!

- Estelle Costanza
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God you have access
    to me and my dementia?
    - George

Did you see the way she pointed at the check? She just gave me the finger!!
    - George
    "The jerk store called, they're running out of you!"
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast