1.    #1  
    We will be attending a funeral today for the mother of one of my daughter's High School friends. She had lost her battle with cancer this past Saturday evening and leaves behind a husband, a 9th grade girl, and 2 younger boys. They are, both, an affluent and wonderful family and basically have the world at their doorstep. My prayers are with them and I am reminded to be thankful for my health, family and what I do have, sometimes in the daily rush -- I forget that.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/08/2006 at 09:02 AM.
    Amen my friend.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    thanks for the perspective adjustment, Perry.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    My thoughts are with your friends Perry. I lost my mother to a vicious, malignant form of melanoma cancer last year. It was 6 months from the time she was dianosed until she lost her fight with it. Just the other day Dana Reeve, Christopher Reeve's widow lost her battle with lung cancer. She was just diagnosed last August and had never smoked a day in her life.

If you have loved ones, make an effort to take care of your health. Routine medical screenings should not be brushed off. Men, if your over 40, make an effort to get to your doctor and get your prostate checked and continue to do so as often as needed. Also, 2 low dose asprins taken daily as well as an increase in vitamin D intake (1000IU's) are proven, low cost means of reducing your risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    God Bless your friends, Perry.

Learn from the past...Live now...plant seeds for the future...Lift up others.

"People create success in their lives by focusing on today. It may sound trite, but today is the only time you have. It's too late for yesterday and you can't depend on tomorrow. That's why the only day that matters is today."

Dr.John C. Maxwell
    Very good points throughout this post.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Makes Silly Season seem real silly in comparison.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My condolences, it definitely puts things in perspective.............