Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    My Treo 650 is doing just fine although it is an unwanted child of T-mobile. I was thinking of suing for non-support but alas, it is unnecessary. My Treo 270 was also doing fine, until I dumped it for a newer and flashier 650. The 270 has been sitting in the basement all heart broken ever since.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    Is this really on page 8?
    No, now it is on page 9.

BTW my treo is still doing fine, just thought you would want to know.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Me neither....just want that "something new" feeling again.

Around here they call them "twinkies" a term coined by a very well known,charming and handsome bartender back in the early 1970's when they would try and sneak into bars with phony id's .... drinking age was 18 back then.

BTW, I am going to write a palm program for Insertion and all you guys...who wants to beta test. It's called "Age of Consent".

Select your state and it will provide the legal age of consent in said state. Hit details and it will list probable prison terms for violation, phone numbers for local planned parenthood and public defender's office. Will also include last name search so you can determine family history of proposed conquest including how many of their relatives married each other (as in married siblings, cousins etc).

Change to the "attributes" screen and you can enter height, body weight, torso type, hair color, eye color, presence of facial hair, etc, and then after scrolling to the "activities" screen and you can input your proposed conquest's activities like cheerleading, bull riding etc and based upon the input the program will launch the companion PalmaSutra program and suggest ... well you know what I mean....

Any other features desired ?
    Glad you clarified, I was worried for a few minutes . Program sounds nice, all I really need is Barely legal confirmation
    An often overlooked Treo feature
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    ...clip...
    Using my trouble free Sprint/T650 as a flashlight so I don't step in poo while walking around the lower 40 at night while having a smoke works just fine too.
    Chuck
    I'm sorry, I clipped the most important part of your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Well my trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing just fine.
    Just call me Berd.
    yup...9 pages later and another 20 minutes sucked out of my life for no apparent reason. Oh ya, now that I removed that fat32.prc, my treo is doing fine. Oh, poke Liv again, haven't seen that since page 2 or 3 (I'm not going back there to make sure)
    It's great to hear that some are satisfied... I doubt they are power users though.
    I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    I am lost to what we are talking about...

But mine is working well too.
    Don't feel bad Liz... it took me two days to figure out what it was about, but I finally have!

It's a sly way of creating a thread to boost post count!!!

Shoot. And I missed two days of posting!
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Oh... my Treo's doing really well!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Really, really well!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santa
    Don't feel bad Liz... it took me two days to figure out what it was about, but I finally have!

It's a sly way of creating a thread to boost post count!!!

Shoot. And I missed two days of posting!
    Wrong, you missed the first post did'nt you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfart
    It's great to hear that some are satisfied... I doubt they are power users though.
    I pretty much define "power user". I think a couple hundred articles and a few dozen podcasts speak for themselves on that point.

And my Treo is doing fine, thanks.

And I have 16MB free.

:P
    I would have to wonder what you classify a power user as, but I consider myself a power user. Oh and by the way, my Treo is still running fine...
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

My Treo is .... (to be continued)
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    ... doing fine, too!

I use the heck out of it, and can't remember the last time I had an unintentional reset.

Hey look, my post count just went up! (Measly as it is)
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    For people on Page 9:

Change your user settings. It's page 5 to me.
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Oh grasshopper, you would be wrong......

I use DC or AC power to charge my trouble free Sprint/T650. That makes me a power user.

BTW....My trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing fine.....Even though I'm not power using any of the chargers right now.....running barefoot

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I would have to wonder what you classify a power user as, but I consider myself a power user. Oh and by the way, my Treo is still running fine...

I AM POWER NOOB !!

Scale of 1 to 10 (Shadowmite and others being 10s)

I am 4.9

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/08/2006 at 01:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    For people on Page 9:

Change your user settings. It's page 5 to me.
    Kinda like the kid who asked for his 8 inch pizza to be cut into 8 pieces instead of 6 cause he was really hugry don't you think.

Oh, and my Treo is doing fine, thought you might want to know. I am going to take it to lunch with me today just in case I need to verify how it is doing while I am cruising the drive throughs looking for the monkee special
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I AM POWER NOOB !!

Scale of 1 to 10 (Shadowmite and others being 10s)

I am 4.9

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK

Cheers, Perry.
    Perry.....

Want to be declassified as a power NOOB.....

Connect your Treo to the charger and use your 650 with the little red led glowing......

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still fine running barefoot. I think I will take my trouble free Sprint/T650 on a 11 mile road trip to Comp USA to get a new hard drive for my lappy.

Chuck
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast