Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Their Treos are all fine, mine too.
    Well, if you say so. But I'm pretty close to making the switch from a Verizon 600 (which is doing fine, by the way) to a Sprint 650. I just need a little reassurance. So, how's everyone's 650 doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Well, if you say so. But I'm pretty close to making the switch from a Verizon 600 (which is doing fine, by the way) to a Sprint 650. I just need a little reassurance. So, how's everyone's 650 doing?
    My 650 is doing great. Love it.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    At this point though, you should probably wait for the 700p(assuming Bigfoot approves it's release)
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    At this point though, you should probably wait for the 700p(assuming Bigfoot approves it's release)
    Can't do it. I'm gettin' the itch. Besides, I'm starting to think that by the time the 700p and Elvis ever do appear (sorry Perry) I will have saved enough on data to justify making the jump from my 600 (which is doing fine in case anyone was wondering).
    This is going on much to long. We are all sick, sick, sick. But our Treos are fine.
    Its 3 AM, just checked the Treo and all is well.

In case anyone wanted to know.
    Good day Ladies and Gents,

If someone didn't already know by now my TREO was fine, is fine now and hope will be fine a long time. I'll keep reminding it to you... just in case...
    The Voice occupying the right hand corner of my PPR wanted me to stop in and say:

MTIFJTTYWWTK
    I just saw the taxi drive by and my Treo650 and it's doing just fine too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Well. . .I was a bit worried there for a moment. With no one posting, I thought Palm might've caught wind of all the Treos doing well and, you know, sent down their magic KILL command. BUT, when I woke up and checked, whew!

My treo is doing just fine.
    I had a nightmare my Treo wasn't doing well... Then I woke up, and it is doing just fine. And Chatter makes it so much better. Just thought you'd like to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

mine's doing good too!
    been about a year....
    travelling all over the countries as well.....and doing fineeeeee

- USA
    - Singapore
    - Indonesia
    - Portugal
    - Athens
    - UK

doing goodddddddd
    gotta love the treo650
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  13.    #153  
    Just got home from work, Treo is working fine!

Also whilst working, I grapped the bullhorn and yelled, "Stop the presses! Attention everyone, my Treo is doing just fine, thank you very much. Just thought you should know. Now get back to work, minions!"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Could someone post a list of software that is known to cause conflicts and make the Treo "not fine". You know how break up sex was always the best....you fight, you break up, you make up, you get wild.....well I'd like to experience that with my Treo....I want it not to work for a while just so I could again realize the joy of it being fine again.
    Could someone post a list of software that is known to cause conflicts and make the Treo "not fine". You know how break up sex was always the best....you fight, you break up, you make up, you get wild...
    It's make-up sex that's the best... you don't usually get to have sex during the break-up part. Although break-ups have their own fun and games, like dodging thrown objects.
    Like, my Cingular T650 is just fine. I like got a Plantronics BT headset for it a couple of weeks ago and it is like totally better than the Moto HS850 I've been using with it. My Treo was like sick of that HS850.

So just so you all know, my Treo 650 is like doing really well and stuff. It's like sooo cool. That's so hottttt.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Could someone post a list of software that is known to cause conflicts and make the Treo "not fine". You know how break up sex was always the best....you fight, you break up, you make up, you get wild.....well I'd like to experience that with my Treo....I want it not to work for a while just so I could again realize the joy of it being fine again.
    Just so everyone knows my treo is doing just fine.

Sorry Jack, I do not want to expeirience sex with my treo. If that is your gig, no problem, but not for me. MMMM barely legal tarts at McDs, or pizza hut....
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I just need a little reassurance. So, how's everyone's 650 doing?
    Well my trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing just fine.

Using my trouble free Sprint/T650 as a flashlight so I don't step in poo while walking around the lower 40 at night while having a smoke works just fine too.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Sorry Jack, I do not want to expeirience sex with my treo.
    Me neither....just want that "something new" feeling again.

If that is your gig, no problem, but not for me. MMMM barely legal tarts at McDs, or pizza hut....
    Around here they call them "twinkies" a term coined by a very well known,charming and handsome bartender back in the early 1970's when they would try and sneak into bars with phony id's .... drinking age was 18 back then.

BTW, I am going to write a palm program for Insertion and all you guys...who wants to beta test. It's called "Age of Consent".

Select your state and it will provide the legal age of consent in said state. Hit details and it will list probable prison terms for violation, phone numbers for local planned parenthood and public defender's office. Will also include last name search so you can determine family history of proposed conquest including how many of their relatives married each other (as in married siblings, cousins etc).

Change to the "attributes" screen and you can enter height, body weight, torso type, hair color, eye color, presence of facial hair, etc, and then after scrolling to the "activities" screen and you can input your proposed conquest's activities like cheerleading, bull riding etc and based upon the input the program will launch the companion PalmaSutra program and suggest ... well you know what I mean....

Any other features desired ?
    Is this really on page 8?
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast